"Left Wing Mob"

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:56 pm

fdicrasto wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:32 am
Everyone getting excited for election day this November? I am and can't wait to see the blue wave dribble down the drain. I am always interested in j-c-c's take on things. Though humorous to me, I wonder if his arrogance isn't an attempt to deal with other issues he may have. His typical leftist strategy is common to this time we are living in. Whatever despicable methods the left has used for decades, perhaps centuries, to try to alter how people think and act, we all know that whatever negative behavior they accuse others of, they have practiced to a tee and are intimate with those actions. Too bad for j-c-c and his minions that millions of Americans everywhere have finally woken up. Can't save them all but then, we don't need them all. Keep blathering on j-c-c, could be the only therapy you have access to. I will be praying for you, God loves all his creations whether on the left or right.
I see You have the sky God yahweh halusinating syndrome so how can one not think that your world view is all fuc#$% up.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:59 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:20 am
There are more people in the streets protesting anytime since the Vietnam war. Call them a mob if you want too, but people really have to be pissed off to march in the streets and some to get thrown in jail.

Your "protestors" are no more than paid thugs hired by Soros to disrupt free speech.

Go to your local park, poke your needles, swallow your pills, wave your placards, stomp your feet and scream all
you wish. But if your slimy mob tries to block my truck on the street, I will run you over. Promise.

If you think your social justice cause is valid, go to your polling place and vote. When you lose, shut the f**k up and wait until the next election and change your political platform because the one you are standing on stinks.
Well said David and absolutely true.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:07 pm

fdicrasto wrote:
Everyone getting excited for election day this November? I am and can't wait to see the blue wave dribble down the drain. I am always interested in j-c-c's take on things. Though humorous to me, I wonder if his arrogance isn't an attempt to deal with other issues he may have. His typical leftist strategy is common to this time we are living in. Whatever despicable methods the left has used for decades, perhaps centuries, to try to alter how people think and act, we all know that whatever negative behavior they accuse others of, they have practiced to a tee and are intimate with those actions. Too bad for j-c-c and his minions that millions of Americans everywhere have finally woken up. Can't save them all but then, we don't need them all. Keep blathering on j-c-c, could be the only therapy you have access to. I will be praying for you, God loves all his creations whether on the left or right.
My appearance of "arrogance" is likely spawned by the fact i don't often feel the need to be equally as crass, and get in the gutter with mindless insults with others ( not sure that hits home with you personally). I am proud of that, I admit, and it takes a lot of self control. The Irony is, for those who worship DT, who often brags he ""punches back 10 times harder", can't even take an equal punch, IE they scream the loudest with their proverbial glass internet jaw when "punches" are headed their way. Go figure.

Keep praying for me, as It seems to make you feel better, and i have no reason to wish you any less. =D>
Last edited by j-c-c on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:14 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:59 pm
David Redszus wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:20 am
There are more people in the streets protesting anytime since the Vietnam war. Call them a mob if you want too, but people really have to be pissed off to march in the streets and some to get thrown in jail.

Your "protestors" are no more than paid thugs hired by Soros to disrupt free speech.

Go to your local park, poke your needles, swallow your pills, wave your placards, stomp your feet and scream all
you wish. But if your slimy mob tries to block my truck on the street, I will run you over. Promise.

If you think your social justice cause is valid, go to your polling place and vote. When you lose, shut the f**k up and wait until the next election and change your political platform because the one you are standing on stinks.
Well said David and absolutely true.
BS.

I attended a anti DT rally weeks after inauguration for over 3 hrs, I spoke 6 words the entire time, to those next to me, during that time, thousands of DT supporters (?) driving by in vehicles, from 80-8 of age, male/female, gave me and others a one finger wave with additional screamed insults not repeatable here.

Such graciousness in "winning", bode well for what was coming. [-X

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:36 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:14 pm
I attended a anti DT rally weeks after inauguration for over 3 hrs, I spoke 6 words the entire time, to those next to me, during that time, thousands of DT supporters (?) driving by in vehicles, from 80-8 of age, male/female, gave me and others a one finger wave with additional screamed insults not repeatable here.

