SARA CARTER: DOJ/FBI Colluding to Defy Trump Declassification Order – Will Deliver Docs ..

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

SARA CARTER: DOJ/FBI Colluding to Defy Trump Declassification Order – Will Deliver Docs ..

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:05 am

So the DOJ and the FBI have refused to cooperate with Congress who has oversite per the Constitution. Now they are Defying the President who also has Executive power over them per the Constitution. I see a major campaign issue in favor of the Republicans. So far the redacted information has only been to cover the butts of illegal acts in these departments. I suspect this is more of the same.

"Investigative reporter Sara Carter told Lou Dobbs Wednesday evening that sources told her the DOJ and FBI will defy President Trump’s declassification order and deliver the Carter Page FISA docs and other records related to the Russia probe to the White House next week WITH REDACTIONS.

On Monday, President Trump went scorched earth and ordered an immediate declassification of Carter Page FISA docs. Trump also ordered the DOJ to publicly release all text messages WITHOUT REDACTION relating to the Russia investigation from James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Bruce Ohr, Lisa Page and Peter Strzok."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... ons-video/

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: SARA CARTER: DOJ/FBI Colluding to Defy Trump Declassification Order – Will Deliver Docs ..

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:41 am

This begs the question, how do they do this without Sessions' approval?

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Re: SARA CARTER: DOJ/FBI Colluding to Defy Trump Declassification Order – Will Deliver Docs ..

Post by rebelrouser » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:07 am

I think we need to put this document release in perspective. These documents are part of an on going investigation into the presidents election and Russian involvement as well as obstruction of justice of that investigation. If Trump was smart it would let it be until the investigation is complete, but he is not that smart, releasing these documents over DOJ is simply another piece of evidence of obstruction. If he wants to release documents after the investigation is complete, then I fully support the president, releasing before the investigation is complete then he is simply trying to derail the investigation.

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:16 am

rebelrouser wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:07 am
I think we need to put this document release in perspective. These documents are part of an on going investigation into the presidents election and Russian involvement as well as obstruction of justice of that investigation. If Trump was smart it would let it be until the investigation is complete, but he is not that smart, releasing these documents over DOJ is simply another piece of evidence of obstruction. If he wants to release documents after the investigation is complete, then I fully support the president, releasing before the investigation is complete then he is simply trying to derail the investigation.
More like the investigation is trying to derail trump

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:28 am

Proving to the American people that the whole thing was a setup is the last thing the dems want and they're going to fight dirty to keep it hidden.

And let's be honest here; if Trump chose to leave them classified, the dems would be in meltdown mode all over fake news CNN with the false narrative, "Trump is clearly hiding evidence that the American people deserve to see! What is he hiding?!" And since we're being honest, at least 3 of our Trump trolls would be posting threads about it.

Trump is jeopardizing the intel agency if he releases the documents and he's clearly hiding something if he doesn't. Go dishonest liberals! :lol:

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:23 am

rebelrouser wrote:
Probably the dumbest thing I've seen on the forum.

Are you actually saying if the person accused of some wrong doing wants ALL the evidence being used against him released to the public...he is trying to derail the investigation?

Sounds to me like he is calling the investors bluff..and would not do that unless he is innocent

We already know for a fact, many people in the FBI, DOJ and other government organizations hated trump personally and professionally ...and promised to take him down.

They brought their personal hate into the job ...that sure isn't good

All I can say to Trump...just do it!

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:29 am

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:23 am
When you say that on an almost weekly basis it loses some of its "luster".

You need new material.... :lol:

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:34 am

sanfordandson wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:29 am
gmrocket wrote:
When you say that on an almost weekly basis it loses some of its "luster".

You need new material.... :lol:
I have three visible minority's writing for me, one black woman, one dark skinned gay person and one non binary...I'm gonna got give them some shyt...or just fire the whole lot

If you would guys would tone down the paranoia a bit, I wouldn't be forced to say what's obvious

But ohh nooo, you guys just keep going one more step left....and you have no shame about it.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:59 pm

gmrocket wrote:
rebelrouser wrote:
He comes out with some real doosy's. :D Plus he overlooks the ability of Congressional oversite. These agencies have been snubbing them for quite sometime now by not releasing the documents.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:05 pm

His opinion is whatever the never-Trump media tells it to be- Constitutional authority be damned.

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:08 pm

The fun thing about it is that the FISA warrant could literally say " We Obama and Hillary want this warrant so we can spy on our political opponents" and the left ( as well as the ST trolls ) would be ok with it. :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Truth. ^^^^^^^^^^^

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:06 pm

engineczar wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:08 pm
The fun thing about it is that the FISA warrant could literally say " We Obama and Hillary want this warrant so we can spy on our political opponents" and the left ( as well as the ST trolls ) would be ok with it. :lol:
Stick with that. :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:59 pm

Go Sara, there is sooooo muuuuuch more dirt to find. Its just so cool how all the filthy wickedness is in our faces now. And there are still the hang on lovers of filth and corruption, the Marxist commie demoncrats..........