DT thinks female voters like being call "Horse Face"

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Re: DT thinks female voters like being call "Horse Face"

Post by engineczar » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:06 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:20 pm
The problem is, you are apparently not bright enough to actually remember precisely the quote HC said.
You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic – Islamophobic – you name it. - HRC 9/9/16

Sounds Presidential to me. :roll:
Last edited by engineczar on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:13 pm

Daniels would probably prefer that President Trump referred to her as "Horse Face" rather than call her a worthless cunt, which is what she really is! =D>
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:36 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:08 pm
“You are a disgusting misogynist and an embarrassment to the United States. Bring everything you have, because we are going to demonstrate to the world what a complete shyster and liar you are. How many other women did you cheat on your wife with while you had a baby at home?” Avenatti replied.

Who wouldn't be pissed off about what that cheap hooker and his p0rn "star" client did? I'm sorry your delicate, little snowflake feelers were triggered over a word. You go get 'em on a forum, princess :D

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... -his-favor

Having said that, I wouldn't mind if the president toned it down until after the midterms.
If Trump was so worried about his reputation, I would think he would take better care of it. And he was sure all in when he was having [Blank Post] with horse face. And as much money as Trump payed her to keep quiet, I don't think Cheap is a term that fits Stormy Daniels. A real man does not lay with other women when he has a wife and children at home. I would think real Christians would have more to say about Trumps behavior. All I hear is that Christians believe in forgiveness, I also always thought you had to ask for forgiveness and repent your sins to be forgiven, Trump has done none of those things.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:25 pm

cnn the most trusted news source.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:44 pm

engineczar wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:06 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:20 pm
The problem is, you are apparently not bright enough to actually remember precisely the quote HC said.
You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic – Islamophobic – you name it. - HRC 9/9/16

Sounds Presidential to me. :roll:
So you are "bright enough", but not your associate "GM". #-o

Sadly what HC was true then, and seemed for awhile there the basket she picked wasn't big enough, but lately, some it appears have reconsidered their understanding of the mess we currently are in. [-o<

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:45 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:50 pm
The OP is a f*cking idiot. President Trump was only referring to Stormy Daniels. [-X
But I got your number. :lol: