The Regressive demoncrats

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

The Regressive demoncrats

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:24 am

Wake up call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With all this MEEE TOOO talk about men being guilty no matter what, and the mans word means nothing when a woman blames him for something.
This is the demoncrat party reverting back to their KKK days of lynching, only then it was if you where a certain race, now its a certain gender. Just notice how the regressive demoncrat party, is the party of hate, and division.

Even the normal Marxist "male" demoncrats should be shivering in their boots over this.

Yes the demoncrat party is the witch burning party, if you are an anti climut change religion person, you could be either hung high or burned at the stake. Its getting real scary.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: The Regressive demoncrats

Post by j-c-c » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:54 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:24 am
Wake up call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With all this MEEE TOOO talk about men being guilty no matter what, and the mans word means nothing when a woman blames him for something.
This is the demoncrat party reverting back to their KKK days of lynching, only then it was if you where a certain race, now its a certain gender. Just notice how the regressive demoncrat party, is the party of hate, and division.

Even the normal Marxist "male" demoncrats should be shivering in their boots over this.

Yes the demoncrat party is the witch burning party, if you are an anti climut change religion person, you could be either hung high or burned at the stake. Its getting real scary.
Liar

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:30 pm

j-c-c,

He isn't lying at all!

Read the, "Domestic Violence", laws that are aimed at men and maybe you will get a clue.

Funny thing is that the laws can be used both ways, but I will bet that a man wouldn't get very far if his female significant other was abusing him and he wanted help to get her stopped! Look at how tilted the fu*king divorce laws are against the man.

And I have been divorced and stood next to my wife in front of the judge as he flat asked her if she thought she needed more MONEY from me?? I got out with what I could pack in my old 1964 Ford Fairlane 500 S/W and a shoebox full of bills that I had to pay!! In other words, I lost EVERYTHING except what few street clothes and a pair of shoes I had and my work clothes and boots, a toolbox, and a box of HR mag's!!!! And my old, flip-top, "Playmate Cooler"!

Tell me about this crap!!

Been there, had it done to me!!

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:32 pm

The nut case hates facts what else can be said. And doesn't even listen to his favorite MSM commie reporters that all pretty much say what he put in red.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:56 pm

I do not even respond to half of j-c-c's posts because they are that ridiculous.

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:11 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:56 pm
I do not even respond to half of j-c-c's posts because they are that ridiculous.

I swear him and sandy are the same kid , and I am starting to wonder if Mark is too. Kinda like having 3 handles back in the cb radio days

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:12 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:32 pm
The nut case hates facts what else can be said. And doesn't even listen to his favorite MSM commie reporters that all pretty much say what he put in red.
That statement about "hate" is just another lie,

You guys have sold your souls for reasons beyond me..

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:13 pm

mitch wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:11 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:56 pm

I swear him and sandy are the same kid , and I am starting to wonder if Mark is too. Kinda like having 3 handles back in the cb radio days

Leave Sandy out of this, what did he ever do to you? :shock: :lol:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:18 pm

pdq67 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:30 pm
j-c-c,

He isn't lying at all!

Read the, "Domestic Violence", laws that are aimed at men and maybe you will get a clue.

Funny thing is that the laws can be used both ways, but I will bet that a man wouldn't get very far if his female significant other was abusing him and he wanted help to get her stopped! Look at how tilted the fu*king divorce laws are against the man.

And I have been divorced and stood next to my wife in front of the judge as he flat asked her if she thought she needed more MONEY from me?? I got out with what I could pack in my old 1964 Ford Fairlane 500 S/W and a shoebox full of bills that I had to pay!! In other words, I lost EVERYTHING except what few street clothes and a pair of shoes I had and my work clothes and boots, a toolbox, and a box of HR mag's!!!! And my old, flip-top, "Playmate Cooler"!

pdq67
Sorry, there no consensus to back up that statement, might feel that way, but that's life:

"With all this MEEE TOOO talk about men being guilty no matter what"

Rule of law, Innocent until proven guilty is still the standard, the problem is, they are often usually guilty, sure makes it rough on the rest of us with clean hands.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:50 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:18 pm
pdq67 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:30 pm
j-c-c,

He isn't lying at all!

pdq67
Sorry, there no consensus to back up that statement, might feel that way, but that's life:

"With all this MEEE TOOO talk about men being guilty no matter what"

Rule of law, Innocent until proven guilty is still the standard, the problem is, they are often usually guilty, sure makes it rough on the rest of us with clean hands.
Not for men no innocent til proven, not when a woman says other wise. Just listen to what your commie demoncrats are saying fool.
Demoncrats party of hate party of division. And returning to their KKK roots.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:23 pm

The demoncrats are the KKK and are returning to their roots. Just listen to Peelousy and Maxmean, don't forget shimmer.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:14 pm

So we are to be FORCED TO BELIEVE, funny though chuck shimmer says "I think" after saying "I believe her", so there is a smiggen of doubt.
I just know he will never believe the accused, he can't its against the agenda. Just like none of those demon commies will believe their climut change is a farce. Go chucky hang em high, back to your roots.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:57 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:14 pm
So we are to be FORCED TO BELIEVE, funny though chuck shimmer says "I think" after saying "I believe her", so there is a smiggen of doubt.
I just know he will never believe the accused, he can't its against the agenda. Just like none of those demon commies will believe their climut change is a farce. Go chucky hang em high, back to your roots.
So the Dunning 'Kruger effect is not his affliction. =D>

Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people of low ability have illusory superiority and mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:49 am

So came here with some more commie babble didn't ya?

Lets just talk about the good ole returning to the roots the KKK demoncrats. Returning back to the same old wickedness they had in the lynching days, only now its just men, white men specifically. How can biden and berney hang on? I just with Hannity could start spreading this new regression of that party.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:51 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:49 am
So came here with some more commie babble didn't ya?

Lets just talk about the good ole returning to the roots the KKK demoncrats. Returning back to the same old wickedness they had in the lynching days, only now its just men, white men specifically. How can biden and berney hang on? I just with Hannity could start spreading this new regression of that party.
Blatant Deflection, nice try [-X