Is the market tanking?

If you can't state your position, without being hateful, hurtful, or Rude, this probably isn't the forum for you.

Moderator: Team

Forum rules
While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate DTST community standards.
exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Is the market tanking?

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:55 pm

All big company's should have huge meetings or assembly's of all workers, and say, "it is imperitive that you don't vote in demonsh_t's, because if they do take control, the doors are closing". And ya all will be on the unemployment line the next day.
Yeah I thought it was a bit hasty for company's to come back here to "REGULATION LAND" if there was a chance that demons were to ever get control again.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Is the market tanking?

Post by j-c-c » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:58 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:55 pm
All big company's should have huge meetings or assembly's of all workers, and say, "it is imperitive that you don't vote in demonsh_t's, because if they do take control, the doors are closing". And ya all will be on the unemployment line the next day.
Yeah I thought it was a bit hasty for company's to come back here to "REGULATION LAND" if there was a chance that demons were to ever get control again.
Maybe we should just put you in charge, you are always so in touch with reality. :shock:

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Didn't Pres. Trump kinda/sorta rein in the EPA??

And isn't he also trying to level the export/import situation?

UE is down for almost everybody that wants to work, isn't it??

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:51 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:58 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:55 pm
Maybe we should just put you in charge, you are always so in touch with reality. :shock:
Being bruce almighty for a while would be cool. I'd give you the monkey first thing.