Thousands huh? :roll: and every one of them from age 8 to 80 flipped you off. :roll:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:59 pm

engineczar wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:36 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Thousands huh? :roll: and every one of them from age 8 to 80 flipped you off. :roll:
Yea, I'm thinking they driving back from church, some even used two hands. #-o

fdicrasto
Expert
Expert

Post by fdicrasto » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:56 pm
fdicrasto wrote:
I see You have the sky God yahweh halusinating syndrome so how can one not think that your world view is all fuc#$% up.
Golly Firedome, you sound a bit angry with my reference to God. I suppose you only regard heathens capable of an intelligent "world view".

fdicrasto
Expert
Expert

Post by fdicrasto » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:19 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:07 pm
fdicrasto wrote:
My appearance of "arrogance" is likely spawned by the fact i don't often feel the need to be equally as crass, and get in the gutter with mindless insults with others ( not sure that hits home with you personally). I am proud of that, I admit, and it takes a lot of self control. The Irony is, for those who worship DT, who often brags he ""punches back 10 times harder", can't even take an equal punch, IE they scream the loudest with their proverbial glass internet jaw when "punches" are headed their way. Go figure.

Keep praying for me, as It seems to make you feel better, and i have no reason to wish you any less. =D>
My feelings are exactly the same whether I pray for you or disagree with you or even agree with you, the latter probably the least common situation to find myself in.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:59 pm

fdicrasto wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:13 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
fdicrasto wrote:
Golly Firedome, you sound a bit angry with my reference to God. I suppose you only regard heathens capable of an intelligent "world view".
Not angry at all. But it must be pointed out that belief in a sky god and sacrifice as well as genocide and all that goes with that is BS. Just sayin.

fdicrasto
Expert
Expert

Post by fdicrasto » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:59 pm
fdicrasto wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:

Not angry at all. But it must be pointed out that belief in a sky god and sacrifice as well as genocide and all that goes with that is BS. Just sayin.
Well then, since you have stated your belief and toned down your rhetoric a bit I say; go for it, you have your truth and I have mine.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:31 pm

fdicrasto wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:48 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
fdicrasto wrote:

Well then, since you have stated your belief and toned down your rhetoric a bit I say; go for it, you have your truth and I have mine.
Not in objective reality, your book is either true and factual or it is not. When superstition is inserted into a person's evualtion of the world rational conclusions can not be drawn, history has born this out time and time again.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:24 pm

fdicrasto wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:48 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
fdicrasto wrote:

Something is either true or it isn’t. Believe what you will, but claiming that your belief is truth comes with a burden of proof if you want to be taken seriously.

If what you mean to say is that we all have our beliefs, then I can agree, even though many beliefs are irrational.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:24 am

fdicrasto wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:19 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:07 pm
fdicrasto wrote:

My feelings are exactly the same whether I pray for you or disagree with you or even agree with you, the latter probably the least common situation to find myself in.
I have no beef with a person of principle. =D>

fdicrasto
Expert
Expert

Post by fdicrasto » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:37 am

I knew when I inserted a tiny reference to God that I would get a reaction from some on this forum. Again I say to believe what you want and I will believe what I want. I am never surprised that some find it necessary to jump on any reference to spiritual beliefs, sort of a trigger reaction. I have many friends and family on both sides of the coin, no problem since they know me intimately and know my values in regard to life in general. They also are able to accept my views as I accept theirs without challenging anyone's intelligence or ability for rational thought. I have personally witnessed complete transformations of individuals and entire families when "God" entered the picture. I have friends who are lost in a world of drug addiction also. No difference in my love for them. Actually, maybe I have better relations with some of the latter group. I have been involved with jail ministries and have seen and heard some amazing things that would not have occurred if "God" were not involved. I have and had friends with a hatred for anything related to "God" yet our friendships never wavered. Your truth in no way trumps my truth, they just coexist whether you like it or not. So back to the "left wing mob"

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:56 am

fdicrasto wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:37 am
I knew when I inserted a tiny reference to God that I would get a reaction from some on this forum. Again I say to believe what you want and I will believe what I want. I am never surprised that some find it necessary to jump on any reference to spiritual beliefs, sort of a trigger reaction. I have many friends and family on both sides of the coin, no problem since they know me intimately and know my values in regard to life in general. They also are able to accept my views as I accept theirs without challenging anyone's intelligence or ability for rational thought. I have personally witnessed complete transformations of individuals and entire families when "God" entered the picture. I have friends who are lost in a world of drug addiction also. No difference in my love for them. Actually, maybe I have better relations with some of the latter group. I have been involved with jail ministries and have seen and heard some amazing things that would not have occurred if "God" were not involved. I have and had friends with a hatred for anything related to "God" yet our friendships never wavered. Your truth in no way trumps my truth, they just coexist whether you like it or not. So back to the "left wing mob"
There are no truths; all beliefs are subject to change as society evolves and matures.

All religious beliefs are strictly personal and cannot be proven nor dis-proven.
As such, perhaps those beliefs should remain personal and not readily exhibited on open discussion forums.

I don't agree with your beliefs and you don't agree with mine. Why can't we leave it there and move on to something serious.