BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:55 pm

I believe him. Guilty until proven innocent. :D

"Full Title: BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker — With Lawyer Response to Gateway Pundit

The man claims Booker came to his workplace to speak, met him as he was coming out of the men’s room, and then pulled him back into the restroom and sexually assaulted him.

The young man is a gay man and Democrat. The man tells a very detailed analysis on what took place at his work."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... ay-pundit/

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:48 am

bookem danno.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Spartacus. Bwahahahahaha

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:54 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:55 pm

"Full Title: BREAKING: Man Steps Forward with Sexual Assault Allegations against Sen. Cory Booker — With Lawyer Response to Gateway Pundit

The man claims Booker came to his workplace to speak, met him as he was coming out of the men’s room, and then pulled him back into the restroom and sexually assaulted him.

The young man is a gay man and Democrat. The man tells a very detailed analysis on what took place at his work."

Sounds like some folks who you've donated money to... :lol: =D>

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:28 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:55 pm

Stop changing the rules mid stream, I can't keep up #-o