Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4981
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by RevTheory » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:21 am

Check this video out. A buddy told me about it last week but I finally found it this morning. Can you believe the outright racism being planted in the minds of our young people when they get to college :shock:

I truly hope that President Trump smashes the progressive movement for at least a generation! This is Mark and Caitlyn's ideology and the morons back here that hate Trump because the media told them to just swallow these talking points right up.

"Ami Horowitz went to UC Berkeley and asked students if voter ID suppressed the black vote and when they said yes, he asked them why. Their answers were very degrading to blacks. Horowitz then went to Harlem and played the video for residents there. Needless to say, they weren’t very pleased. One student seemed to suggest that they were illegal aliens. Another one suggested that blacks don’t know how to go to the DMV. And a third suggested that blacks can’t use a computer. But every single black American Horowitz talked to already had an ID, which is no surprise because you need a picture ID for almost anything."

https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/blac ... IVIHpqVdJo

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3934
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by j-c-c » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:45 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:21 am
Check this video out. A buddy told me about it last week but I finally found it this morning. Can you believe the outright racism being planted in the minds of our young people when they get to college :shock:

I truly hope that President Trump smashes the progressive movement for at least a generation! This is Mark and Caitlyn's ideology and the morons back here that hate Trump because the media told them to just swallow these talking points right up.

"Ami Horowitz went to UC Berkeley and asked students if voter ID suppressed the black vote and when they said yes, he asked them why. Their answers were very degrading to blacks. Horowitz then went to Harlem and played the video for residents there. Needless to say, they weren’t very pleased. One student seemed to suggest that they were illegal aliens. Another one suggested that blacks don’t know how to go to the DMV. And a third suggested that blacks can’t use a computer. But every single black American Horowitz talked to already had an ID, which is no surprise because you need a picture ID for almost anything."

https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/blac ... IVIHpqVdJo
You appear to be a rather spiteful person.

May your maker have mercy on you.

Having any discussion with a person with this much inherent bias, is rather pointless.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:16 am

CINO is what comes to mind. (Christian in name only)

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:18 am

Nigeria’s army has posted a video of Donald Trump saying soldiers would shoot migrants throwing stones to justify opening fire on a group of Shia protesters this week.

“Please watch and make your deductions,” said the army in a post on its official Twitter account.

In the video, the US president warns that soldiers deployed to the Mexican border could shoot Central American migrants who threw stones at them while attempting to cross illegally.

Whatttt....

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4020
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:47 pm

Just listen and watch the Marxist demon rats favorite comedian Jimmy Kimmel the racist black face pervert. Did ya all hear hilllarry when she said "they all look the same". The left, are the racists and the fascists, and the Marxists, and the communists. And its also a wicked religion that has sub religions with all members in lock step with all their beliefs and agendas as well.

User avatar
woody b
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1513
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by woody b » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Here's an article outlining the 5 most racist US Presidents. Instead of making stuff up this article is filled with verified facts.
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/the-to ... n-history/
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:44 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:18 am
Nigeria’s army has posted a video of Donald Trump saying soldiers would shoot migrants throwing stones to justify opening fire on a group of Shia protesters this week.

“Please watch and make your deductions,” said the army in a post on its official Twitter account.

In the video, the US president warns that soldiers deployed to the Mexican border could shoot Central American migrants who threw stones at them while attempting to cross illegally.

Whatttt....
The Nigerian army received that signal loud and clear. Would you say ????

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4981
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by RevTheory » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:55 am

The Nigerian Army's Twitter account... Ok, chromedome, ok :lol:


Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:59 am

Dum f

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power tweeted an image of the Nigerian Army's tweet with the video of Trump, and called the tweet "sickening."

Is that the signals that you are referencing ??

LAGOS, Nigeria — Nigeria's military is facing criticism after sending out a tweet that appeared to use President Trump's comments as justification for shooting and killing protesters in the West African nation.

Humm

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:04 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:55 am
The Nigerian Army's Twitter account... Ok, chromedome, ok :lol:
Is your tv machine stuck on channel stupid ?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:06 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:47 pm
Just listen and watch the Marxist demon rats favorite comedian Jimmy Kimmel the racist black face pervert. Did ya all hear hilllarry when she said "they all look the same". The left, are the racists and the fascists, and the Marxists, and the communists. And its also a wicked religion that has sub religions with all members in lock step with all their beliefs and agendas as well.
What exactly is your religion ?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4981
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by RevTheory » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:17 am

A four-post rant. Damn, that was easy :lol:

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:47 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:17 am
A four-post rant. Damn, that was easy :lol:
You never say anything. But do go on ,,,, please

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3923
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Virtue-Signalling Lefties are the True Racists

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:47 am

HBO swiftly responded to Trump’s tweet, and it wasn’t to thank him.

“We were not aware of this messaging and would prefer our trademark not be misappropriated for political purposes,” the network said in a statement.

It also turned to Trump’s favorite communication tool to not so subtly reprimand him for his tweet.

Is that a signal...

Post Reply