Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ‘Investigate My RAPE Allegations’ Against Clinton

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ‘Investigate My RAPE Allegations’ Against Clinton

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:17 pm

Broaddrick has the time and where it happened and has been saying this for years unlike Christine Ford.

"Commenting on Christine Blasey Ford's allegation that Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a beer party some 36 years ago and that the FBI must investigate the matter now before she will testify about the supposed incident, Juanita Broaddrick tweeted that if the FBI goes back that far then it must also "investigate my RAPE allegations against Bill Clinton, too."
"If you want the FBI to go back that far @HillaryClinton @MSNBC to investigate Ford's allegations .... let's investigate my RAPE allegations against Bill Clinton, too. Seems only fair," Broaddrick tweeted on Sept. 18."

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/mi ... te-my-rape

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ‘Investigate My RAPE Allegations’ Against Clinton

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:20 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:17 pm
Broaddrick has the time and where it happened and has been saying this for years unlike Christine Ford.

"Commenting on Christine Blasey Ford's allegation that Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a beer party some 36 years ago and that the FBI must investigate the matter now before she will testify about the supposed incident, Juanita Broaddrick tweeted that if the FBI goes back that far then it must also "investigate my RAPE allegations against Bill Clinton, too."
"If you want the FBI to go back that far @HillaryClinton @MSNBC to investigate Ford's allegations .... let's investigate my RAPE allegations against Bill Clinton, too. Seems only fair," Broaddrick tweeted on Sept. 18."

Whataboutism.... But when nothing more important is pressing go for it.....

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ‘Investigate My RAPE Allegations’ Against Clinton

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:43 pm

Another one that went right over your head. #-o

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:29 am

And all the other women he molested should be added to the list as well. Oh and it wouldn't cost the government a dime to do that fbi investigation either, just open a fund me deal and ask for voluntary donations to do it, there would be no lack of cash.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:55 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:43 pm
Another one that went right over your head. #-o
Maybe, but I can confirm at least he has one, but you.............????????

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:43 pm

There ought to be a huge investigation into this. Since the regressive demoncrat party cares so much about women. And wants to KKK the men.

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:05 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The only problem with doing it and using the, "CUNT", as an example is that in the end, she would get on the SC!!

pdq67

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:22 am

1989TransAm wrote:

I've been away for awhile, BC is up for SCOTUS and Broaddick wants the FBI to investigate him? :shock:

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:29 am

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:22 am
1989TransAm wrote:

I've been away for awhile, BC is up for another bl*w j*b and Broaddick wants the FBI to investigate him? :shock:
Fixed it for you!!

pdq67

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:52 am

pdq67 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:29 am
j-c-c wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:22 am
1989TransAm wrote:

I've been away for awhile, BC is up for another bl*w j*b and Broaddick wants the FBI to investigate him? :shock:
Fixed it for you!!

pdq67
Got something against BJ's too? :shock:

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:23 am

I personally like REAL PUSSY, but an occasional BJ will do..

pdq67