Trump says climate change not a hoax, not sure of its source

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump says climate change not a hoax, not sure of its source

Post by j-c-c » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:00 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:28 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:13 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:28 am
Oh and jcc Mr. T is really really good at psychology, he is the smartest person ever in that position, your too stupid and demon blinded to see it.
He like most people that do what he does best are not into high tech or mechanics. He needs a good mechanic opening the eyes more to what the real world is as far as technology.
Best thing about stupidity, there is usually little self awareness.
And those already informed, they already know its called the Dunning Kruger effect.

"In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is."

Those less informed, believe they have the unique ability to spot and proclaim others experts in psychology. #-o :lol:
You keep proving with your idiot posts that you can't fight the logic.
I learned person never fights logic, they explain it, but then why would I expect you to understand that, that would be illogical on my part. #-o

geraldtson

Post by geraldtson » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:20 pm

There is no MAN-Made global warming. It is a hoax,( Al Gore-Fuzzy headed liberal scientists) a sham. Climate change is a result of the SUN and there's not a Damn Thing we can do about it.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:23 pm

geraldtson wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:20 pm
There is no MAN-Made global warming. It is a hoax,( Al Gore-Fuzzy headed liberal scientists) a sham. Climate change is a result of the SUN and there's not a Damn Thing we can do about it.
PT Barnum scores another one. :lol: .

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:27 pm

geraldtson wrote:
Let’s see your evidence.

geraldtson

Post by geraldtson » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:10 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:27 pm
geraldtson wrote:
Let’s see your evidence.
Look up!!( See how long you can?). Feel the heat!! You'd have to be real dumb not to understand the simplicity of this?

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:40 pm

geraldtson wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:10 pm
GRTfast wrote:
geraldtson wrote:
Let’s see your evidence.
Look up!!( See how long you can?). Feel the heat!! You'd have to be real dumb not to understand the simplicity of this?
Oh man. Yeah, I’m the dumb one. Keep telling yourself that. Dunning Kruger strikes again. :lol:

Truckedup
Guru
Guru

Post by Truckedup » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:44 am

There seems reliable evidence that the climate cools and heats up in cycles over 100's of millions years...But to say man has no influence over that, well I don't know if I agree ........I figure it took only about 150 years to turn many rivers and huge lakes in toilets...So maybe it's also possible for various emissions to create the so called green house effect and accelerate the heating...Stand in your shop long enough with an engine running or a fire in a barrel and it will have an effect on your well being... :D
Motorcycle land speed racing... wearing animal hides and clinging to vibrating oily machines propelled by fire

Truckedup
Guru
Guru

Post by Truckedup » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:45 am

There seems reliable evidence that the climate cools and heats up in cycles over 100's of millions of years...But to say man has no influence over that, well I don't know if I agree 100%........I figure it took only about 150 years to turn many rivers and huge lakes in toilets...So maybe it's also possible for various emissions to create the so called green house effect and accelerate the heating...Stand in your shop long enough with an engine running or a fire in a barrel and it will have an effect on the atmosphere in the shop..
Motorcycle land speed racing... wearing animal hides and clinging to vibrating oily machines propelled by fire

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:14 am

GRTfast wrote:
geraldtson wrote:
Let’s see your evidence.
I will try but I doubt you will get it. right now the percent of CO2 in the atmosphere is 400 part per million. The highest in recorded history and from sampling gas bubbles in ice from glaciers for 2.5 million years. If you chart the rise in CO2 the warming of the atmosphere follows it perfectly. All kinds of study's and computer models prove CO2 will make the atmosphere warmer. Climate change does not mean we just get hotter weather, it means we have more energy in the atmosphere which makes storms stronger and when it rains it will rain more. Look at the recent numbers of 100 year floods. In my state of Missouri I can show you several 100 year farms in the same family that have only flooded in the last five years.
Carbon dioxide in the air can dissolve in rain water to form carbonic acid, H2CO3. Carbonic acid is a weak acid. It partially ionises to form hydrogen ions. The hydrogen ions from carbonic acid give natural rain water a slightly acid pH value of 5.6. So my swimming pool after it rains goes acidic, not a scientific study but I don't like cloudy water and lowering the PH fixes it. There are no big powerplants or industries west of me to blame it on either. 97% of scientists agree CO2 is causing the warming, yes the oil industry pays a few to claim it is all fake news, but so did the tobacco companies when they said smoking kills you. Smokers that refused to believe are mostly now dead. If you live on the coast your house will be flooded in a few decades simple as that.

