CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9235
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:07 pm

I have seen similar thoughts posted on this forum by some members. [-X Racism is alive and well in the dimoKKKRAT party. #-o

"CNN host Don Lemon is under fire after a disturbing, on-air rant in which he declared that “white men” are the biggest terror threat to the United States, noted that "there is no white-guy ban" and wondered aloud, "what do we do about that?""

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/c ... -americans

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5978
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:22 pm

If the past couple of weeks are any indication it's not far from true.

White terrorists have killed more than those nasty mooslims lately. #-o

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4981
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by RevTheory » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:31 pm

The scumbags aren't even trying to slide their racism under the radar anymore.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5978
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:57 pm

Image

prairiehotrodder
Expert
Expert
Posts: 814
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:02 am
Location: melfort saskatchewan Canada

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by prairiehotrodder » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:09 pm

Its not about color, its about Godliness. As you get rid of God from your country, your citys and your schools you end up with lawless people doing lawless things.

This week i was summoned for jury duty, a first degree murder trial. One man killed another. Both were Indians (not east indians). The guy had a list of previous offences including stabbing someone and shooting at a cop with a shotgun. I didn't know anything about it untill i showed up for the jury selection. I was not selected and never even made it to the actual selection process. They had 14 people within the first 50 that were called forward. Was an interesting experience none the less. The way some of you americans may feel about blacks (or whites as the case may be), is the way some canadians feel about indians. Once God gets ahold of your heart you stop hating people. No matter the color.
Brian
The Word of God is quick and powerfull
www.therocketshop.blogspot.com

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by GRTfast » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:33 pm

prairiehotrodder wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:09 pm
Its not about color, its about Godliness. As you get rid of God from your country, your citys and your schools you end up with lawless people doing lawless things.
I’m sorry, but that is demonstrably false, as shown by this article and related study. It turns out that there is a positive correlation between religiosity and societal dysfunction. You’re buying into a lie that is intended to invoke fear. That fear is used to manipulate you.

https://www.skeptic.com/reading_room/re ... al-health/

The murder rateper capita in the US is half of what it was in the 60’s, 70’s m, and 80’s

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomb ... l-time-low

prairiehotrodder
Expert
Expert
Posts: 814
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:02 am
Location: melfort saskatchewan Canada

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by prairiehotrodder » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:44 pm

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. So i guess you are right.

Manipulate me into what ? Not killing people ? I guess it worked as well.

I'm done here. Go ahead and have the last word.

Brian
The Word of God is quick and powerfull
www.therocketshop.blogspot.com

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4981
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by RevTheory » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:05 pm

prairiehotrodder wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:44 pm
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. So i guess you are right.

Manipulate me into what ? Not killing people ? I guess it worked as well.

I'm done here. Go ahead and have the last word.

Brian
You know I agree with you 100% and the evidence of what you say being true is all around us but you can't mention that back here without being strung up.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by GRTfast » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:09 pm

prairiehotrodder wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:44 pm
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. So i guess you are right.

Manipulate me into what ? Not killing people ? I guess it worked as well.

I'm done here. Go ahead and have the last word.

Brian
If a book or belief in a deity is the only thing keeping you from killing people, by all means, keep believing.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by GRTfast » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:11 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:05 pm
prairiehotrodder wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:44 pm
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. So i guess you are right.

Manipulate me into what ? Not killing people ? I guess it worked as well.

I'm done here. Go ahead and have the last word.

Brian
You know I agree with you 100% and the evidence of what you say being true is all around us but you can't mention that back here without being strung up.
It’s because your beliefs aren’t supported by evidence. You have a confirmation bias that is exposed by the actual data. You are entitled to your opinion (however wrong it may be), but facts are facts.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4051
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:52 pm

The biggest threat is communism and main stream media that supports it.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by GRTfast » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:35 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:52 pm
The biggest threat is communism and main stream media that supports it.
The biggest threat is ignorance. The evidence is overwhelming.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4051
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:49 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:35 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:52 pm
The biggest threat is communism and main stream media that supports it.
The biggest threat is ignorance. The evidence is overwhelming.
It is overwhelming you show your ignorance daily on this site. Especially with all your support for Marxist communism.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by GRTfast » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:17 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:49 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:35 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:52 pm
The biggest threat is communism and main stream media that supports it.
The biggest threat is ignorance. The evidence is overwhelming.
It is overwhelming you show your ignorance daily on this site. Especially with all your support for Marxist communism.
Being a moron AND a liar is unbecoming of you. I don’t think there is a lot you can do about the first one, but the second one is something you have control over.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4051
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: CNN host: 'The biggest terror threat in this country is white men'

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:33 pm

No lies here only logic, just do the study and quit attacking the messenger. Besides others here have proven you to be a liar and moron, as well as your selfy picture proves it.

Post Reply