We are forgetting History

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4199
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:04 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:26 am
j-c-c wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:54 pm
engineczar wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:27 pm


I don't. It's just leftist sycho babble
That you can't specifically refer to, and counter because:

1. You didn't read it
2. You don't understand it
3. It doesn't fit your narrative
4. You feel inadequate that you didn't discover this possible different political explanation
5. You can't agree with someone not in your camp, no matter what
6. You are a Russian bot tasked with creating divisiveness and rancor

Pick one or more as needed. #-o
I suggest you keep reading up on this kind of thing. Then come on here and keep doing what your doing, but do more of it and with more passion

We need you exposed as much as possible.. so the world can clearly see how people get caught up in propaganda..then spread it unknowingly

It's the red pill

Thank you sir
Irony in its purest form. No thank you sir.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4247
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:38 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:51 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:55 pm
The article is all about the Marxist demoncrat bunch. Its just that simple.
Highly politicized judiciary ? Yeah they won't let your commies take stuff from us. Obum was the jesus of the left Marxist demonrats they would have loved to have him be permanent god, isn't he going to run again? Just replace all the trump talk with obum and you may have something. Yeah a black hitler, he already had his gestapo set up, you know comey, brennon, and all the rest. Wake up.
Curious, What group did you affiliate with before DT took over the Republican party?
None, and still none. I just want all the truth of the wicked deeds to be tossed in everyones faces. There never has been a repub party its just part of the demonrat one, as we see all the demonrats in it that wear repub clothes. Its not Jesus and his fathers government so its going to be crooked no matter who is the top dog. Its called which one is the least evil and wicked, the demonrat one is the most wicked so, easy choice.

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1393
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by engineczar » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:57 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:48 pm
My standards are slightly higher.
If it wasn't for double standards you'd have no standards.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4199
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:26 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:38 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:51 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:55 pm
The article is all about the Marxist demoncrat bunch. Its just that simple.
Highly politicized judiciary ? Yeah they won't let your commies take stuff from us. Obum was the jesus of the left Marxist demonrats they would have loved to have him be permanent god, isn't he going to run again? Just replace all the trump talk with obum and you may have something. Yeah a black hitler, he already had his gestapo set up, you know comey, brennon, and all the rest. Wake up.
Curious, What group did you affiliate with before DT took over the Republican party?
None, and still none. I just want all the truth of the wicked deeds to be tossed in everyones faces. There never has been a repub party its just part of the demonrat one, as we see all the demonrats in it that wear repub clothes. Its not Jesus and his fathers government so its going to be crooked no matter who is the top dog. Its called which one is the least evil and wicked, the demonrat one is the most wicked so, easy choice.

Does God pick our leaders or not ???

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4199
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:16 pm

Take your pick this is a sample of many versions.

Standard Version
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

King James Bible
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

American Standard Version
Let every soul be in subjection to the higher powers: for there is no power but of God; and the powers that be are ordained of God.

Douay-Rheims Bible
LET every soul be subject to higher powers: for there is no power but from God: and those that are, are ordained of God.

English Revised Version
Let every soul be in subjection to the higher powers: for there is no power but of God; and the powers that be are ordained of God.

Webster's Bible Translation
Let every soul be subject to the higher powers. For there is no power but from God: the powers that are, are ordained by God.

Weymouth New Testament
Let every individual be obedient to those who rule over him; for no one is a ruler except by God's permission, and our present rulers have had their rank and power assigned to them by Him.

Must be bad at picking leaders..

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4247
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:38 pm

And what is a higher power? Satan and his demons are the highest power in control of this world. The bible calls satan the god of this world.
Basically that all means he is allowing it not picking it. So I guess you are saying we all need to enjoy communism then?

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6644
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by David Redszus » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:25 am

It might be useful to remember that the US is not a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic; there is a very large difference.

Post war (WW1) German and Austrian parliaments were exceptionally corrupt and inept. Coupled with Socialist and Communists seeking power, the circumstances were ripe and awaiting a strong leader. It eventually got one.

The Bush1 and Bush2, administrations were deplorable and inept. We did not learn the lessons learned in Viet Nam.
We did not forget history; we never learned it properly.

How else can anyone explain how a complete bumble f*ck like Obama could possibly dupe so many voters?

