"Left Wing Mob"

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3887
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by j-c-c » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:33 am

86_regal wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:03 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:19 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:08 pm


Demonizing the free press for starters,
And thinking he only needs to be a leader for those of a country of 325 Million that agree with him, and the rest are labeled a "MOB" and "Enemies".
Is this really the best you guys can up with? Rhetoric? Smack talk?

I'm in no way endorsing much of his rhetoric. I'll freely admit he's said some pretty nasty & devisive stuff and I certainly wouldn't ascribe his conduct as "Presidential", BUT at the end of the day they're just words.
So a Man's word, means nothing? :shock:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4978
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by RevTheory » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:25 am

86_regal wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:23 pm
In the spirit of "left wing activists" or "mobs" vs. "right wing activists". I'll endure the "mobs" any day of the week and TWICE in Sunday over "right wing activists"...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... -soil/amp/
Aren't the group that lefties call "right-wing extremists" really isolationists? They hate all government the same. I think the left just needs a counter argument.

And sure we whites have a whacky fringe element in the nazi group but we've still got the militant, black panther party. The only difference is that we're not allowed to talk about the one group while we blame the other for everything we possibly can.

86_regal
Pro
Pro
Posts: 297
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by 86_regal » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:24 am

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:33 am
86_regal wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:03 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:19 pm


And thinking he only needs to be a leader for those of a country of 325 Million that agree with him, and the rest are labeled a "MOB" and "Enemies".
Is this really the best you guys can up with? Rhetoric? Smack talk?

I'm in no way endorsing much of his rhetoric. I'll freely admit he's said some pretty nasty & devisive stuff and I certainly wouldn't ascribe his conduct as "Presidential", BUT at the end of the day they're just words.
So a Man's word, means nothing? :shock:
Nothing? I smell a false dichotomy.

Sure, there's "some" value ascribed to "a man's word". I hope you're not going to tell me there's "more" value in the words of those in the political sphere?!

Obama's "Hope and change"? Trump's "Make America Great Again"? Clinton's "Building a bridge to the 21st century"? HW Bush's "Read my lips, no new taxes"?

Seems to me there's a compelling case the words coming out of the Oval Office having very little value.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2309
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by gmrocket » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:37 am

86_regal wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:23 pm
In the spirit of "left wing activists" or "mobs" vs. "right wing activists". I'll endure the "mobs" any day of the week and TWICE in Sunday over "right wing activists"...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... -soil/amp/
I like how they explain some of the vague ties to rightwing radicals ,, like. "Supposedly ". Or was "said to have white supremacist beliefs". Ya, sounds really "official"

Just off the top of my head, is there a couple missing? That Bernie supporter who went to the republican base ball game to kill a few righties?

and some others from the left that were not classified as being left leaning,, like Muslims radicals. The left likes to apologize band defend them so why are they not leftists?

Here recently we had a terrorist gun down a bunch of people, he was Muslim, had ties to ISIS on his Facebook page with their flag.. which was take. Down right after the killing spree. The left went all on protecting him , said he was so nice and had a million dollar smile and said he was just mentally disturbed

So it ended up not being classified as an ISIS attack, even though ISIS said he was one of their soldiers. It was just a mentally ill man 🙄

Why didn't it be classified as left leaning when it should have been?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3867
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:01 pm

Were the nazies a right wing nutter group ?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4978
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by RevTheory » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:23 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:01 pm
Were the nazies a right wing nutter group ?
Maybe, if you are a left-wing, progressive/fascist nutter who's in desperate need of a deflection argument as per Saul Alinsky.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3867
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:28 pm

So then they were right wing nutters.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4978
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by RevTheory » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:44 pm

You clowns and your desperate attempt to claim President Trump is just like Hitler is more than amusing =D>

You need to stick with your coloring books and try not to eat the crayons.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2309
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by gmrocket » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:01 pm
Were the nazies a right wing nutter group ?
probably..did you even know that groups like antifa proudly carry the hammer and sickle flag..such proud communists, marxists they are.

you didnt even know that..is that better or worse than the natzi symbol?

86_regal
Pro
Pro
Posts: 297
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by 86_regal » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:37 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:25 am
86_regal wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:23 pm
In the spirit of "left wing activists" or "mobs" vs. "right wing activists". I'll endure the "mobs" any day of the week and TWICE in Sunday over "right wing activists"...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... -soil/amp/
Aren't the group that lefties call "right-wing extremists" really isolationists? They hate all government the same. I think the left just needs a counter argument.

And sure we whites have a whacky fringe element in the nazi group but we've still got the militant, black panther party. The only difference is that we're not allowed to talk about the one group while we blame the other for everything we possibly can.
First, I'm not seeing the relevance your comments have to the article. IMO, the most important take away from it is that right wing activism has been a far more effective perpetrator of violence on the US than "left wing mobs" AND the obvious flaw of pigeon holing groups into one of two camps. It's impossible to argue the perpetrators of the 9/11 Attacks were NOT RIGHT wing.

As for the left labeling "right wing extremist" that "hate ALL government" as "isolationists", I'd say the warhark, interventists of the right wing are far more guilty of slapping the "isolationist" & "anti-government" labels on those that believe government authority has gotten way out of control for obvious reasons, they undermine the war hawks' interests in bolstering the profits of their defense contractors and showing the world how big their c*cks are...
With all due respect, you're way off about the left's need for a counter argument. Look around you, our government is more involved in our lives than it even has been.

