Is the market tanking?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Is the market tanking?

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:55 pm

All big company's should have huge meetings or assembly's of all workers, and say, "it is imperitive that you don't vote in demonsh_t's, because if they do take control, the doors are closing". And ya all will be on the unemployment line the next day.
Yeah I thought it was a bit hasty for company's to come back here to "REGULATION LAND" if there was a chance that demons were to ever get control again.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Is the market tanking?

Post by j-c-c » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:58 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:55 pm
All big company's should have huge meetings or assembly's of all workers, and say, "it is imperitive that you don't vote in demonsh_t's, because if they do take control, the doors are closing". And ya all will be on the unemployment line the next day.
Yeah I thought it was a bit hasty for company's to come back here to "REGULATION LAND" if there was a chance that demons were to ever get control again.
Maybe we should just put you in charge, you are always so in touch with reality. :shock:

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Didn't Pres. Trump kinda/sorta rein in the EPA??

And isn't he also trying to level the export/import situation?

UE is down for almost everybody that wants to work, isn't it??

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:51 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:58 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:55 pm
Maybe we should just put you in charge, you are always so in touch with reality. :shock:
Being bruce almighty for a while would be cool. I'd give you the monkey first thing.