Its fun finding the real news

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Its fun finding the real news

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Christine Ford’s Parents Paula K Blasey and Ralph G Blasey were the Defendants in a foreclosure case in Maryland in 1996. Guess who the Judge was America? None other than Brett Kavanaugh’s mother, Martha G Kavanaugh. You literally cannot make this up.

Oh and her brother is supposed to be linked to fusion gps

Nuclear Powerplant run by Duke Energy declares state of emergency 30 miles South of Wilmington
Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn energy..............

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Re: Its fun finding the real news

Post by GRTfast » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:12 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:54 pm
Nuclear Powerplant run by Duke Energy declares state of emergency 30 miles South of Wilmington
The roads in and out of the plant are flooded. Oh the humanity!!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews. ... d.amp.html

Moron.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:20 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:12 pm
exhaustgases wrote:

Moron.
Yeah its in hot shut down. I bet MSM didn't have that.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:53 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:20 pm
GRTfast wrote:
exhaustgases wrote:

Moron.
From the link, moron:

“None of the roads are passable,” NRC spokesman Joey Ledford told the News & Observer. “The plant is safe. The reactors are in hot stand-by mode 3 shutdown.”

Ledford told Fox News in an email that the twin-reactor nuclear plant is stable and poses no threat to public safety, as floodwaters have not entered the facility or threatened any important equipment.

The plant can be accessed by one route due to floodwaters, but since there are not multiple routes available, the plant was placed under an "unusual event," according to Ledford. A spokesperson for Duke Energy told Fox News the plant "remains safely shut down," after shuttering operations before Florence's hurricane-force winds arrived.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:24 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:53 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
GRTfast wrote:

Moron.
From the link, moron:

“None of the roads are passable,” NRC spokesman Joey Ledford told the News & Observer. “The plant is safe. The reactors are in hot stand-by mode 3 shutdown.”

Ledford told Fox News in an email that the twin-reactor nuclear plant is stable and poses no threat to public safety, as floodwaters have not entered the facility or threatened any important equipment.

The plant can be accessed by one route due to floodwaters, but since there are not multiple routes available, the plant was placed under an "unusual event," according to Ledford. A spokesperson for Duke Energy told Fox News the plant "remains safely shut down," after shuttering operations before Florence's hurricane-force winds arrived.
Pretty much the same thing that japan said about fukushima. :^o :^o :^o

So hypothetical of course what would happen if we had a fukushima there? Other than ruining another ocean and under ground water, how much of the east coast would be unlivable ? And gee that is one nuke plant out of almost 100 in that whole half of the country. At least the winds will keep it all in that section of the country and us west coasters won't get the fresh dose of it.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:53 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:24 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:53 pm
exhaustgases wrote:

From the link, moron:

Pretty much the same thing that japan said about fukushima. :^o :^o :^o

So hypothetical of course what would happen if we had a fukushima there? Other than ruining another ocean and under ground water, how much of the east coast would be unlivable ? And gee that is one nuke plant out of almost 100 in that whole half of the country. At least the winds will keep it all in that section of the country and us west coasters won't get the fresh dose of it.
Let’s make a friendly wager. If the plant ends up being fine, you have to put “Exhaust gases is a conspiracy theorist idiot” at the end of every post in this section of the forum for six months. If there is a meltdown there, I will put “exhaust gases is always right” at the end of every post I make in this section of the forum forever.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:00 pm

This is what the china bunch is doing. Fun news you likely missed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMZxl2YIkrc

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:21 am

"Conspiracy theorist idiot" We are now living with the biggest real conspiracy ever, and I suppose idiots like you think its just a theory.
Do you even know what I'm talking about? Idiot

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:49 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:21 am
"Conspiracy theorist idiot" We are now living with the biggest real conspiracy ever, and I suppose idiots like you think its just a theory.
I guess that’s a no to the wager then? I knew you were just a run of the mill conspiracy idiot, unwilling to put your money where your mouth is.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:22 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:21 am
What Dale Carnegie school did you attend on "How to effectively influence others"?

I'm pretty sure calling others an "idiot", "moron" was not high up on the list of useful tools dealing with persuasion

However if you are a Russian troll seeking divisiveness, attention, rancor, etc, I understand your game.

Pretty slick, a real commie hiding under the banner of a die hard anti Marxist. [-X

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:30 pm

Sorry I don't belong to your religion of Marxist commie demoncrat isim. Unlike you all I know there is an almighty god.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:56 pm

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:55 pm

Sandy so funny. Are you talking about the immigrant's that your demoncrat party wants to fly in and register to vote? Or maybe a bunch of jail thugs?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Hmmmm so I have a thread just go pooof, and the selfies are still here? Weird.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru

Post by GRTfast » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:04 am

Hey look EG, the nuke plant is causing problems... oh wait, it’s the coal plant. #-o #-o

You should head down there and drink some of the water to show us all how safe it is.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go ... d=57989561