BREAKING: GOP Senators Receive Death Threats on Their PERSONAL CELL PHONES Following Kavanaugh...

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

BREAKING: GOP Senators Receive Death Threats on Their PERSONAL CELL PHONES Following Kavanaugh...

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:00 pm

Looks like the dimoKKKRATS are still playing dirty by releasing the personal cell phone numbers of Republican Senate members. This is just another reason why I despise dimoKKKRATS.

"FULL TITLE: BREAKING: GOP Senators Receive Death Threats on Their PERSONAL CELL PHONES Following Kavanaugh Confirmation
The Democrats, led by Dianne Feinstein and Chuck Schumer launched the most evil smear campaign against Kavanaugh in modern times–and they still lost.
Republican lawmakers have been screamed at, assaulted and intimidated by unhinged leftists leading up to Kavanaugh’s confirmation–now the GOP lawmakers are receiving death threats on their personal cell phones."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... confirmed/

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: BREAKING: GOP Senators Receive Death Threats on Their PERSONAL CELL PHONES Following Kavanaugh...

Post by j-c-c » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:20 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:00 pm
Looks like the dimoKKKRATS are still playing dirty by releasing the personal cell phone numbers of Republican Senate members. This is just another reason why I despise dimoKKKRATS.

"FULL TITLE: BREAKING: GOP Senators Receive Death Threats on Their PERSONAL CELL PHONES Following Kavanaugh Confirmation
The Democrats, led by Dianne Feinstein and Chuck Schumer launched the most evil smear campaign against Kavanaugh in modern times–and they still lost.
Republican lawmakers have been screamed at, assaulted and intimidated by unhinged leftists leading up to Kavanaugh’s confirmation–now the GOP lawmakers are receiving death threats on their personal cell phones."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... confirmed/
Well, when you demonize your opponents, eventually nut jobs, come out of the woodwork.

The solution is obvious, and its not party centric, its integrity, civility and tactics related.

woody b
Guru
Guru

Re: BREAKING: GOP Senators Receive Death Threats on Their PERSONAL CELL PHONES Following Kavanaugh...

Post by woody b » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:21 pm

The solution is obvious, and its not party centric, its integrity, civility and tactics related.
I (somewhat) agree about the integrity, civility and tactics, but it absolutely is party centric. When have Republicans blocked highways, burned, looted, ran people out of restaurants, or released others personal information? Conservatives work, pay taxes and vote. Liberals scream, cry, rob, steal and create mayhem.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:42 pm

IT IS THE RETURN TO THEIR KKK ROOTS DEMONRAT PARTY. Would you expect anything less?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:48 pm

woody b wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:21 pm
I (somewhat) agree about the integrity, civility and tactics, but it absolutely is party centric. When have Republicans blocked highways, burned, looted, ran people out of restaurants, or released others personal information? Conservatives work, pay taxes and vote. Liberals scream, cry, rob, steal and create mayhem.
Maybe we disagree on "degree", but not sure i have witnessed "integrity" at the very top, defined very loosely, since Eisenhower.

We can never have an over abundance.

I need to amend the above, one our most lacking in results recent POTUS was Carter, but a man of great integrity.
Last edited by j-c-c on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:04 pm

woody b wrote:
BS.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:39 pm

thats the way the liberal lunatics work. if they dont get their way, they resort to violence.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:48 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:04 pm
woody b wrote:
BS.
Charlottesville comes to mind right away...

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:01 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:48 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
woody b wrote:

BS.
And,

Punch that Guy, I'll pay your legal fees
Fire the player, and throw the US citizen out of the country
I don't like captured soldiers
I wasn't making fun of the handicap
Women let me grab them, I'm important
Gold Star Mother convention silence
"I don't remember" Rally

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:26 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
woody b wrote:
BS.
You are a very uniformed person. [-X

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:26 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
woody b wrote:

BS.
..and that is all you have. The liberal nutjobs were there as well.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:51 pm

lefty o wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:39 pm
thats the way the liberal lunatics work. if they dont get their way, they resort to violence.
Exactly just like in there old KKK days. The party always has been this way, its their Marxist roots as well, just look at the old Russia days, Cuban days, and all the other commie countrys. Its just what the demonrat party is all about.

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:19 am

The more Trump ramps up the verbal assaults, crazy twitter comments, attacks the rule of law, etc. The more it will prompt the other side to ramp up the war. You can't have it both ways. One side can not be expected to follow civil conduct if the other side does not, it's just human nature, that is why humans fight wars, insult to injury, to violence, to murder. Democracy and civil discourse is being torn apart in this country, it will not end well.

turbotater

Post by turbotater » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:36 am

so your premise is that because someone says they don't like you that gives you authorization to yell death threats , prevent someone from eating dinners and destroy private property
one group is stating what they believe to be true and the other side is promoting harassment.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:24 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Firedome8 wrote:
woody b wrote:

BS.
One track mind.. that was an unfolding incident and I doubt was "planned"

But the lefty guy who planned to kill republicans playing baseball sure was thought out well

You have selective memory