Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9235
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:22 pm

Looks like some money for a setup. [-X

"Papadopoulos Wants Congress To Inspect Cash He Was Given During FBI CIA ‘Sting Operation’
George Papadopoulos wants to give Congress $10,000 in cash.
But the offer, which Papadopoulos extended this week, is not a campaign contribution or a bribery attempt. Instead, the former Trump campaign aide wants lawmakers to inspect a stack of $100 bills he was given during a peculiar meeting he had in a hotel room in Israel in July 2017, just days before he was arrested by the FBI.
“I’m actually trying to bring that money back somehow so that Congress can investigate it because I am 100 percent sure those are marked bills, and to see who was actually running this operation against me,” Papadopoulos said in an interview Friday with Dan Bongino.
Full details at link..."

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaki ... teresting/

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4051
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:30 pm

How funny if they are full of hiiiiiiiiillllllllllarrrrrys finger prints. Keep us posted on this one.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by j-c-c » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:33 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:22 pm
Looks like some money for a setup. [-X

"Papadopoulos Wants Congress To Inspect Cash He Was Given During FBI CIA ‘Sting Operation’
George Papadopoulos wants to give Congress $10,000 in cash.
But the offer, which Papadopoulos extended this week, is not a campaign contribution or a bribery attempt. Instead, the former Trump campaign aide wants lawmakers to inspect a stack of $100 bills he was given during a peculiar meeting he had in a hotel room in Israel in July 2017, just days before he was arrested by the FBI.
“I’m actually trying to bring that money back somehow so that Congress can investigate it because I am 100 percent sure those are marked bills, and to see who was actually running this operation against me,” Papadopoulos said in an interview Friday with Dan Bongino.
Full details at link..."

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaki ... teresting/
Should I add this to the DT distraction list about the DT Mail Bomber?

Let me know, I like to be accurate. :D

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9235
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:09 pm

You mean the fake bombs versus the dimoKKKRAT who shot up the Synagogue in Pittsburg and killed a number of people.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3953
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:59 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:09 pm
You mean the fake bombs versus the dimoKKKRAT who shot up the Synagogue in Pittsburg and killed a number of people.
Wrong as usual . He was killing trumps " invaders" Paid to invade us with jew money.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9235
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:27 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:59 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:09 pm
You mean the fake bombs versus the dimoKKKRAT who shot up the Synagogue in Pittsburg and killed a number of people.
Wrong as usual . He was killing trumps " invaders" Paid to invade us with jew money.
Not wrong at all. You obviously lack some logic skills. [-X

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4981
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by RevTheory » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:44 am

Did chromedome really just say that? I didn't think it was possible but he gets more-stoopider by the post! Like Mark, lil' trollboy and Caitlyn, at least he's showing us his true character, or lack thereof.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3953
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:46 am

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:44 am
Did chromedome really just say that? I didn't think it was possible but he gets more-stoopider by the post! Like Mark, lil' trollboy and Caitlyn, at least he's showing us his true character, or lack thereof.
Your signals are crossed again.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3953
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:47 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:27 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:59 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:09 pm
You mean the fake bombs versus the dimoKKKRAT who shot up the Synagogue in Pittsburg and killed a number of people.
Wrong as usual . He was killing trumps " invaders" Paid to invade us with jew money.
Not wrong at all. You obviously lack some logic skills. [-X
Please go on.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3953
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:51 am

On Fox Business, the word "invasion" was invoked more than 75 times in October, mostly on Lou Dobbs' program.

Fox's Tucker Carlson referenced an "invasion" as early as October 16.

Eleven days later, on October 27, minutes before entering the Tree of Life synagogue, the suspect wrote another post about "invaders" and said "I'm going in," seemingly linking his anti-immigrant attitudes to his attack on the synagogue.

Humm

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3953
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:54 am

His last post on the pro-hate-speech social-media site Gab, posted minutes before the synagogue massacre, spells it out — with a reference to HIAS, the Jewish nonprofit that resettles refugees in the United States:

HIAS likes to bring invaders that kill our people.

I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered.

Screw your optics, I’m going in.

The obsession that appears to have tipped the gunman over the edge was a conspiracy theory insinuating that the migrant caravan currently making its way through southern Mexico, and which President Donald Trump and conservative media have treated as an existential threat to the United States, is a Jewish plot.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4981
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by RevTheory » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:59 am

Chromedome's skoolboy rants make me smile. I don't read them but I'm sure they're full of half-coherent venom.
download (1).jpg
download (1).jpg (5.54 KiB) Viewed 65 times

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9235
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:33 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:51 am
On Fox Business, the word "invasion" was invoked more than 75 times in October, mostly on Lou Dobbs' program.

Fox's Tucker Carlson referenced an "invasion" as early as October 16.

Eleven days later, on October 27, minutes before entering the Tree of Life synagogue, the suspect wrote another post about "invaders" and said "I'm going in," seemingly linking his anti-immigrant attitudes to his attack on the synagogue.

Humm
It is an invasion. Do you support letting all these people into the country? Do you support an open border? Can you vouch for all the people in the caravan?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4981
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by RevTheory » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:51 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:33 pm
It is an invasion. Do you support letting all these people into the country? Do you support an open border? Can you vouch for all the people in the caravan?
Are you asking the moron who thinks Bush and Cheney organized 9/11 so they could kill Hussein and take his oil an honest question?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9235
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Papadopoulos Story Just Got VERY Interesting - FBI Bribe - Mifsud Tied To Clintons, Comey

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:54 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:51 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:33 pm
It is an invasion. Do you support letting all these people into the country? Do you support an open border? Can you vouch for all the people in the caravan?
Are you asking the moron who thinks Bush and Cheney organized 9/11 so they could kill Hussein and take his oil an honest question?
I am probably over taxing his brain power. He is busy looking at the CNN and MSNBC websites searching for an answer. :D

Post Reply