Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3665
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:57 pm

The demoncrat mee too movement and agenda, all created to accomplish what? Daaaaaaaaa just looky and see what they are using it for.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by j-c-c » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:21 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:57 pm
The demoncrat mee too movement and agenda, all created to accomplish what? Daaaaaaaaa just looky and see what they are using it for.
Drivel

Next

engineczar
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1357
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:47 am
Location: Dubois, Wy.

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by engineczar » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:48 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:21 pm
Drivel

Next
[-X
Deflection, start your own thread and see who cares.

Zmechanic
Pro
Pro
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by Zmechanic » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:50 pm

Ah, twitter.. The platform that allows people to broadcast their own self-aggrandizement and ineptitude on a global scale. What would we do without? (Besides retain our hope for humanity, of course).

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by j-c-c » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:34 pm

engineczar wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:48 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:21 pm
Drivel

Next
[-X
Deflection, start your own thread and see who cares.
Plagiarism is obviously not beneath you, or is this really Melania?. [-X

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3665
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:31 pm

Just notice the return to KKK demoncrat theme "White Republicans" and violence, and wow ! another "PROFESSOR" so de we see a trend? ie so called educated idiots and no wonder there are no more capable engineers etc. you know like the self proclaimed ones on this site.
To reiterate the reason for the mee too movement just more divide just like their constant use of racist. Just more out of the communist hand book of tactics.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by j-c-c » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:07 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:31 pm
Just notice the return to KKK demoncrat theme "White Republicans" and violence, and wow ! another "PROFESSOR" so de we see a trend? ie so called educated idiots and no wonder there are no more capable engineers etc. you know like the self proclaimed ones on this site.
To reiterate the reason for the mee too movement just more divide just like their constant use of racist. Just more out of the communist hand book of tactics.
Hitler early on targeted the Universities and the Intelligentsia, it's fertile ground for attack to be used to gain outside followers who are at a lifetime disadvantage by jealousy, it seems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

Many seem to know Hitlers playbook rather well. #-o

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7810
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by pdq67 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:52 am

"Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine"

She needs to lose her job!

Academia doesn't need to support or let this shit continue at all!

pdq67

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8771
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:43 am

I have noticed an increasing amount of anti-White men rhetoric coming out of the dimoKKKRATs in the last 6 months.

David Redszus
Guru
Guru
Posts: 6549
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by David Redszus » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:11 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:52 am
"Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine"


And she is the swine.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by gmrocket » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:08 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:17 am
woody b wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:24 am
gmrocket wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:14 pm


She is just a feminist pig, plain and simple. Man hater extraordinaire
She, and most feminist pigs secretly wish they were men, but that don't have the balls. Maybe she should get addadiktome surgery.
Not sure what is more pathetic, but those that think they know what women want are pretty high up on the list.
When you go out on your own, does your wife let you take your balls with you, or does she keep them in her purse till you get back?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8771
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:17 pm

It is also possible that his mother keeps his balls in her purse.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by gmrocket » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:27 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:17 pm
It is also possible that his mother keeps his balls in her purse.
True

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3190
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by j-c-c » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:28 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:17 pm
It is also possible that his mother keeps his balls in her purse.
Those fixated on "balls", likely are over compensating, for something lacking in what they perceive about themselves.

Don't fret, not your fault, you were likely born that way. :(

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by gmrocket » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:48 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:21 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:57 pm
The demoncrat mee too movement and agenda, all created to accomplish what? Daaaaaaaaa just looky and see what they are using it for.
Drivel

Next
Drivel converts into huge conservative bump

I love this..let the lefties speak, complain, protest and stomp their feet...make sure we give them all the publicity they cry for

Any sane person looks and says, I don't want any part of that shyt. Which is happening

Isn't it great how the left media made all these unintended consequences come true and really hurt the left, by silencing the right as much as they can

Fantastic ,,,give them more coverage.

Post Reply