"Left Wing Mob"

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4413
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:36 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:23 pm
Still nothing criminal, no bribes, lots of speculation, probes, Twitter talk......

How long should I wait? Better not be over two years to find out nothing!! I'll be pissed
If it walks like a duck. I like the trump tower Russia penthouse deal and lieing about it in real time on the campaign. And for sure that 99 year up front billion + $ deal at 666 is totally on the up and up. What is the pro quo for that? He loves the Saudis, he loves Un and Putin. Only indictments and or pardons will tell the tale . He should have known a forensic dissection of every thing he ever did was comming. Now his lieutenant is singing like a bird. From the start he is calling out top law enforcement along with relentless professional politicans. I can only imagine the pressure he is under. Lets see if or when it catches up to him and his family . Must have really pissed off the Clinton machine.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3078
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:41 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:23 pm
Still nothing criminal, no bribes, lots of speculation, probes, Twitter talk......

How long should I wait? Better not be over two years to find out nothing!! I'll be pissed
EDIT: add "walks like a duck"

Still waiting

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4460
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:44 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:36 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:23 pm
Still nothing criminal, no bribes, lots of speculation, probes, Twitter talk......

How long should I wait? Better not be over two years to find out nothing!! I'll be pissed
If it walks like a duck. I like the trump tower Russia penthouse deal and lieing about it in real time on the campaign. And for sure that 99 year up front billion + $ deal at 666 is totally on the up and up. What is the pro quo for that? He loves the Saudis, he loves Un and Putin. Only indictments and or pardons will tell the tale . He should have known a forensic dissection of every thing he ever did was comming. Now his lieutenant is singing like a bird. From the start he is calling out top law enforcement along with relentless professional politicans. I can only imagine the pressure he is under. Lets see if or when it catches up to him and his family . Must have really pissed off the Clinton machine.
I see you keep supporting the Green new deal.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4413
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:39 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:44 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:36 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:23 pm
Still nothing criminal, no bribes, lots of speculation, probes, Twitter talk......

How long should I wait? Better not be over two years to find out nothing!! I'll be pissed
If it walks like a duck. I like the trump tower Russia penthouse deal and lieing about it in real time on the campaign. And for sure that 99 year up front billion + $ deal at 666 is totally on the up and up. What is the pro quo for that? He loves the Saudis, he loves Un and Putin. Only indictments and or pardons will tell the tale . He should have known a forensic dissection of every thing he ever did was comming. Now his lieutenant is singing like a bird. From the start he is calling out top law enforcement along with relentless professional politicans. I can only imagine the pressure he is under. Lets see if or when it catches up to him and his family . Must have really pissed off the Clinton machine.
I see you keep supporting the Green new deal.
I support rational thought. We now live in the age of oil that's a fact. Do we need to start moving toward cleaner energy sources, yes. That will happen in due time if something doesn't reset civilization in the meantime.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4413
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:53 pm

Why on earth would America put Prince Mohammed on a path to acquiring nuclear weapons? He is already arguably the most destabilizing leader in an unstable region, for he has invaded Yemen, kidnapped Lebanon’s prime minister, started a feud with Qatar, and, according to American intelligence officials, ordered the murder of the Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi.

The prince has also imprisoned and brutally tortured women’s rights activists, including one who I’m hoping will win the Nobel Peace Prize, Loujain al-Hathloul. As Representative Brad Sherman, a California Democrat, has noted, “A country that can’t be trusted with a bone saw shouldn’t be trusted with nuclear weapons.”

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4413
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by Firedome8 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:22 pm

The White House rejected the House Oversight Committee's request for documents on the security clearance process, including for Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner. However, Axios reported today that the Committee already had documents on Jared and Ivanka's security clearances before they made that request, thanks to a leak from the White House.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4460
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:39 pm

Oil is clean energy, just go swim in a cooling pool for exhausted reactor fuel rods, that will make you a believer for a few hours.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4413
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:46 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:39 pm
Oil is clean energy, just go swim in a cooling pool for exhausted reactor fuel rods, that will make you a believer for a few hours.
The age of oil will be a historical aspect of civilization, we may not be around to see it . As a child the old folks told me their grand parents did not want to see the hay burners go away. Time marches on.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4466
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by j-c-c » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:01 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:39 pm
Oil is clean energy, just go swim in a cooling pool for exhausted reactor fuel rods, that will make you a believer for a few hours.
So being being able to swim in something defines "clean"?

You swim in crude oil then? :shock:

I crushed it, top 10 posts :lol:

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4413
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:04 am

Asked by host Mehdi Hasan why he didn’t reveal the meeting in his congressional testimony, Prince insisted he had. When his actual response was read back to him, he suggested the transcript was “wrong,” drawing titters from the interview audience.

More mobsters !!! Keep talking.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4413
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by Firedome8 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:15 pm

This is a very flimsy defense on both sides. And there’s a recording of the conversation–if you listen to that recording, it’s unbelievable–where Noni Moses is telling Netanyahu, you can legislate to stop Adelson’s newspaper in order to put me again on the number one place. And Netanyahu tells him “Well, I have to talk to the ginger head first,” and he refers to Adelson by that. But you can already start turning the ship around. Meaning you can already start changing the coverage.

More mobsters in action.

Post Reply