Proof weather control

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4015
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Proof weather control

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:42 pm


exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4015
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Proof weather control

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:42 pm
A demonrat president talking in 1962 about having a satellite to control the weather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7o-uDbr0jI


https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace ... 54124f6315

Though not advanced.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkF91n0NhMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXMFxKnbCtI
How about terawatt lasers? Just to create lightning?
http://www.infoniac.com/science/terawat ... trike.html

Lasers able to make rain, But more important they can also heat, article shows the beam can be focused, and that is optical, what about non optical?

https://www.nature.com/news/2010/100502 ... 0.213.html

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4015
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Proof weather control

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:02 pm

This could be ???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolaser


This is this just normal ah ah ah contrail?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZmr8KqPLhc

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3929
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Proof weather control

Post by j-c-c » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:02 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:42 pm
A demonrat president talking in 1962 about having a satellite to control the weather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7o-uDbr0jI


https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevornace ... 54124f6315

Though not advanced.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkF91n0NhMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXMFxKnbCtI
How about terawatt lasers? Just to create lightning?
http://www.infoniac.com/science/terawat ... trike.html

Lasers able to make rain, But more important they can also heat, article shows the beam can be focused, and that is optical, what about non optical?

https://www.nature.com/news/2010/100502 ... 0.213.html

What about reverse optical with time delay bionic phase shifting? :shock:

You need to keep up. [-X

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4015
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Proof weather control

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:40 pm

It this nice high pressure area that is held out there, and there is no planes traveling to smoke the sky, that is in the paths they normally take to do that. So that is a huge proof that those flight paths are done only to smog the skys. And for now they are not wanting clouds here you know just to support the lie of climate change. Just look how they do it from all those nice sights I posted.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1219
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Proof weather control

Post by GRTfast » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:05 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:40 pm
It this nice high pressure area that is held out there, and there is no planes traveling to smoke the sky, that is in the paths they normally take to do that. So that is a huge proof that those flight paths are done only to smog the skys. And for now they are not wanting clouds here you know just to support the lie of climate change. Just look how they do it from all those nice sights I posted.
How can you expect anyone to take you seriously when your post looks like a retarded second grader authored it?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6590
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Proof weather control

Post by David Redszus » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm

Even if weather control were possible (it is not), the economics of any currently available process is prohibitive.

Aircraft contrails consist almost entirely of water vapor.

Cloud seeding only works when the water vapor content of the air is sufficiently high.
The primary reason for drought is low water vapor content.

Volcanic activity and large forest fires can and often do produce weather changes...temporarily.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3929
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Proof weather control

Post by j-c-c » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:24 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm
Even if weather control were possible (it is not), the economics of any currently available process is prohibitive.

Aircraft contrails consist almost entirely of water vapor.

Cloud seeding only works when the water vapor content of the air is sufficiently high.
The primary reason for drought is low water vapor content.

Volcanic activity and large forest fires can and often do produce weather changes...temporarily.
You understand there are readers here that will take that to heart, and overlook that you are mainly describing the visual aspect of a contrail, disregarding other components, like C02, CO, etc. or that the water vapor exhausted has become minute ice crystals?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6590
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Proof weather control

Post by David Redszus » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:51 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:24 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm
Even if weather control were possible (it is not), the economics of any currently available process is prohibitive.

Aircraft contrails consist almost entirely of water vapor.

Cloud seeding only works when the water vapor content of the air is sufficiently high.
The primary reason for drought is low water vapor content.

Volcanic activity and large forest fires can and often do produce weather changes...temporarily.
You understand there are readers here that will take that to heart, and overlook that you are mainly describing the visual aspect of a contrail, disregarding other components, like C02, CO, etc. or that the water vapor exhausted has become minute ice crystals?
Water vapor is the only aircraft exhaust component that is visible. CO and CO2 are invisible as are most hydrocarbons.
Aircraft exhaust is not much different than automotive exhaust.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1219
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Proof weather control

Post by GRTfast » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:06 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:51 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:24 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm
Even if weather control were possible (it is not), the economics of any currently available process is prohibitive.

Aircraft contrails consist almost entirely of water vapor.

Cloud seeding only works when the water vapor content of the air is sufficiently high.
The primary reason for drought is low water vapor content.

Volcanic activity and large forest fires can and often do produce weather changes...temporarily.
You understand there are readers here that will take that to heart, and overlook that you are mainly describing the visual aspect of a contrail, disregarding other components, like C02, CO, etc. or that the water vapor exhausted has become minute ice crystals?
Water vapor is the only aircraft exhaust component that is visible. CO and CO2 are invisible as are most hydrocarbons.
Aircraft exhaust is not much different than automotive exhaust.
You’re forgetting the secret government poison in the spray tanks. :shock:

:lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4015
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Proof weather control

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:45 pm

CO2 and other gases have nothing to do with it. All done with high and low pressure areas that direct the systems here and there.
Oh I write like a 2 year old so you can understand it GRT.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4015
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Proof weather control

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:49 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:51 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:24 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm
Even if weather control were possible (it is not), the economics of any currently available process is prohibitive.

Aircraft contrails consist almost entirely of water vapor.

Cloud seeding only works when the water vapor content of the air is sufficiently high.
The primary reason for drought is low water vapor content.

Volcanic activity and large forest fires can and often do produce weather changes...temporarily.
You understand there are readers here that will take that to heart, and overlook that you are mainly describing the visual aspect of a contrail, disregarding other components, like C02, CO, etc. or that the water vapor exhausted has become minute ice crystals?
Water vapor is the only aircraft exhaust component that is visible. CO and CO2 are invisible as are most hydrocarbons.
Aircraft exhaust is not much different than automotive exhaust.
Any liquid sprayed will be visible. Even raw jet fuel will look like water vapor. I had a ford with a bad ecu and it looked like water vapor from the exhaust, it was atomized gasoline out the tail pipe.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1219
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Proof weather control

Post by GRTfast » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:16 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:45 pm
Oh I write like a 2 year old so you can understand it GRT.
Prove it. Author college graduate level posts for a week.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4015
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Proof weather control

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 am

Check out the links. <----- PHD quality post, just for GRT.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1219
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Proof weather control

Post by GRTfast » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:50 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 am
Check out the links. <----- PHD quality post, just for GRT.
Only 6.9 days left! Keep it up!

Post Reply