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1366
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by GRTfast » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:36 am

David Redszus wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:25 am

How else can anyone explain how a complete bumble f*ck like Obama could possibly dupe so many voters?
I agree with you that Obama was far from ideal, or even from being qualified for the job, BUT how you can hold that position and think that Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread is beyond comprehension. Trump is a bumbling moron, and a lying buffoon. Virtually everything he says about himself (which is pretty much all he talks about) is a fabrication of some sort. He can barely string a coherent sentence together. Despite what many people assert, the president doesn't have much influence on the economy. Trump is taking credit for the current boom and his lapdogs are eating it up. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. How can so many people be so god damn stupid?! Wow.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1366
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by GRTfast » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:37 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:38 pm
And what is a higher power? Satan and his demons are the highest power in control of this world. The bible calls satan the god of this world.
Take your meds, idiot.
Attachments
crazy eyes.PNG
crazy eyes.PNG (120.5 KiB) Viewed 203 times

mitch
Expert
Expert
Posts: 634
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 am

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by mitch » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:02 am

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:36 am
David Redszus wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:25 am

How else can anyone explain how a complete bumble f*ck like Obama could possibly dupe so many voters?
I agree with you that Obama was far from ideal, or even from being qualified for the job, BUT how you can hold that position and think that Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread is beyond comprehension. Trump is a bumbling moron, and a lying buffoon. Virtually everything he says about himself (which is pretty much all he talks about) is a fabrication of some sort. He can barely string a coherent sentence together. Despite what many people assert, the president doesn't have much influence on the economy. Trump is taking credit for the current boom and his lapdogs are eating it up. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. How can so many people be so god damn stupid?! Wow.
So are you saying Hillary would be better?

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1366
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by GRTfast » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:15 am

mitch wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:02 am
GRTfast wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:36 am
David Redszus wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:25 am

How else can anyone explain how a complete bumble f*ck like Obama could possibly dupe so many voters?
I agree with you that Obama was far from ideal, or even from being qualified for the job, BUT how you can hold that position and think that Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread is beyond comprehension. Trump is a bumbling moron, and a lying buffoon. Virtually everything he says about himself (which is pretty much all he talks about) is a fabrication of some sort. He can barely string a coherent sentence together. Despite what many people assert, the president doesn't have much influence on the economy. Trump is taking credit for the current boom and his lapdogs are eating it up. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. How can so many people be so god damn stupid?! Wow.
So are you saying Hillary would be better?
I figured someone would go to that, which to me, just speaks to the problem even more. Would she be better? No. Just terrible in a different way. I couldn't bring myself to vote for either of them (Trump or Clinton). I voted for Johnson, and I am certain that he has more integrity in his little finger than Hillary or Trump. Look at what Johnson says, and compare that to how he votes and what he does. It was any easy choice, and the fact that most Americans bought off on the idea that there were only two choices is a sad, sad thing.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4199
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:19 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:38 pm
And what is a higher power? Satan and his demons are the highest power in control of this world. The bible calls satan the god of this world.
Basically that all means he is allowing it not picking it. So I guess you are saying we all need to enjoy communism then?
F no your book says God himself picks your leaders, so that included Un and Obama. Trump is a reality show host and now his administration looks like a reality show. He lies every time he opens his spit faucet.Oh as the story goes lusifer works for Yahawa..
Last edited by Firedome8 on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4199
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:21 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:19 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:38 pm
And what is a higher power? Satan and his demons are the highest power in control of this world. The bible calls satan the god of this world.
Basically that all means he is allowing it not picking it. So I guess you are saying we all need to enjoy communism then?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4269
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: We are forgetting History

Post by j-c-c » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:21 am

David Redszus wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:25 am
It might be useful to remember that the US is not a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic; there is a very large difference.

Post war (WW1) German and Austrian parliaments were exceptionally corrupt and inept. Coupled with Socialist and Communists seeking power, the circumstances were ripe and awaiting a strong leader. It eventually got one.

The Bush1 and Bush2, administrations were deplorable and inept. We did not learn the lessons learned in Viet Nam.
We did not forget history; we never learned it properly.

How else can anyone explain how a complete bumble f*ck like Obama could possibly dupe so many voters?
1. "Corrupt": No more then any other regional government at the time
2. "Inept": Describes every elected government, nothing new there
3. Saddled with the aftermath of the war, that they actually never "lost", with revengeful and nearly impossible reparations, a treaty that intended to break the spirit of once very proud and accomplished nation, and a world wide depression, its amazing that Germany even survived.
4. Regardless, the electorate choose/elected the leaders that made their fateful destiny, and neglected to hold them fully accountable while doing so, ie they fell for "the ends justifies the means", kinda like today
5. Hitler often said basically , "you cannot underestimate the intelligence of the masses"

Post Reply