Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4981
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by RevTheory » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:08 am

You're on a roll this morning, chromedome. Maybe you need another bubble bath with your Dick Cheney floaties :D

Btw, the only reason I mess with you all the time is because you've proven time and time again to be incapable of rational thought and understanding so what's the point in honest dialog? None! I'm just in it to get you wound up and watch you misspell shit.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5961
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:33 am

Rev "messes with people" because he never has any valid rebuttal. Much like Ken and Trans am. At least the other try...sometimes.... :mrgreen:

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:26 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:08 am
You're on a roll this morning, chromedome. Maybe you need another bubble bath with your Dick Cheney floaties :D

Btw, the only reason I mess with you all the time is because you've proven time and time again to be incapable of rational thought and understanding so what's the point in honest dialog? None! I'm just in it to get you wound up and watch you misspell shit.

Again nothing to say,, but please do go on.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:14 pm

Any other signals trump wants to telegraph to right wing nutters who actually act on his rhetoric.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:07 am

I guess the guy who killed all the people in pittsburg got the signal .

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3932
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by j-c-c » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:42 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:07 am
I guess the guy who killed all the people in pittsburg got the signal .
Nice keyboard rolling barrage BTW. =D>

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4981
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by RevTheory » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:05 am

You ladies are on another (t)roll :lol:

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:44 am

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:05 am
You ladies are on another (t)roll :lol:
Your signal receptors aren't working correctly. But please do go on.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9220
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:34 pm

The lefty trolls are out this morning adding nothing to the conversation.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:40 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:34 pm
The lefty trolls are out this morning adding nothing to the conversation.
The right wing nutters add little on most mornings. Take this post as example.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3932
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by j-c-c » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:29 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:34 pm
The lefty trolls are out this morning adding nothing to the conversation.
Or maybe pointing a laser about to entertain the one's without words?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2371
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by gmrocket » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:36 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:44 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:18 am
Nigeria’s army has posted a video of Donald Trump saying soldiers would shoot migrants throwing stones to justify opening fire on a group of Shia protesters this week.

“Please watch and make your deductions,” said the army in a post on its official Twitter account.

In the video, the US president warns that soldiers deployed to the Mexican border could shoot Central American migrants who threw stones at them while attempting to cross illegally.

Whatttt....
The Nigerian army received that signal loud and clear. Would you say ????
Hey, shyt for brains. Your not allowed to quote& make yourself look like a fool.

Talking to yourself is also nutty

jeeeesh..

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4981
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by RevTheory » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:48 pm

That idiot must scour Facebook for the leftest of the left pages and then be too stoopid to realize just how stoopid it is. Now that's the actual Dunning Kruger effect as opposed to the arrogant lefties trying to use it when someone simply disagrees with their whacky policy ideas.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:00 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:48 pm
That idiot must scour Facebook for the leftest of the left pages and then be too stoopid to realize just how stoopid it is. Now that's the actual Dunning Kruger effect as opposed to the arrogant lefties trying to use it when someone simply disagrees with their whacky policy ideas.
Please do go on. Never been on Facebook.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:01 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:36 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:44 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:18 am
Nigeria’s army has posted a video of Donald Trump saying soldiers would shoot migrants throwing stones to justify opening fire on a group of Shia protesters this week.

“Please watch and make your deductions,” said the army in a post on its official Twitter account.

In the video, the US president warns that soldiers deployed to the Mexican border could shoot Central American migrants who threw stones at them while attempting to cross illegally.

Whatttt....
The Nigerian army received that signal loud and clear. Would you say ????
Hey, shyt for brains. Your not allowed to quote& make yourself look like a fool.

Talking to yourself is also nutty

jeeeesh..
Now i have been put i my place...why not tell me why the Nigerian army story is fake.

Post Reply