A case of mistaken identity?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: A case of mistaken identity?

Post by RevTheory » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:05 am

All I really think it's doing is exposing the democRATS for how dirty they play and their blatant hypocrisy. One of the main reasons Donald Trump won was his promise to appoint Constitutional conservatives to the Supreme Court and we can see the levels the rats will stoop to in order to block him from doing so.

God willing, Ginsberg is next! [-o<

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:25 am

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:05 am
All I really think it's doing is exposing the democRATS for how dirty they play and their blatant hypocrisy.
The message is not intended for you....
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

jet1
Pro
Pro

Post by jet1 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:23 pm

Tried to stay out of this but here goes. First if in fact something like this did happen they were both minors so dragging this through the public to start with is wrong. Second there is no way that she can be sure of who did it but not sure what were and when the party was. Third the lie detector test was setup by her lawyer and administered by a former FBI guy that explained that the lie detector test question were only about whether or not she believed the statements in the letter where what she told to them. Not whether the statements in the letter were actually true. Fourth the dems are being hypocrites completely. Fifth the stalling tactics of the dems is well documented and this is just another page of there play book. Anyone who still believes in the left should have a closer look and see how they have used every type of person to further there goals without actually helping those people. This one for instance. they are crying about protecting here but is they who leaked the information and they who are trying to drag it out. They don't care about her,they only care about obstructing the appointment. scorched earth policies at work on a lot of fronts with the left.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:56 pm

mk e wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:34 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:54 pm
Agreed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. He vacillates from just making things up to posting flat out conspiracy theories.
Just because you don't like a story doesn't make it false.

There is a very good reason that whichever party is in control tries to move things like judge confirmations quickly....that want it done during the "honeymoon" and before people give it too much thought and all the little stuff starts dripping out into the open.

As I said, this is unlikely to stop the confirmation and us timed and intended to help dems a bit in the midterms.
You still actually think this mess with her incredibly vague accusations is going to help your cause?

I see it hurting your goal ...but hey, who am I too be right all the time.

All the normal people have to do just let the lefties talk all they want, give them the stage and megaphone...the more they are out in the open, all the better.

It's not even a debate anymore between the left and right...it's just the right sitting back and watching the train wreck coming from the left.

We are going through the exact same mess here in Canada. Our far left federal liberal government is committing political suicide on a daily basis....the crazy shyt they say and do is so far left people are just saying ...screw that disaster and leaving in droves...infact, they are abandoning the left so fast it's fantastic

People waking up and coming too the realization that they have been sucked into the lefts con games.

It's over for them here

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:03 pm

Like Rev, you are not the target audience.....its going exactly to plan for the Dems.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:08 pm

mke just like his official Marxists in high office doesn't give a rip about the woman, if he did then they(HE) would want that video of the other accused Marxist and also the same with the women of slick willy. Its all more bring in the Marxist demoncrat system and agenda that is all it is about.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:18 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:12 am
IMHO this is most likely what happened. Apparently Ford was quite the party girl back in the day.

"Yesterday, word circulated in certain quarters of the D.C. legal/public policy community that the assault allegation against Brett Kavanaugh may be a case of mistaken identity. In other words, the incident happened, but the perpetrator wasn’t Kavanaugh.

In the version I heard, the assault was committed by a guy who attended the Landon School, not Georgetown Prep where Kavanaugh was a student. Landon and Georgetown Prep are both elite prep schools in the prosperous Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C.

Having no idea whether this information is reliable, I wrote nothing about it. I was struck, however, by this tweet by Ed Whelan from last night:
By one week from today, I expect that Judge Kavanaugh will have been clearly vindicated on this matter. Specifically, I expect that compelling evidence will show his categorical denial to be truthful. There will be no cloud over him.

I’ve known Ed for years and have read “Bench Memos” regularly since its inception. He’s a pretty cautious guy, and not prone to wishful thinking. Thus, I was surprised by the boldness of his tweet."

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/ ... entity.php
What ls up with the new "IMHO"?

Tired of being called a liar? :lol:

It takes awhile to live that down.

Still attacking the victim?

See how that computes on Nov 6. [-X

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:43 am

The victim is Kavanaugh.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:11 am

IF IT IS TRUE???

https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/show ... 6&page=173

Post #2593 over on yellowbullet, any truth to it??

It wouldn't let me copy it unless I forgot how??

pdq67

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:44 am

Where is my post about taking her to Gitmo and having her take a REAL lie detector test that has real questions in it and not the BS her lawyer asked her? Or did I post it??/

Off Topic, BUT.............

Water-boarding! You can get the same results by playing random noises over the cell speaker all the time so the inmate(s) get(s) sleep deprivation and goes/go crazy!

It might benefit some people to rent a copy of the old Michael Crane movie, "The Ipcress File", and watch it!!

pdq67

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:49 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:43 am
The victim is Kavanaugh.
I guess "1984" doublespeak really is here. :shock:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublespeak
Doublespeak is language that deliberately obscures, disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:36 am

Please post up Pres. Trumps meme that say's ---

"In reality they are not after me, they are after you, I'm just in the way"..

https://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/show ... ?t=2540385

For some reason it won't copy??

Thanks,

pdq67

woody b
Guru
Guru

Post by woody b » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:56 pm

I used to be a people person, but people ruined it.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Bringing this back to the top. I think mistaken identity is exactly what happened. I believe Judge Kavanaugh to be innocent.

Edit: I also agree with Judge Kavanaugh that what the dimoKKKRATS have done with this Senate hearing is a national disgrace.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:39 pm

i doubt kavanaugh will come out of this smelling like a rose. however ford's testimony lacks way too many details, and even her best buddy who was supposedly there says it didnt happen. this is an entirely political play by the democrats, and long term this is going to piss off voters.