"Left Wing Mob"

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by gmrocket » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:26 pm

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:58 pm

“You might not like what somebody is going to say but you shouldn’t be trying to intimidate them or their family. It’s wrong. I think it’s disgusting. And I’m glad he apologized. But no. I’m very disappointed,” Scott told reporters Thursday.

Mobsters intimidate witnesses.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:45 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:11 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:44 pm
There’s another element of Trump’s Saudi policy that is simply repulsive: the fawning courtship of a foreign prince who has created in Yemen the world’s worst humanitarian crisis, murdered a journalist and tortured women’s rights activists. The White House genuflections are such that Prince Mohammed had a point when, according to The Intercept, he bragged that he had Kushner in his “pocket.”

Now the mobsters want to give the f Saudi mob nuclear technology?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alternative universe thinking

Reality is more like the saudis were "donating " millions to the Clinton foundation...for years.

Because the saudis cared so much the clintons helping out with their social justice foundation,, for the children and the other far left causes

But the second the hildabeast became irrelevant, the saidis gave up giving $$$$$$$ to the "cause"

I wonder why the donations dried up..

As firedome7.5 would say ...hmmmmmmm
Hillery was is a criminal, so its ok for trump to be one also ?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:57 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:45 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:44 pm
There’s another element of Trump’s Saudi policy that is simply repulsive: the fawning courtship of a foreign prince who has created in Yemen the world’s worst humanitarian crisis, murdered a journalist and tortured women’s rights activists. The White House genuflections are such that Prince Mohammed had a point when, according to The Intercept, he bragged that he had Kushner in his “pocket.”

Now the mobsters want to give the f Saudi mob nuclear technology?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reality is more like the saudis were "donating " millions to the Clinton foundation...for years.

Because the saudis cared so much the clintons helping out with their social justice foundation,, for the children and the other far left causes

But the second the hildabeast became irrelevant, the saidis gave up giving $$$$$$$ to the "cause"

Who said that ? I pointed out there actually was something going on that ended once Hillary was of no use to the Saudi regime.

Your shyt is just wishful conspiracy crap..

The two are not alike at all

You get more fvcked up by the day...your tds medication isn't working, better make an appointment with your physiatrist so you can get your dosage upper to the max

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:43 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:57 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who said that ? I pointed out there actually was something going on that ended once Hillary was of no use to the Saudi regime.

You get more fvcked up by the day...your tds medication isn't working, better make an appointment with your physiatrist so you can get your dosage upper to the max
Taking bribes from the Saudi mob is criminal in my opinion. Your slipping, possible onset of dementia with your trump worship and all.

For you richard,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seattl ... f/%3famp=1

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:06 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:43 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:57 pm
Firedome8 wrote:

Taking bribes from the Saudi mob is criminal in my opinion. Your slipping, possible onset of dementia with your trump worship and all.

For you richard,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seattl ... f/%3famp=1
Send me a link to the charges of accepting bribes or paying bribes...I'm waiting

It doesn't count if it goes through a "foundation " ok

I'll be waiting here

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:36 pm

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:31 am

Kushner’s family real estate business had been teetering because of a disastrously overpriced acquisition he made of a particular Manhattan property called 666 Fifth Avenue, but last August a company called Brookfield Asset Management rescued the Kushners by taking a 99-year lease of the troubled property — and paying the whole sum of about $1.1 billion up front.

Mob

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:05 am

"It is implausible that Qatar just passively invests billions with no information or influence. Now, suddenly, Qatar is going public with its implausible claim of ignorance. Just as soon as the Brookfield purchase of 666 5th Ave from Kushner was safely completed. Convenient,"

Move along nothing to see here..

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:28 pm

Sen. Marco Rubio on Wednesday accused Saudi Arabia’s powerful crown prince of going “full gangster” and urged the Trump administration’s nominee for ambassador to Riyadh to hold the country accountable for human rights abuses.

Oh my..mobsters in action, and in collision with the trump administration / crime family....

https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2019 ... ce-1206665

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:30 pm

im still waiting here, for some criminal bribery...or anything else thats illegal activity,,anything.

im getting impatient.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:55 pm

the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Manhattan is probing Trump’s Inauguration. The investigation reportedly centers on two alleged crimes: embezzlement and trading money for favors.

Am sure it is just a misunderstanding.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:17 pm

And comey and hiiiilllarry are still free, with nothing happening. Goes to show the deep state still is going strong.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:43 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:17 pm
And comey and hiiiilllarry are still free, with nothing happening. Goes to show the deep state still is going strong.
Didn't you get the message hillery is the boss.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:23 pm

Still nothing criminal, no bribes, lots of speculation, probes, Twitter talk......

How long should I wait? Better not be over two years to find out nothing!! I'll be pissed