Putin says US is no longer a super power

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Putin says US is no longer a super power

Post by rebelrouser » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:57 am

"Putin trumpets end of US world power, says Trump listens well". I read that most Trump supporters think the Russian investigation is a farce, and that it means nothing that Trump seems to never criticize Putin. I think statements like this from Putin should make all Americans re think how important the Russian help in the 2016 election really was. And what harm Russian influence may me doing.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/wat ... 58?v=raila&

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Putin says US is no longer a super power

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:02 am

rebelrouser wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:57 am
"Putin trumpets end of US world power, says Trump listens well". I read that most Trump supporters think the Russian investigation is a farce, and that it means nothing that Trump seems to never criticize Putin. I think statements like this from Putin should make all Americans re think how important the Russian help in the 2016 election really was. And what harm Russian influence may me doing.

Spot on. But look on the bright side, in a complicated world economy, we not have a "nationalist" president....

Go trump Go!!!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:02 am

rebelrouser wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:57 am

Think being the key word.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:04 am

Putin says a lit of things and like his apprentice Rump, must are untrue.

He is right the US leadership and more importantly influence has been degraded quite a lot recently. There is no question in anyone's mind that the US military can go anyplace on the planet we chose to send it......but the world no longer believes we would make that choice.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:15 am

I thought the Russians were the bad guys ?

But now we have to believe what they are saying ...that's kinda weird .

We say Putin is a liar when he said they didn't meddle in the elections, but not a liar about this? Not only that,,,isn't this what the left hated anyway?? The USA sticking its nose in other countries business?? So confusing ,,now they take Putins words about it as bad?

Madow has found the magic truth machine...hahahaha

The Russian obsession continues
Last edited by gmrocket on Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:21 am

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:15 am

We say Putin is a liar when he said they didn't meddle in the elections, but not a liar about this?

He mixes truth half truth BS and conspiracy etc. t o muddle realty as he sees it. Maddow is one sourse of information but it is clouded by bias but not outright lies.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:27 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:21 am
gmrocket wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:15 am

We say Putin is a liar when he said they didn't meddle in the elections, but not a liar about this?

He mixes truth half truth BS and conspiracy etc. t o muddle realty as he sees it. Maddow is one sourse of information but it is clouded by bias but not outright lies.
Why is it that only you guys and madow can figure out what is truth and what is lies? Would that be because you want to believe this with all your heart!

She's an A hole either way on how she reports anything..remember trumps tax reports?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:35 am

Threads like these really make me question whether we're actually headed towards being another nation that ultimately failed because people are stupid and can't figure things out.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:39 am

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:35 am
Threads like these really make me question whether we're actually headed towards being another nation that ultimately failed because people are stupid and can't figure things out.
On that point we agree ;)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:42 am

RevTheory wrote:
Well said! =D>

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:00 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:42 am
RevTheory wrote:
Well said! =D>
ya, so far youve guys have been wrong on everything so far...will it suddenly turn around?

#walkaway

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:07 am

RevTheory wrote:
These quotes make me wonder the same thing. See if you can guess who made them.

'My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.'

'I think the only difference between me and other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful.'

'All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected.'

'I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.'

'A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10.'

'You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write as long as you've got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.'

'Number one, I have great respect for women. I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of women, more than anybody in the construction industry. My relationship, I think, is going to end up being very good with women.'

'Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!' (the day after the Brexit vote)'

'It's freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!'

'The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive.'

'By the way, I have great respect for China. I have many Chinese friends. They live in my buildings all over the place.'

'I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible.'

'I do know what to do and I would know how to bring Isil to the table or, beyond that, defeat Isil very quickly. And I'm not gonna tell you what it is.'

'An "extremely credible source" has called my office and told me that Barack Obama's birth certificate is a
fraud.'

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:24 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:07 am
RevTheory wrote:
These quotes make me wonder the same thing. See if you can guess who made them.

'My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.'

'I think the only difference between me and other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful.'

'All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected.'

'I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.'

'A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10.'

'You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write as long as you've got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.'

'Number one, I have great respect for women. I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of women, more than anybody in the construction industry. My relationship, I think, is going to end up being very good with women.'

'Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!' (the day after the Brexit vote)'

'It's freezing and snowing in New York – we need global warming!'

'The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive.'

'By the way, I have great respect for China. I have many Chinese friends. They live in my buildings all over the place.'

'I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible.'

'I do know what to do and I would know how to bring Isil to the table or, beyond that, defeat Isil very quickly. And I'm not gonna tell you what it is.'

'An "extremely credible source" has called my office and told me that Barack Obama's birth certificate is a
fraud.'
you forgot the puzzy grab...jeesh

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:51 pm

As usual, the ones who think they're intelligent get caught up in superficial nonsense that's designed to keep them from looking at the big picture that's in play. Posting that list of quotes is exactly what I'm talking about. He may as well post a cat video from youtube while he's busy missing the point.

Anyone can be taught to memorize things and end up thinking they're intelligent. Wisdom is usually far away from those people.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:59 pm

seriously folks, putin is butthurt that he doesnt have obamma and clinton sucking on his balls anymore. never forget obamma getting caught telling putin "wait until my second term when i can really work with you"!