People with lack of thought process

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

People with lack of thought process

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:56 am

Wow on tv special about Rev Jimmy Jones and Jones town. Anyone see the parallel with the demoncrat party?
BELIEVE, BELIEVE, just do this, resist. A woman can't lie.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Re: People with lack of thought process

Post by pdq67 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:16 am

David Koresh and the Branch Davidians sect, come's to mind also, but Reno the, "dyke", took care of them.

I don't think that ol', "scrub", wanted anybody that he thought might be crazy close by that had a legal, "Ma Deuce"!!!

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Demoncrats just follow all the lies of the party, no questions, they are not allowed to question the head ship.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:16 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:16 am
David Koresh and the Branch Davidians sect, come's to mind also, but Reno the, "dyke", took care of them.

I don't think that ol', "scrub", wanted anybody that he thought might be crazy close by that had a legal, "Ma Deuce"!!!

pdq67
Reno was lied to by the FBI Rescue team. She had the "balls" to make the to add tear gas decision, rather then bump it up the ladder, she was not involved with the actual operational decisions, like preventing department from responding because "live ammo", and the the FBI mistaken belief normal people would exit the the fire ( surprise, the Branch Dravidians were not normal, and there is no US law that requires one to be normal), she had been on the job less then 2" months as this siege began, she most importantly accepted publicly the blame and had remorse. Reno is not a valid a scapegoat here, and she showed more integrity then all but our decorated War military.

I have no clue what your second line above implies.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:43 am

Speaking of the topic here look who shows up. =D> =D> :lol: :lol: j bird.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:20 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:43 am
Speaking of the topic here look who shows up. =D> =D> :lol: :lol: j bird.
Jealous self declared Mr "Just simple logic"? :lol:

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:02 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:56 am
Wow on tv special about Rev Jimmy Jones and Jones town. Anyone see the parallel with the demoncrat party?
Really???? Trump stands before his followers and says believe only what I tell you, do not believe anything you read or hear, and you post that the democrats have a lack of thought process? Give me a break.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:30 am

Now that their is funny.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:18 am

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:16 pm
pdq67 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:16 am

pdq67
Reno was lied to by the FBI Rescue team. She had the "balls" to make the to add tear gas decision, rather then bump it up the ladder, she was not involved with the actual operational decisions, like preventing department from responding because "live ammo", and the the FBI mistaken belief normal people would exit the the fire ( surprise, the Branch Dravidians were not normal, and there is no US law that requires one to be normal), she had been on the job less then 2" months as this siege began, she most importantly accepted publicly the blame and had remorse. Reno is not a valid a scapegoat here, and she showed more integrity then all but our decorated War military.

I have no clue what your second line above implies.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"I don't think that ol', "scrub", (G. W. Bush), wanted anybody, (David Koresh), that he thought might be crazy close by that had a legal, "Ma Deuce"!!!", (.50 Cal. Rifle)!!

I am also thinking along the lines of Chris Kyle getting killed..

But sometimes I tend ta be paranoid!!

Just like I don't believe for a minute the LHO killed JFK!! Set-up maybe, but killed JFK, gimmie a break!!

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:20 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:02 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Really???? Trump stands before his followers and says believe only what I tell you, do not believe anything you read or hear, and you post that the democrats have a lack of thought process? Give me a break.
Hey idiot, Trump unlike your party you so love, is not out to take away things from us. That is the reason to resist the Marxist communist demoncrats.
And since you support them you do lack thought process, you don't care about your possessions or mine.

In-Tech
Guru
Guru

Post by In-Tech » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:57 pm

JCC_Brain_Scan.jpg
JCC_Brain_Scan.jpg (11.74 KiB) Viewed 232 times
JCC_Medical.JPG
JCC_Medical.JPG (9.16 KiB) Viewed 232 times
Heat is energy, energy is horsepower...but you gotta control the heat.
-Carl

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:15 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:20 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:
Hey idiot, Trump unlike your party you so love, is not out to take away things from us. That is the reason to resist the Marxist communist demoncrats.
And since you support them you do lack thought process, you don't care about your possessions or mine.
First I am a Republican, a moderate Republican, but you and your right wing nuts are destroying the Republican party as I watch. Trump is delivering nothing for the common working man. But watch Fox news and believe only what you are told. The best defense against a liberal Democratic agenda is a common sense moderate Republican one. By the time Trump is done with the party it will not hold power again for a decade. I think you should exam your thought process and values, lots of moderate Republicans are leaving the party. You have to win an election with votes, drive away the moderates and independent voters and Republicans will not win national elections. Just not enough angry white guys left in this country.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:15 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:
He has never said any such thing. What BS you spew. [-X

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:17 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:15 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:20 pm
rebelrouser wrote:

First I am a Republican, a moderate Republican, but you and your right wing nuts are destroying the Republican party as I watch. Trump is delivering nothing for the common working man. But watch Fox news and believe only what you are told. The best defense against a liberal Democratic agenda is a common sense moderate Republican one. By the time Trump is done with the party it will not hold power again for a decade. I think you should exam your thought process and values, lots of moderate Republicans are leaving the party. You have to win an election with votes, drive away the moderates and independent voters and Republicans will not win national elections. Just not enough angry white guys left in this country.
You must be one of those 1% RINO that I hear about. Who did you vote for in the last election?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:02 pm

The "republican" party needed to be torn apart. That's why Donald Trump sailed through the primaries.