Republican Wins Special Election In District That Hillary Won by 12

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Re: Republican Wins Special Election In District That Hillary Won by 12

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:13 am

The Supreme Court on Tuesday insisted that many donations to predominantly conservative political nonprofit groups — what's often called dark money — be disclosed, seven weeks ahead of the 2018 midterm elections.

The ruling closes, at least for now, a loophole that has allowed wealthy donors to finance aggressive ads while staying anonymous. Crafted by the Federal Election Commission nearly 40 years ago, the loophole flourished after the 2010 Citizens United ruling.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:21 am

Another plagiarized copy/paste with no source link. Why the hide? Afraid we might see all the information pertaining to the tens-of-millions that are pouring in from leftie millionaires who want to influence every local election they think they can flip?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:30 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:13 am
The Supreme Court on Tuesday insisted that many donations to predominantly conservative political nonprofit groups — what's often called dark money — be disclosed, seven weeks ahead of the 2018 midterm elections.

The ruling closes, at least for now, a loophole that has allowed wealthy donors to finance aggressive ads while staying anonymous. Crafted by the Federal Election Commission nearly 40 years ago, the loophole flourished after the 2010 Citizens United ruling.
Hey, can you let me know how I can send some "dark" money to the conservative cause?

Like dark, really dark...almost black. I'm a racist so I need to get rid of all my dark money.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:12 am

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:30 am
Firedome8 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:13 am

Hey, can you let me know how I can send some "dark" money to the conservative cause?

Like dark, really dark...almost black. I'm a racist so I need to get rid of all my dark money.
Ask justice Kennedy.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:14 am

RevTheory wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:21 am
Another plagiarized copy/paste with no source link. Why the hide? Afraid we might see all the information pertaining to the tens-of-millions that are pouring in from leftie millionaires who want to influence every local election they think they can flip?
Its must be fake news ,,,didn't foux report on it..

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:44 am

Alas, still no link...