Why DT makes me Proud to be an American?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Why DT makes me Proud to be an American?

Post by j-c-c » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:40 pm

(Bloomberg)—President Donald Trump said the U.S. would be “foolish” to cancel arms deals with Saudi Arabia in response to the controversy surrounding the fate of Washington Post writer Jamal Khashoggi."

Principles are for fools, hail the almighty US Dollar.

POSPOTUS

http://time.com/5424150/trump-saudi-arabia-arms-deal/

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: Why DT makes me Proud to be an American?

Post by gmrocket » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:53 pm

Tell us why your so concerned about this journalist ?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:19 pm

What is the evidence on this journalist? Right now the investigation is just getting underway.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:45 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:53 pm
How many reasons do you require to be justifiably concerned about a fellow human being?

You are Pro life, right? :shock:
Last edited by j-c-c on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:02 am

It's just another reason for the lefties back here to bitch about Trump no matter what direction he chooses to go. We still don't know what happened. Trump has committed to severe punishment of some sort if they did it but they've also been extremely helpful in helping with Yemen, Iran and Israel.

Now how many could die if that whole partnership blows up over one person. These are positions that every president finds themselves in at one point or another and it would surely suck to have to make the call.

There's a big difference in being the leader of the free world who has to sort out these things that can have global ramifications no matter which way you go and being a keyboard cowboy on a forum who has it all figured out.
Last edited by RevTheory on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:14 am

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:45 am
gmrocket wrote:
How many reasons do require to be justifiably concerned about a fellow human being?

You are Pro life, right?
That "journalist " can rot in hell. I hope they did chop him up into pieces.. he deserves nothing less.

You are getting sucked in by the msm, typivoof you.

When I heard the Saudi "journalist" was missing and the western media was outraged, I thought why?

So I did a little research.. it's easy to find out why the msm is making this guy a darling of the western lefties.

He's a Saudi "journalist"..I use that word loosely. He moved to the USA in sept 2017 and started writing for the left wing rag Washington post.

He was critical of Trump , hated Israel and has been a member of the Muslim brotherhood since the 1970',s

So why all the hoopla and outrage over this unknown "journalist " who has strong ties to a known terrorist organization? He was a nobody before his disappearance...no, to left wing media he's some kind of Saint or martyr.

There has probably been 50 innocent civilians murdered in the USA since this guy got whacked.

Yet you and the MOB are outraged over this?

Your head is up your azz,, and it looks good on you for falling for the bait.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:15 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:02 am
It's just another reason for the lefties back here to bitch about Trump no matter what direction he chooses to go. We still don't know what happened. Trump as committed to severe punishment of some sort if they did it but they've also been extremely helpful in helping with Yemen, Iran and Israel.

Now how many could die if that whole partnership blows up over one person. These are positions that every president finds themselves in a one point or another and it would surely suck to have to make the call.

There's a big difference in being the leader of the free world who has to sort out these things that can have global ramifications no matter which way you go and being a keyboard cowboy on a forum who has it all figured out.
Can you talk to DT then, we already have enough reasons to vote the man child out of office, enough already. #-o

And "committed"? I can agree to that, him and Kanye can share a padded room.

DT only took notice days later because of public outcry, in his heart, its all about the arms sale. He said so. This is now just a manufactured Presidential (fake) concern. [-X

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:17 am

gmrocket wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:14 am
j-c-c wrote:
gmrocket wrote:
How many reasons do require to be justifiably concerned about a fellow human being?

You are Pro life, right?
That "journalist " can rot in hell. I hope they did chop him up into pieces.. he deserves nothing less.

When I heard the Saudi "journalist" was missing and the western media was outraged, I thought why?

So I did a little research.. it's easy to find out why the msm is making this guy a darling of the western lefties.

He's a Saudi "journalist"..I use that word loosely. He moved to the USA in sept 2017 and started writing for the left wing rag Washington post.

He was critical of Trump , hated Israel and has been a member of the Muslim brotherhood since the 1970',s

So why all the hoopla and outrage over this unknown "journalist " who has strong ties to a known terrorist organization? He was a nobody before his disappearance...no, to left wing media he's some kind of Saint or martyr.

There has probably been 50 innocent civilians murdered in the USA since this guy got whacked.

You figured all this out from looking out your glass navel? :lol:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:17 am

Well damn, Rocket, you mean there's more to the story than our "media" claims? Say it ain't so!

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:18 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:19 pm
What is the evidence on this journalist? Right now the investigation is just getting underway.
He was in the Muslim brotherhood for years..peddling that crap

He was no angel or even worth the time of day. The lefties are jumping on this because he said something critical of trump...check out his bio

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:19 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:17 am
Well damn, Rocket, you mean there's more to the story than our "media" claims? Say it ain't so!
Ya, can you imagine...whooda thunk it

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:22 am

j-c-c wrote:
gmrocket wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

You are Pro life, right?

You shoulda just kept quiet about this...now your looking like a fool even on Sunday. 7 out of 7 now

Maybe check out some local news in your neighborhood and get outraged about some innocent person getting murdered..just a thought

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:27 am

j-c-c wrote:
gmrocket wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

You are Pro life, right?

It's public knowledge..he also befriended osama bin laden. But cut ties with him after 9/11

This is your new pal? Are you going to his funeral?

Can you insert Hitler into his disappearance some how

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:33 am

Now if I'm not mistaken, ohbummer found himself in a similar situation in Benghazi where the ramifications could suck no matter which way he went. He chose to stand down and let four American die rather than risk an entanglement which could anger muzzies and blow up his reelection bid. Remember, "osama bin laden is dead and GM is alive!" Then he spent months lying about it to the entire world.

Oh, the consulate was still on fire when he hopped a plane to a Las Vegas fundraiser.

Hey, I thought you lefties were completely against the US getting involved in affairs in the Middle East. You're going to pull your hair out no matter what decision makes so who really cares what you say? If it's wrong no matter what, do your opinions really have value?

Dave Koehler
Guru
Guru

Post by Dave Koehler » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:45 am

It's not wholly about jobs and money. Consider the region, it's neighbors, history and the possible reasons the sales were permitted in the first place.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend comes to mind.
While some countries are wavering on sales to the kingdom the US is not the only supplier but probably the largest supplier.
So..if one elects to call our President names it should follow that the leaders of other countries involved in arms sales also be equally denigrated.
Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Balancing - Nitrous Master software
http://www.koehlerinjection.com
"Never let a race car know that you are in a hurry."