maybe its just a coincidence

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

maybe its just a coincidence

Post by rebelrouser » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:00 am

I got a notice yesterday, my credit card interest has risen three times this year. Stock market is dropping while watching the news at breakfast.

Republican tax cut dumped a trillion dollars into a steady but slow growing economy. Stock market is falling, interest rates are rising, inflation is projected to raise as well, more jobs are being created, but employment is so high nobody to fill them. Policy is to limit emigration so they won't fill them. Stock market hates high interest rates, why risk stocks when a bank can give you a good return? Government is borrowing so much money they are competing against business for the same capital. Trump says the Federal Reserve has gone crazy trying to control the mess. All fake news?

https://www.kiplinger.com/article/busin ... ecast.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 2e9fd7909e

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: maybe its just a coincidence

Post by RevTheory » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:54 am

This is what happens to your brain when you start your day off with Morning Joe.

Edit: Try FOX and Friends for a week and see how things improve, unless you don't want actual news that leaves you to form your own opinion.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:26 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:00 am
I got a notice yesterday, my credit card interest has risen three times this year. Stock market is dropping while watching the news at breakfast.

Republican tax cut dumped a trillion dollars into a steady but slow growing economy. Stock market is falling, interest rates are rising, inflation is projected to raise as well, more jobs are being created, but employment is so high nobody to fill them. Policy is to limit emigration so they won't fill them. Stock market hates high interest rates, why risk stocks when a bank can give you a good return? Government is borrowing so much money they are competing against business for the same capital. Trump says the Federal Reserve has gone crazy trying to control the mess. All fake news?

It's not looking good for our future. China may be the new #1 world power sooner than we thought.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:49 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:54 am
This is what happens to your brain when you start your day off with Morning Joe.

Edit: Try FOX and Friends for a week and see how things improve, unless you don't want actual news that leaves you to form your own opinion.
Foux news is better???

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:00 pm

RevTheory wrote:

I don't need FOX news to tell what is true or false. I am a big channel flipper, I watch some FOX news with all the rest. I owned a business back in the early 80's when interest rates were over 20% it brought the economy to a complete halt. nobody could afford to buy anything on credit. Turn off FOX news and do some reading. The same thing may be getting ready to happen again.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:02 pm

RevTheory wrote:
This is usually reserved for EG, but you earned it.
Attachments
crazy eyes.PNG
crazy eyes.PNG (120.5 KiB) Viewed 111 times

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:03 pm

He also flips over to CNN and MSNBC for his news. :D ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:59 pm

Market tanking for the big demoncrat win and market crash there after, when all the company's start exiting the country again.
Just like the trump dump by the agency's, I'm sure every trick in the book will be used to make sure the demons are in. Only voting that has a chance this day and age is the marines.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:03 pm

rebelrouser wrote:

It's called "winning"

Don't fret, DT will pull something unimaginable out of his butt to take our mind off this down turn, like firing Sessons, make his daughter UN Ambassador, issue a Presidential text alert about a Left Wing Mob, etc. :lol:

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:35 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:00 pm
RevTheory wrote:

I don't need FOX news to tell what is true or false. I am a big channel flipper, I watch some FOX news with all the rest. I owned a business back in the early 80's when interest rates were over 20% it brought the economy to a complete halt. nobody could afford to buy anything on credit. Turn off FOX news and do some reading. The same thing may be getting ready to happen again.
Back then, Carter and the Trilateralist's(Sp?) were doing everything they could to tank us!

It's history now!!

pdq67

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:56 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:03 pm
He also flips over to CNN and MSNBC for his news. :D ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

One of his eyes is on CNN and the other on MSNBC..

Now that pic makes total sense..

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:59 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:26 pm
rebelrouser wrote:

It's not looking good for our future. China may be the new #1 world power sooner than we thought.
You and your buddies couldn't run a tax exempt lemonade stand without some kind of a government subsidy..and still go broke

Isn't it weird how some businesses are absolutely thriving ..and growing. Yet others can't seem to turn a penny profit and blame it on the government

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:04 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:35 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
RevTheory wrote:

Back then, Carter and the Trilateralist's(Sp?) were doing everything they could to tank us!

It's history now!!

pdq67
He's still whining and complaining about what happened to his business in the 80's? I owned one too and took advantage of the crash,, I didn't go broke or give up.

Good lord..what a freekn loser

It's almost 2019

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:17 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:04 pm
pdq67 wrote:
rebelrouser wrote:

It's history now!!

pdq67
He's still whining and complaining about what happened to his business in the 80's? I owned one too and took advantage of the crash,, I didn't go broke or give up.

It's almost 2019
I did not lose my business in the 80's but a bunch of people did. I worked 12 hours a day 6 days a week, lost a marriage but not my business. What pisses me off is a bunch of idiots who think it can't happen again.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:31 pm

U
rebelrouser wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:17 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:04 pm
pdq67 wrote:

It's history now!!

pdq67

It's almost 2019
I did not lose my business in the 80's but a bunch of people did. I worked 12 hours a day 6 days a week, lost a marriage but not my business. What pisses me off is a bunch of idiots who think it can't happen again.
Your not thinking like a business owner ..I was in a very competitive market back then with a new business ..my wife at the time was frantic.

We made it work by getting into what was the casualties of those times...property management of foreclosures. It worked out better than we hoped for.

Banks had so many vacant properties they had no idea what to do