CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by GRTfast » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:52 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:33 pm
Besides others here have proven you to be a liar...
Provide the link(s) to the posts where I was “proven“ to be a liar (if you want to have your claim be taken as anything more than the ramblings of a lunatic).

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6590
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by David Redszus » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:45 pm

"CNN host Don Lemon is under fire after a disturbing, on-air rant in which he declared that “white men” are the biggest terror threat to the United States,
What a stupid and ignorant statement.

The biggest terror threat to the United States is the black man, not the white man.

Consider Chicago murders for 2018 to date: Whites = 28, Hispanics = 60, Blacks = 376.

Approximately, 90% of murders are committed against a member of their own race.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4020
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:12 am

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:52 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:33 pm
Besides others here have proven you to be a liar...
Provide the link(s) to the posts where I was “proven“ to be a liar (if you want to have your claim be taken as anything more than the ramblings of a lunatic).
Since I will be a woman here and what I say is fact. You will have to spend your time finding the posts. Maybe others here can just chime in and call you what you are.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by GRTfast » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:32 am

:^o
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:12 am
GRTfast wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:52 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:33 pm
Besides others here have proven you to be a liar...
Provide the link(s) to the posts where I was “proven“ to be a liar (if you want to have your claim be taken as anything more than the ramblings of a lunatic).
Since I will be a woman here and what I say is fact. You will have to spend your time finding the posts. Maybe others here can just chime in and call you what you are.
That’s what I thought. All bark, no bite. :lol:

Take your meds.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by GRTfast » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:57 am

David Redszus wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:45 pm
"CNN host Don Lemon is under fire after a disturbing, on-air rant in which he declared that “white men” are the biggest terror threat to the United States,
What a stupid and ignorant statement.

The biggest terror threat to the United States is the black man, not the white man.
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9220
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:25 am

From David. This pretty much sums things up.

"Consider Chicago murders for 2018 to date: Whites = 28, Hispanics = 60, Blacks = 376."

User avatar
Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3846
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:19 pm
Location: Urbana, IL USA
Contact:

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by Dave Koehler » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:28 am

Lemon did a Donald. Opened his mouth without engaging his brain.
FWIW, I got tired of music in the shop yesterday and turned on CNN which I don't normally follow to find out what was up.
Some or most of you already know this but I was dumbfounded to hear nothing but opinions and rants, all negative. No actual news.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by GRTfast » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:57 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:25 am
From David. This pretty much sums things up.

"Consider Chicago murders for 2018 to date: Whites = 28, Hispanics = 60, Blacks = 376."
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2371
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by gmrocket » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:59 am

The "bomber" guy who had a long history of mental illness is Filipino and Italian

So according to Lemon,,, Filipino +Italian +mental illness = a bad white man

Obamas mother, was as white as the driven snow, English ancestry.. so Obama had more white in him than the bomber..so lemon is partially right, but we got rid of that half white man.. thank god

I can see it now, all the lefty white men nodding in agreement.. yes, we are bad. Let's see how many stand up to lemon

Lemon stoking the fake news again

Yes Donald, you are correct

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6590
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by David Redszus » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:36 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:57 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:25 am
From David. This pretty much sums things up.

"Consider Chicago murders for 2018 to date: Whites = 28, Hispanics = 60, Blacks = 376."
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Please climb out of your dictionary and visit the Chicago neighborhoods where terror reigns supreme.
Tell those black folks not to be afraid because all those killings lack political aims.

Tell the mothers of small children who might not come home from school today, that it's alright
because it's not political. What a totally stupid statement.

The political powers that control Chicago do not lift a finger to stop real, large scale terrorism.
That is extreme political terrorism.

Why don't we gather up about a half million or so incarcerated felons, who are longing for their
freedom and relief from penal oppression, and send them via caravan to Honduras and other
points south of Mexico. They are simply asylum seekers; you can tell by the orange jumpsuits.

They can learn Spanish along the way.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5961
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:53 pm

David Redszus is my pick for speedtalk trumptard most likely to commit a racially motivated mass murder. :shock:

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6590
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by David Redszus » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:11 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:53 pm
David Redszus is my pick for speedtalk trumptard most likely to commit a racially motivated mass murder. :shock:
I no longer do that...except for large sums of money. 8)

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3932
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by j-c-c » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:19 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:36 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:57 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:25 am
From David. This pretty much sums things up.

"Consider Chicago murders for 2018 to date: Whites = 28, Hispanics = 60, Blacks = 376."
ter·ror·ism
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Please climb out of your dictionary and visit the Chicago neighborhoods where terror reigns supreme.
Tell those black folks not to be afraid because all those killings lack political aims.

Tell the mothers of small children who might not come home from school today, that it's alright
because it's not political. What a totally stupid statement.
It is Exceptionally ignorant to equate terror with terrorism
ter·ror
noun
extreme fear.
"people fled in terror"
synonyms: extreme fear, dread, horror, fear and trembling, fright, alarm, panic
ter·ror·ism
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
I guess we have different dictionary's
#-o



The political powers that control Chicago do not lift a finger to stop real, large scale terrorism.
That is extreme political terrorism.

Why don't we gather up about a half million or so incarcerated felons, who are longing for their
freedom and relief from penal oppression, and send them via caravan to Honduras and other
points south of Mexico. They are simply asylum seekers; you can tell by the orange jumpsuits.

They can learn Spanish along the way.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3932
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by j-c-c » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:20 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:11 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:53 pm
David Redszus is my pick for speedtalk trumptard most likely to commit a racially motivated mass murder. :shock:
I no longer do that...except for large sums of money. 8)
Nickel bag?

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by GRTfast » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:33 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:36 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:57 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:25 am
From David. This pretty much sums things up.

"Consider Chicago murders for 2018 to date: Whites = 28, Hispanics = 60, Blacks = 376."
ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Please climb out of your dictionary and visit the Chicago neighborhoods where terror reigns supreme.
Tell those black folks not to be afraid because all those killings lack political aims.

Tell the mothers of small children who might not come home from school today, that it's alright
because it's not political. What a totally stupid statement.

The political powers that control Chicago do not lift a finger to stop real, large scale terrorism.
That is extreme political terrorism.

Why don't we gather up about a half million or so incarcerated felons, who are longing for their
freedom and relief from penal oppression, and send them via caravan to Honduras and other
points south of Mexico. They are simply asylum seekers; you can tell by the orange jumpsuits.

They can learn Spanish along the way.
Forgive me for assuming we are using words as they are commonly defined. I am not disputing the statistics you posted. Every time I've heard the words terrorism or terrorist used, it was in the context of politically (and sometimes religiously) motivated violence. If it is stupid to assume words have a meaning, and that meaning is what we infer when using the words (especially when a different definition isn't offered or clarified), then the basis for language is also stupid.

What seems more likely is, you and others here were triggered by the comments the CNN guy made, and immediately jumped back with some statistics without considering what was actually being said. If you find that you have to redefine a word to make your argument, that usually means your argument is weak.

Post Reply