86_regal
Pro
Pro
Posts: 297
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by 86_regal » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:51 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:37 am
86_regal wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:23 pm
In the spirit of "left wing activists" or "mobs" vs. "right wing activists". I'll endure the "mobs" any day of the week and TWICE in Sunday over "right wing activists"...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... -soil/amp/
I like how they explain some of the vague ties to rightwing radicals ,, like. "Supposedly ". Or was "said to have white supremacist beliefs". Ya, sounds really "official"

Just off the top of my head, is there a couple missing? That Bernie supporter who went to the republican base ball game to kill a few righties?

and some others from the left that were not classified as being left leaning,, like Muslims radicals. The left likes to apologize band defend them so why are they not leftists?

Here recently we had a terrorist gun down a bunch of people, he was Muslim, had ties to ISIS on his Facebook page with their flag.. which was take. Down right after the killing spree. The left went all on protecting him , said he was so nice and had a million dollar smile and said he was just mentally disturbed

So it ended up not being classified as an ISIS attack, even though ISIS said he was one of their soldiers. It was just a mentally ill man 🙄

Why didn't it be classified as left leaning when it should have been?
Are you deliberately trying to ignore the 9/11 attacks? It's hard to argue against the Taliban and Alqaeda as NOT being right wing...

Between them and McVeigh, the "right" wins hands down...

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4978
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by RevTheory » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:59 pm

So the muslims who orchestrated 9/11 are right-wing extremists? And isolationists who hate all government, left or right, are still right-wing extremists?

Ok, nuff said...

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2309
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by gmrocket » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:05 pm

86_regal wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:51 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:37 am
86_regal wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:23 pm
In the spirit of "left wing activists" or "mobs" vs. "right wing activists". I'll endure the "mobs" any day of the week and TWICE in Sunday over "right wing activists"...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... -soil/amp/
I like how they explain some of the vague ties to rightwing radicals ,, like. "Supposedly ". Or was "said to have white supremacist beliefs". Ya, sounds really "official"

Just off the top of my head, is there a couple missing? That Bernie supporter who went to the republican base ball game to kill a few righties?

and some others from the left that were not classified as being left leaning,, like Muslims radicals. The left likes to apologize band defend them so why are they not leftists?

Here recently we had a terrorist gun down a bunch of people, he was Muslim, had ties to ISIS on his Facebook page with their flag.. which was take. Down right after the killing spree. The left went all on protecting him , said he was so nice and had a million dollar smile and said he was just mentally disturbed

So it ended up not being classified as an ISIS attack, even though ISIS said he was one of their soldiers. It was just a mentally ill man 🙄

Why didn't it be classified as left leaning when it should have been?
Are you deliberately trying to ignore the 9/11 attacks? It's hard to argue against the Taliban and Alqaeda as NOT being right wing...

Between them and McVeigh, the "right" wins hands down...
the left has been apologizing for 9/11 ...the left does NOT hammer the muslim extremists nearly to the degree the right does when there is an attack.

just take that gay night club..the left twisted themselves into pretzels trying to say it was anything but what it was.

so, if they are RIGHT in your opinion, why is the left so soft on them,,in all aspects?

there are left wing politicians tripping over each other trying to suck up to the muslim community, even the extreme ones.

even that saudi journalist who was supposedly just murdered, is a darling of the lefties..they they are the ones all outraged,,the guy was in the muslim brotherhood, hates isreal and trump. the guy is nothing but a radical, and the left love himway too many things like that to explain...its a weird relationship isnt it?

you dont know right from left
Last edited by gmrocket on Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3887
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by j-c-c » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:09 pm

86_regal wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:24 am
j-c-c wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:33 am
86_regal wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:03 pm


Is this really the best you guys can up with? Rhetoric? Smack talk?

I'm in no way endorsing much of his rhetoric. I'll freely admit he's said some pretty nasty & devisive stuff and I certainly wouldn't ascribe his conduct as "Presidential", BUT at the end of the day they're just words.
So a Man's word, means nothing? :shock:
Nothing? I smell a false dichotomy.

Sure, there's "some" value ascribed to "a man's word". I hope you're not going to tell me there's "more" value in the words of those in the political sphere?!

Obama's "Hope and change"? Trump's "Make America Great Again"? Clinton's "Building a bridge to the 21st century"? HW Bush's "Read my lips, no new taxes"?

Seems to me there's a compelling case the words coming out of the Oval Office having very little value.
Your are tossing out both sides of an argument above.

Man up, is a man's word worth something or not?

It's not a hard choice.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2309
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by gmrocket » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:12 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:09 pm
86_regal wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:24 am
j-c-c wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:33 am


So a Man's word, means nothing? :shock:
Nothing? I smell a false dichotomy.

Sure, there's "some" value ascribed to "a man's word". I hope you're not going to tell me there's "more" value in the words of those in the political sphere?!

Obama's "Hope and change"? Trump's "Make America Great Again"? Clinton's "Building a bridge to the 21st century"? HW Bush's "Read my lips, no new taxes"?

Seems to me there's a compelling case the words coming out of the Oval Office having very little value.
Your are tossing out both sides of an argument above.

Man up, is a man's word worth something or not?

It's not a hard choice.
they are WORDS! your selective words

Post Reply