Trump moves Cruz rally to larger venue after 'unprecedented' demand for tickets

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Trump moves Cruz rally to larger venue after 'unprecedented' demand for tickets

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:36 pm

Unprecedented. :D

"President Trump’s campaign has moved next week’s rally with Sen. Ted Cruz to a bigger venue in Texas after citing an “unprecedented” demand for tickets.

Trump’s 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale tweeted the venue change Thursday, saying the response for tickets to Monday’s rally in Houston has been "HUGE and unprecedented."
The campaign rally will now be held at the Toyota Center, which can seat up to 19,000 people for concerts. The previous venue, NRG Arena, holds about 8,000 people.

Trump announced last month he would hold a “major rally” with Cruz at “the biggest stadium in Texas we can find” to help the Texas Republican fend off Rep. Beto O’Rourke, D-Texas, who is running for Cruz's seat in the Senate."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... or-tickets

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump moves Cruz rally to larger venue after 'unprecedented' demand for tickets

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:57 am

maxresdefault.jpg
all hail trump
Last edited by Firedome8 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump moves Cruz rally to larger venue after 'unprecedented' demand for tickets

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:00 am

So many easily manipulated souls.... #-o

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:02 am

Lil' Beto's toast.

Go Trump! \:D/

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:56 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:57 am
maxresdefault.jpg all hail trump
Don't hold back, give em both barrels. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coA ... 1539962712

Historical note, he has only been in power about 18? months, kinda like today. :roll:

Every patriotic American should watch this, in its entirety.

It is historic, it is factual.

You may despise me, hate me, belittle me, disagree with everything I have ever written, but if that frightens you so much to allow you not to view this film, you are likely a cowardly unpatriotic American.

Note, I am not promoting any conclusion one should draw from this period film. but knowledge is power, is however indisputable.
Last edited by j-c-c on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:21 am

Funny Beto O'Rourke did a town hall on CNN last night and Cruz refused to attend and give his views on the issues. I don't live in Texas, but at least O'Rourke talks like he has some common sense. I guess Cruz just feels better when he knows the people in the audience already agree with him.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:41 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:21 am
Funny Beto O'Rourke did a town hall on CNN last night and Cruz refused to attend and give his views on the issues. I don't live in Texas, but at least O'Rourke talks like he has some common sense. I guess Cruz just feels better when he knows the people in the audience already agree with him.

Open borders and sanctuary cities is common sense to you? :D

"When he drunkenly fled the scene of the accident was there a young woman gasping for air in his car?" That is common sense to you?

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:54 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:41 pm
rebelrouser wrote:

"When he drunkenly fled the scene of the accident was there a young woman gasping for air in his car?" That is common sense to you?
I watched about 30 minutes of the town hall. Sorry nobody was gasping for breath, and he never mentioned anything about having open boarders and sanctuary cities. https://betofortexas.com/issues/ This is his official policy views. I see some immigration reform positions but nothing like open boarders and sanctuary cities. In fact if you did some immigration reform their would be no need for a sanctuary city, it would cease to exist, but that is probably over your head. You right wing nuts believe to much of your own propaganda, you should learn to listen to what people really say and want they really want to do, quit distorting the truth. But as Trump preaches the only TRUTH is what Trump believes and preaches, even if it changes to suit his needs.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:04 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:36 pm
Unprecedented. :D

"President Trump’s campaign has moved next week’s rally with Sen. Ted Cruz to a bigger venue in Texas after citing an “unprecedented” demand for tickets.

Trump’s 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale tweeted the venue change Thursday, saying the response for tickets to Monday’s rally in Houston has been "HUGE and unprecedented."
The campaign rally will now be held at the Toyota Center, which can seat up to 19,000 people for concerts. The previous venue, NRG Arena, holds about 8,000 people.

Trump announced last month he would hold a “major rally” with Cruz at “the biggest stadium in Texas we can find” to help the Texas Republican fend off Rep. Beto O’Rourke, D-Texas, who is running for Cruz's seat in the Senate."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... or-tickets
It's like pro wrestling of the political realm.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:09 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:54 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
rebelrouser wrote:

I watched about 30 minutes of the town hall. Sorry nobody was gasping for breath, and he never mentioned anything about having open boarders and sanctuary cities. https://betofortexas.com/issues/ This is his official policy views. I see some immigration reform positions but nothing like open boarders and sanctuary cities. In fact if you did some immigration reform their would be no need for a sanctuary city, it would cease to exist, but that is probably over your head. You right wing nuts believe to much of your own propaganda, you should learn to listen to what people really say and want they really want to do, quit distorting the truth. But as Trump preaches the only TRUTH is what Trump believes and preaches, even if it changes to suit his needs.
What kind of immigration reform? What do you have in mind?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:05 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
A photo of the demonrat hilllary supporters in a mob.

Large Trump venue's, show how many people want their freedom and country back. Can you believe all these commies here that support the corruption that has been tossed in our faces, of what the fbi and doj have done? These idiots what that in this country. They want the demonrat corruption and evil. They love it. They are returning to their kkk roots.
Last edited by exhaustgases on Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:08 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:05 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
A photo of the demonrat hilllary supporters in a mob.
Did you watch my historical linked video?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:10 pm

You are the one that supports communism what are you trying to say?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:40 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:10 pm
You are the one that supports communism what are you trying to say?
Comrade, you must follow the party line. :shock:

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Post by In-Tech » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:10 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:09 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:54 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

What kind of immigration reform? What do you have in mind?
I'd like to hear that reply too. Personally, my immigration reform would be to STOP immigration for 8-10 years and let the country catch up with no help from the government, go to church if you need help. Nobody seems intent on stopping it now nor in the past really, so, it just becomes another political mess to bicker about.
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl