"Left Wing Mob"

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Post Reply
David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6549
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by David Redszus » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:20 am

There are more people in the streets protesting anytime since the Vietnam war. Call them a mob if you want too, but people really have to be pissed off to march in the streets and some to get thrown in jail.

Your "protestors" are no more than paid thugs hired by Soros to disrupt free speech.

Go to your local park, poke your needles, swallow your pills, wave your placards, stomp your feet and scream all
you wish. But if your slimy mob tries to block my truck on the street, I will run you over. Promise.

If you think your social justice cause is valid, go to your polling place and vote. When you lose, shut the f**k up and wait until the next election and change your political platform because the one you are standing on stinks.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by j-c-c » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:47 am

David Redszus wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:20 am
There are more people in the streets protesting anytime since the Vietnam war. Call them a mob if you want too, but people really have to be pissed off to march in the streets and some to get thrown in jail.

Your "protestors" are no more than paid thugs hired by Soros to disrupt free speech.

Go to your local park, poke your needles, swallow your pills, wave your placards, stomp your feet and scream all
you wish. But if your slimy mob tries to block my truck on the street, I will run you over. Promise.

If you think your social justice cause is valid, go to your polling place and vote. When you lose, shut the f**k up and wait until the next election and change your political platform because the one you are standing on stinks.
In Florida, a vehicle used aggressively is considered a deadly weapon, and one has the right by laws passed by pro gun lobby, to stand your ground with deadly force. Hope your truck has bullet proof glass.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by j-c-c » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:50 am

engineczar wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:49 am
mob noun
\ˈmäb \
Definition of mob
1 : a large and disorderly crowd of people
especially : one bent on riotous or destructive action
2 informal : a large number of people
a mob of shoppers clogged the aisles
a team greeted by mobs of fans
3 : a criminal set : GANG
especially, often capitalized : MAFIA sense 1
a member of the Mob
a mob informant
4 old-fashioned : the common people : MASSES
5 chiefly Australia : a flock, drove, or herd of animals
If the shoe fits
And it doesn't thanks.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4641
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by RevTheory » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:57 am

Sounds an awful lot like Hitler's "Brown Coats" mixed in with Goebbel's propaganda strategy. You'd think the guy carrying on about how Trump is Hitler may be smart enough to see the resemblance. Then throw in his accusations of everyone else "projecting" and things really get funny.

Edit: Sorry I interrupted your 10-thread run :mrgreen:

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by gmrocket » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:14 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:01 pm
This dictator wannabe has got to go. And I may add a dick to boot.
You had a chance in 2016 to vote for someone who called most of the country deplorables..and a bunch of other names

Get off your azz and vote if you want him out.

Or is that way beyond your ability?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by gmrocket » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:16 am

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:57 am
Sounds an awful lot like Hitler's "Brown Coats" mixed in with Goebbel's propaganda strategy. You'd think the guy carrying on about how Trump is Hitler may be smart enough to see the resemblance. Then throw in his accusations of everyone else "projecting" and things really get funny.

Edit: Sorry I interrupted your 10-thread run :mrgreen:
Ya, trump is tearing down the establishment and giving people the freedom they lost in the last administration..totally hitler 🙄

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by j-c-c » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:19 am

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:57 am
Sounds an awful lot like Hitler's "Brown Coats" mixed in with Goebbel's propaganda strategy. You'd think the guy carrying on about how Trump is Hitler may be smart enough to see the resemblance. Then throw in his accusations of everyone else "projecting" and things really get funny.

Edit: Sorry I interrupted your 10-thread run :mrgreen:
Apology accepted. :roll:
Do I smell a hint of envy, or like why does it matter, unless one is hung up on numbers instead of substance?

BTW, since Hitler seems to be a poorly researched entity on this forum, his "Brown shirts" were mostly ex military, often on the low end of the economic status, often unemployed, and used para military tactics of beatings, destruction, and murder to suppress any opposition with wide leeway allowed by authorities who looked the other way or were complicit. The were not above average in education, They were used by Hitler as a means to an ends, and were soon dealt with when reigned in after their leadership was targeted with the murderous "Night of the Long Knives"

Your comparison is rather flawed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by gmrocket » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:24 am

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:50 am
engineczar wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:49 am
mob noun
\ˈmäb \
Definition of mob
1 : a large and disorderly crowd of people
especially : one bent on riotous or destructive action
2 informal : a large number of people
a mob of shoppers clogged the aisles
a team greeted by mobs of fans
3 : a criminal set : GANG
especially, often capitalized : MAFIA sense 1
a member of the Mob
a mob informant
4 old-fashioned : the common people : MASSES
5 chiefly Australia : a flock, drove, or herd of animals
If the shoe fits
And it doesn't thanks.
Fits fine in your mouth

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by gmrocket » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:28 am

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:19 am
RevTheory wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:57 am
Sounds an awful lot like Hitler's "Brown Coats" mixed in with Goebbel's propaganda strategy. You'd think the guy carrying on about how Trump is Hitler may be smart enough to see the resemblance. Then throw in his accusations of everyone else "projecting" and things really get funny.

Edit: Sorry I interrupted your 10-thread run :mrgreen:
Apology accepted. :roll:
Do I smell a hint of envy, or like why does it matter, unless one is hung up on numbers instead of substance?

BTW, since Hitler seems to be a poorly researched entity on this forum, his "Brown shirts" were mostly ex military, often on the low end of the economic status, often unemployed, and used para military tactics of beatings, destruction, and murder to suppress any opposition with wide leeway allowed by authorities who looked the other way or were complicit. The were not above average in education, They were used by Hitler as a means to an ends, and were soon dealt with when reigned in after their leadership was targeted with the murderous "Night of the Long Knives"

Your comparison is rather flawed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung
Your description fits to a tee the mob we seen the last few weeks, just like blm, antifa and the other unemployed losers.

That's what you get when kids go through the far left education system and come out like left wing robots...angry at everything and anyone who has a different opinion

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by j-c-c » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 am

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:28 am
j-c-c wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:19 am
RevTheory wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:57 am
Sounds an awful lot like Hitler's "Brown Coats" mixed in with Goebbel's propaganda strategy. You'd think the guy carrying on about how Trump is Hitler may be smart enough to see the resemblance. Then throw in his accusations of everyone else "projecting" and things really get funny.

Edit: Sorry I interrupted your 10-thread run :mrgreen:
Apology accepted. :roll:
Do I smell a hint of envy, or like why does it matter, unless one is hung up on numbers instead of substance?

BTW, since Hitler seems to be a poorly researched entity on this forum, his "Brown shirts" were mostly ex military, often on the low end of the economic status, often unemployed, and used para military tactics of beatings, destruction, and murder to suppress any opposition with wide leeway allowed by authorities who looked the other way or were complicit. The were not above average in education, They were used by Hitler as a means to an ends, and were soon dealt with when reigned in after their leadership was targeted with the murderous "Night of the Long Knives"

Your comparison is rather flawed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung
Your description fits to a tee the mob we seen the last few weeks, just like blm, antifa and the other unemployed losers.

That's what you get when kids go through the far left education system and come out like left wing robots...angry at everything and anyone who has a different opinion
You are delusional, or simply complicit with DT in the demonizing unfairly an opponent, a proven Hitler strategy.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by gmrocket » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:39 am

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 am
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:28 am
j-c-c wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:19 am


Apology accepted. :roll:
Do I smell a hint of envy, or like why does it matter, unless one is hung up on numbers instead of substance?

BTW, since Hitler seems to be a poorly researched entity on this forum, his "Brown shirts" were mostly ex military, often on the low end of the economic status, often unemployed, and used para military tactics of beatings, destruction, and murder to suppress any opposition with wide leeway allowed by authorities who looked the other way or were complicit. The were not above average in education, They were used by Hitler as a means to an ends, and were soon dealt with when reigned in after their leadership was targeted with the murderous "Night of the Long Knives"

Your comparison is rather flawed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung
Your description fits to a tee the mob we seen the last few weeks, just like blm, antifa and the other unemployed losers.

That's what you get when kids go through the far left education system and come out like left wing robots...angry at everything and anyone who has a different opinion
You are delusional, or simply complicit with DT in the demonizing unfairly an opponent, a proven Hitler strategy.
Thanks for making my point..saves me the time.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by j-c-c » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:44 am

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:39 am
j-c-c wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 am
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:28 am


Your description fits to a tee the mob we seen the last few weeks, just like blm, antifa and the other unemployed losers.

That's what you get when kids go through the far left education system and come out like left wing robots...angry at everything and anyone who has a different opinion
You are delusional, or simply complicit with DT in the demonizing unfairly an opponent, a proven Hitler strategy.
Thanks for making my point..saves me the time.
So Original, glad to help. :roll:

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4641
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by RevTheory » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:47 am

j-c-c's reverse-image reality is stunning but he proved my point rather well.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by gmrocket » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:07 am

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:47 am
j-c-c's reverse-image reality is stunning but he proved my point rather well.
Yup, like I've been saying..let them speak, the more the better.

Saves time and energy.

I'm thinking speedtalk should give jcc, Sandra , chromedome and a few others "special" status on here

So they have MORE space and TIME to get their ideas across..like maybe everything they say, all speedtalk subscribers get that as a "quote"

And of course, they would all get special parking spaces 😜

fdicrasto
Expert
Expert
Posts: 707
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Re: "Left Wing Mob"

Post by fdicrasto » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:32 am

Everyone getting excited for election day this November? I am and can't wait to see the blue wave dribble down the drain. I am always interested in j-c-c's take on things. Though humorous to me, I wonder if his arrogance isn't an attempt to deal with other issues he may have. His typical leftist strategy is common to this time we are living in. Whatever despicable methods the left has used for decades, perhaps centuries, to try to alter how people think and act, we all know that whatever negative behavior they accuse others of, they have practiced to a tee and are intimate with those actions. Too bad for j-c-c and his minions that millions of Americans everywhere have finally woken up. Can't save them all but then, we don't need them all. Keep blathering on j-c-c, could be the only therapy you have access to. I will be praying for you, God loves all his creations whether on the left or right.

Post Reply