Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:25 pm

I know some on this board feel the same way. Especially old White men. [-X

"C. Christine Fair, an associate professor at Georgetown in the School of Foreign Service, tweeted Saturday, saying white Republican men should die and an added bonus would be if women “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine.”

Her tweet was in response to South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham’s comments in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He defended Kavanaugh against an “unethical sham”"

http://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/20 ... -to-swine/

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by sanfordandson » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:29 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:25 pm

"C. Christine Fair, an associate professor at Georgetown in the School of Foreign Service, tweeted Saturday, saying white Republican men should die and an added bonus would be if women “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine.”

Her tweet was in response to South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham’s comments in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He defended Kavanaugh against an “unethical sham”"

I would say only the ones that support trump. I hate to lump all old white men into one group like that. :lol:

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: Georgetown Professor Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Post by gmrocket » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:56 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:29 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

I would say only the ones that support trump. I hate to lump all old white men into one group like that. :lol:
You just wish you were a trumper so you can get rid of that guilt you been carrying all your life.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:05 pm

And what have I been saying about the return to their roots KKK demoncrat party. Their true Marxist colors are showing hugely.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:06 pm

Let me take a wild guess at her bio. I have no idea who she is, but let's take a guess

Late 40's early 50's White woman..she's a feminist and works in the educational system at the upper level...

She parts her hair on the side, wears glasses.

How close am I?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Maybe even has the hard core vocal fry like that blazer Ford woman..

Good god, I heard part of her testimony the radio and the vocal fry was so irritating I couldn't listen

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:30 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Good god, I heard part of her testimony the radio and the vocal fry was so irritating I couldn't listen
Here is the latest I found.

Christine Ford Published 2008 Article on Self-Hypnosis Used to Retrieve and “Create Artificial Situations"

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:57 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:06 pm
Let me take a wild guess at her bio. I have no idea who she is, but let's take a guess

Late 40's early 50's White woman..she's a feminist and works in the educational system at the upper level...

How close am I?
Damn close. She looks like she got hit with an ugly stick.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:24 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:30 pm
gmrocket wrote:

Christine Ford Published 2008 Article on Self-Hypnosis Used to Retrieve and “Create Artificial Situations"
Really, Or is that just some bs?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:28 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:57 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:06 pm

How close am I?
Damn close. She looks like she got hit with an ugly stick.
Why is that most lefty woman are so damm ugly? Angry and hateful too

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:31 pm

1989TransAm wrote:

So stop with the smear tactics from afar and name them.

I'll be glad to blast them (figuratively) for talking like many here do every day.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:19 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:31 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

So stop with the smear tactics from afar and name them.

I'll be glad to blast them (figuratively) for talking like many here do every day.
You obviously are not paying attention.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:46 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:24 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:30 pm
gmrocket wrote:

Really, Or is that just some bs?
This gives more info on it.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... ituations/

And as you should know searches of anything against ford will be hidden very well.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:33 pm

Hell, I would not doubt that Google is already limiting the searches. [-X

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:26 am

Who is Prof Fair?

A total jerk.

I am embarrassed to learn she attended the same University that two of my children attended.
Fair's journalistic sources have been questioned for their credibility and she has been accused of
having a conflict of interest due to her past work with U.S. government think tanks, as well as the CIA. In
2011 and 2012, she received funding from the U.S. embassy in Islamabad to conduct a survey on public
opinion concerning militancy. However, Fair states most of the grants went to a survey firm and that it
had no influence on her research. Pakistani media analysts have dismissed Fair's views as hawkish rhetoric,
riddled with factual inaccuracies, lack of objectivity, and being selectively biased. She has also been
rebuked for comments on social media perceived as provocative, such as suggesting burning down
Pakistan's embassy in Afghanistan or asking India to "squash Pakistan militarily, diplomatically, politically
and economically." She has been accused of double standards, partisanship towards India, and has been
criticized for her contacts with dissident leaders from Balochistan, a link which they claim "raises serious
questions if her interest in Pakistan is merely academic."
If this bimbo dyke is looking for a war between the sexes, she has no idea what would result. Women would lose...badly.