http://www.windenergy.org.nz/internatio ... ge-studies
https://climate.nasa.gov/climate_resour ... n-dioxide/
https://www.quora.com/Doesnt-CO2-contri ... -acid-rain

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:58 am

right now the percent of CO2 in the atmosphere is 400 part per million. The highest in recorded history and from sampling gas bubbles in ice from glaciers for 2.5 million years.
The concentration of CO2 in the atmosphere, has peaked and ebbed every 100,000 years, over the last 400,000 years. If we go back 700 million years earlier, the earth's O2 level was only 4%, and 95% CO2. The hockey stick upturn in CO2 is primarily due to measurement processes and inaccurate models. New evidence indicates the climate models do not handle barometric pressure differences.
If you chart the rise in CO2 the warming of the atmosphere follows it perfectly. All kinds of study's and computer models prove CO2 will make the atmosphere warmer.
Greatly disputed. Global warming precedes CO2 levels. Warmer temperatures release more CO2 from oceans, soil and vegetation. All kinds of computer models have been shown to be wrong. Ice cores have shown that temperature and CO2 do not track perfectly at all. There have been extended periods of stable temperatures and variable (up and down) CO2 levels. Sometime they are inversely related.
97% of scientists agree CO2 is causing the warming,
About 96% of those "scientists" have refuted that conclusion and have asked their names to be removed from the list. The UN refuses to remove their names.

In addition to carbon dioxide, there are other acids in the atmosphere, such as sulfuric acid resulting from emissions from the biosphere and volcanoes, and nitric acid from fires and lightning. There is some degree of balancing out of these acids in rainwater with natural substances in the atmosphere, such as calcium carbonate from soil dust and ammonia from biosphere emissions. Considering all of these chemical compounds results in the pH of rainwater actually falling between 5 and 7.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:03 pm

Gases DO NOT CONTROL HIGH AND LOW PRESSURE AREAS. And that is what controls the weather, just watch your stinking weather tonight and see the constantly maintained high pressure area in the pacific that is CONTROLLING THE WEATHER AND CAUSING THE WARMING.
And no one here cares to know how that can be accomplished do they?
Co2 is a Marxist demoncrat god particle.

Yeah nice sunny warm here, clear skys. Texas flooding, and destruction, just had huge destructive hurricane. Someone is controlling the pressure areas.
And its not the god particle. Its all done to prove the demoncrat climate religion is true, yes just more of their lies but all this destruction will win everyone over to the lie. Just wait and see.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:03 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:03 pm
Gases DO NOT CONTROL HIGH AND LOW PRESSURE AREAS. And that is what controls the weather, just watch your stinking weather tonight and see the constantly maintained high pressure area in the pacific that is CONTROLLING THE WEATHER AND CAUSING THE WARMING.

Yeah nice sunny warm here, clear skys. Texas flooding, and destruction, just had huge destructive hurricane. Someone is controlling the pressure areas.
And its not the god particle. Its all done to prove the demoncrat climate religion is true, yes just more of their lies but all this destruction will win everyone over to the lie. Just wait and see.
This topic is so far over your head, I'd rather explain quantum mechanics to my grandmother.

Hint, any concept of what causes High and Low pressures in the first? Hint its nature's constant dilemma trying to find a thermal balance.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:30 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:03 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:03 pm

This topic is so far over your head, I'd rather explain quantum mechanics to my grandmother.

Hint, any concept of what causes High and Low pressures in the first? Hint its nature's constant dilemma trying to find a thermal balance.
Like everything here the power source is the sun. Quantum mechanics ? wow then your very familiar with the demoncrat god particle then??? :lol:
You know it is blamed for the demise of our mother earth. God so hated mother earth he tossed out the god particle to ruin her. Isn't that in all the demoncrat bibles????? And taught in all the demoncrat colleges? You really need to go back to school.
Now check out the links I had posted.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:43 am

NOBODY CONTROLS THE WEATHER.

Except vegetation and the sun.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:27 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:43 am
NOBODY CONTROLS THE WEATHER.

Except vegetation and the sun.
Stop changing the topic, nobody said that.

And being so arrogant to publicly state you have the divine wisdom to know what exactly does control the weather, and your remark above proves that smugness rather well. =D>

There is a rather long list of other elements/factors that each play a part that you neglected to mention, including mankind.

This going to evolve like another endless "water vapor" black hole?