US budget deficit expands to $779 billion in fiscal 2018 as spending surges

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Re: US budget deficit expands to $779 billion in fiscal 2018 as spending surges

Post by dirtracr5 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:12 am

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:38 am
How's your 401k doing?
How's your taxes?
Are you busy at work?
My 401k has been booming since about 2010

My wages doubled between 2007-2016

We are much slower at work now. I live in a farm economy based area. Farmers are hurting bad due to the tariffs and resulting low crop prices. Its affecting all businesses that support them.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:14 am

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:54 am
I guess these knotheads forgot that President Trump only agreed to that bloated budget to get the defence spending he promised to the military. The dems inflated their social-justice garbage to match the defence spending increase or they'd vote no so he made a tough decision. He also said he wouldn't be doing that again.
Tax cuts are the main contributor to the booming debt right now. It will only get worse unless something is done.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:05 pm

dirtracr5 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:14 am
RevTheory wrote:
I guess these knotheads forgot that President Trump only agreed to that bloated budget to get the defence spending he promised to the military. The dems inflated their social-justice garbage to match the defence spending increase or they'd vote no so he made a tough decision. He also said he wouldn't be doing that again.
Tax cuts are the main contributor to the booming debt right now. It will only get worse unless something is done.
Ok, then you have the right to pay MORE taxes than you do..put your money where your mouth is

There is no law against voluntarily paying more

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:17 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:05 pm
dirtracr5 wrote:
RevTheory wrote:
Ok, then you have the right to pay MORE taxes than you do..put your money where your mouth is

And that would not solve the deficit, now would it? #-o

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:06 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:17 pm
gmrocket wrote:
dirtracr5 wrote:

And that would not solve the deficit, now would it? #-o
its you kooks who say lowering the tax is only gonna make the debt/deficit worse. and you also say trump didnt win the popular vote..so that means there is plenty of you lefties who can pay more, or even double up on your tax required..

problem solved

or is that still not gonna work? you wont give him the time you gave your boyfriend, so whats the solution right now?

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:47 pm

gmrocket wrote:
dirtracr5 wrote:
RevTheory wrote:

The massive corporate tax cuts are part of the issue. Not the few crumbs trump gave to the average American.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:07 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:47 pm
gmrocket wrote:
dirtracr5 wrote:

The massive corporate tax cuts are part of the issue. Not the few crumbs trump gave to the average American.
you have no idea what your talking about..none. when trump reduced taxes on corps, those mean nasty thieving corps reinvested it back into the company and its workers. offshore money came flowing back like it should have. being pro business is a good thing, not like you think.

contrary to popular left wing opinion, business makes the world go around, they provide jobs and a good lifestyle. when you attack business like obama and the left, they leave for more favorable place, and countries. if you tax them into failure, there is no incentive to even start a business

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:29 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Well, he always tells the truth, so nothing to worry about.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:04 pm

Am I the only one sick and tired of the left trash talking businesses all the time?

Like as if it would be paradise if those big nasty mean corps wouldn't be so successful , and just a tiny profit...just enough to squeak by each month. TAX the crap out of them, let beurocracy get after them day after day, more environmental regs...hammer them hard.

After all, they didn't build that 🙄

F'n sickening...it's nothing but pure jeliousy

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:01 am

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:04 pm
Am I the only one sick and tired of the left trash talking businesses all the time?

Like as if it would be paradise if those big nasty mean corps wouldn't be so successful , and just a tiny profit...just enough to squeak by each month. TAX the crap out of them, let beurocracy get after them day after day, more environmental regs...hammer them hard.

It'll be ok rocketman....just breath!!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:10 pm

M McDonnell admitted that changes to programs like Medicare and Social Security might be “impossible to achieve” as long as Republicans controlled both houses of Congress and the White House. It was a quietly refreshing moment, in which McConnell effectively dropped the entire charade that Republicans are a party that prioritizes fiscal prudence—making explicit what has long been obvious to anyone who has paid the faintest bit of attention to Washington over the past decades.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:19 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:01 am
gmrocket wrote:

You being a jealous failure who could never start or run a successful business is fine with me. There always had to be those people who do the dirty work

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:31 am

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:19 am
You being a jealous failure who could never start or run a successful business is fine with me. There always had to be those people who do the dirty work
You nailed it right there. Clock-punchers always cry about "the man" yet never have the courage to actually be the man. Any soggy-spine can sit around and complain because it's easy and risk-free but the man with the courage and drive to build something of value needs his floors swept after the intellects have gone home too so it all works out :D

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:13 am

gmrocket wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:19 am
sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:01 am
gmrocket wrote:

1 TRILLION dollar annual deficits are on the way thanks to trump.

Getcha some more of that "winning"!!!