Trump says climate change not a hoax, not sure of its source

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump says climate change not a hoax, not sure of its source

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:36 pm

GRT is a prime example of what I just said above. You can't win with their highly financed twisted data, and highly financed science. Its just a constant merry go round with the commies on the topic, just watch GRT at it. But with geoengineering or engineered climate and weather control. You stop the stinking liars in an instant. So quit pee'in on it and study the darn topic and facts about it, and stop the commies in their path. And is why all GRT can do with what I say is post his selfy. The commies can't have climate / weather engineering as the cause, because then they can't fix it by controlling and taking things from us.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:11 am

And back to water vapor, it is created several ways such as by breathing!

Combustion of carbon based fuels!

And by evaporation of the Earth's water!

So tell me how to control it like they are trying to do CO2?

And the only way to REALLY sequester CO2 long term is to turn it into Limestone like the little coral creatures in the oceans do!

pdq67

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:08 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:11 am
And back to water vapor, it is created several ways such as by breathing!

Combustion of carbon based fuels!

And by evaporation of the Earth's water!

So tell me how to control it like they are trying to do CO2?

And the only way to REALLY sequester CO2 long term is to turn it into Limestone like the little coral creatures in the oceans do!

pdq67
https://www.skepticalscience.com/Evapor ... ument.html

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:22 pm

I didn't read the whole link, but good stuff for what I did read.

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:00 pm

So who are the skeptics? More well paid agenda feeders?
Are they the ones that post the jet engines don't burn fuel but just compressed air videos? I think so. :lol:

Funny how they miss the weather engineering and just try to blame average everyday stuff on the problem.
No skeptics there just supporters of a lie.

It is a typical communist lie sight. And its title. Skeptical about global warming / climate change skeptics.
Like anything you see on that sight will be true. Your an idiot for thinking that. Gore probably owns it.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:15 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:00 pm
Are they the ones that post the jet engines don't burn fuel but just compressed air videos? I think so. :lol:

Funny how they miss the weather engineering and just try to blame average everyday stuff on the problem.

It is a typical communist lie sight. And its title. Skeptical about global warming / climate change skeptics.
Like anything you see on that sight will be true. Your an idiot for thinking that. Gore probably owns it.
...says the moron posting YouTube videos with spooky music and alien faces in the title logo as evidence for his BS conspiracy claims.

Every time you write “your an idiot”, I just have to laugh at the irony. 🤪

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:35 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:15 pm
exhaustgases wrote:

...says the moron posting YouTube videos with spooky music and alien faces in the title logo as evidence for his BS conspiracy claims.

Have you read the latest IPCC report yet?

I know your a super duper busy guy, posting on here daily and all, and your engineering career.

Let me know when you've gone through it.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:39 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:50 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:28 am
pdq67 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:26 am
Climate change is ALL BS!!

Follow the MONEY!!

Oh, and BTW, no more than water vapor is a bigger GHG than CO2,and it is produced at the time of combustion along with CO2, BUT NOBODY is talking about controlling it!!

I wonder why??

pdq67
No you don't. If you really did you'd know the answer. It is readily available, and it isn't what you are suggesting.
For your information, I know why it isn't being regulated!

I worked in Missouri's Department of Natural Resources Air Pollution Control Program for like 13+ years so am up on this stuff. I wrote Air law for most of the time..

pdq67
Sorry, with a comment like that above, I say your last stated qualification is highly questionable.
Were you the one who also stated here you had significant background/training in military propaganda, or was that another, to save me the effort researching it ?

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:40 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:35 pm
GRTfast wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

I know your a super duper busy guy, posting on here daily and all, and your engineering career.

Let me know when you've gone through it.
Nope. I’ll be sure to let you know when I do. Is that ok boss?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:45 pm

No problem, I understand your reluctance.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:23 pm

GRTfast wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

Yeah I bet it hurts though when I am right on. Funny how music will distract you from facts.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:33 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:23 pm
GRTfast wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

Yeah I bet it hurts though when I am right on.
I wouldn’t know.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:37 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:45 pm
No problem, I understand your reluctance.
It’s not reluctance. I’ll read it when I feel like it. I already told you that it’s not terribly important to me. I also told you that the findings and what we should do are two separate issues. I also told you that I think the actual people collecting the data, performing the analyses, and running the models know more about it that both of us. I am not supportive of crippling the economy. I am supportive of sensible measures to reduce the risk of a catastrophic outcome.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:38 pm

GRT you will be much better when your off Prozac. And those other pharmaceuticals you use.

<<<<<<<<<<I am supportive of sensible measures to reduce the risk of a catastrophic outcome.>>>>>>>>>>
Then get them to stop fooling with the weather.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:21 am

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:35 pm
GRTfast wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

I read the summary and select parts of the report where I wanted some more detail. The full report is 600+ pages, I didn't read the entire thing, I'm guessing you didn't either.

What specific questions do you have about what you read (provide document and page number for clarity)? I will address them on a case by case basis.