Trump approves document declassification and release.

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Re: Trump approves document declassification and release.

Post by rebelrouser » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:21 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:42 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:30 pm
The only reason Trump is declassifying those documents is to give his lawyers access to them and to throw more mud on the justice department. Trump is working his way through every FBI and justice department employee that had any thing to do with the Russian investigation. So far most have quit, been fired, or their reputations put in question. Seems funny only those people involved in investigating Trump are slime balls and the rest are as Trump says great people. By releasing documents during an ongoing investigation, Trump may expose agents to harm and expose sources best kept secret. But I guess if the Russians find a few moles and kill them, it won't make the news, and Trump could care less, as he is trying to save his own hide.
I know, it is all those White Men who are the problem. This country would be much better off without White men, right rebelrouser? Talk about someone with their head in the sand and does not want transparency. [-X
I do not see anything in my post that hints at any race color or creed. Just a criminal who is trying to use his power to stop justice. By the way I am a sandy haired lily white, green eyed man, of Irish and Scottish decent, a wasp. I will say my father and grandfather held racist views, my grandfather was a member of the KKK. I have learned in my life they had mistaken views.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Bush a demoncrat? Old man admitted voting for Hiiiiiilllllllararry. They are pure deep state everyone of them. Deep state ===== all demoncrat isim.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:02 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:14 pm
Bush a demoncrat? Old man admitted voting for Hiiiiiilllllllararry. They are pure deep state everyone of them. Deep state ===== all demoncrat isim.
I think this article will interest you.
://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com ... SKBN1D40TP

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:17 am

Ol', "Trilateral Carter", "Read my lips", "AWOL scrub", "2-fingered slick", and the, "mulatto" all right together so that pretty-much tells us that Pres. Trump, as George Carlin used to say, "Isn't in the CLUB!!"..

The only one missing is the, "infamous, lying, fucking, "CUNT"", but she's not a pres. or ever been one!

pdq67

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:16 am

pdq67 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:17 am
Ol', "Trilateral Carter", "Read my lips", "AWOL scrub", "2-fingered slick", and the, "mulatto" all right together so that pretty-much tells us that Pres. Trump, as George Carlin used to say, "Isn't in the CLUB!!"..

The only one missing is the, "infamous, lying, fucking, "CUNT"", but she's not a pres. or ever been one!

pdq67
Do not foforget Reagan and his f lies ...

Iran-Contra–the secret and illegal selling of weapons to our sworn enemy, Iran, to then fund the Contras–was both a constitutional disaster and a foreign policy blunder about which we were asked to believe Reagan knew nothing. His administration was also thoroughly corrupt: Eight senior officials in his administration were indicted.
Only 1 example of the corrupt a holes that was the Reagan administration. ..

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:02 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:14 pm
I think this article will interest you.
://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com ... SKBN1D40TP
That only confirms my thoughts on the Bush family. They also pal around with Bill Clinton.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:40 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:39 pm
That only confirms my thoughts on the Bush family.
Wait what? YOU have thoughts? :lol: :lol: :^o :^o

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:56 am

So ware are the documents????

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said Sunday that the documents President Trump ordered declassified related to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation are unlikely to change anyone's views on the probe.

Gowdy said on CBS's "Face the Nation" that "99.9 percent" of the documents Trump ordered declassify are unrelated to the president.

Look a squirrel...

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:47 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:41 pm
Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said Sunday that the documents President Trump ordered declassified related to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation are unlikely to change anyone's views on the probe.

Gowdy said on CBS's "Face the Nation" that "99.9 percent" of the documents Trump ordered declassify are unrelated to the president.

Look a squirrel...
Are you really that stoopid or are you just messing with us? The documents that are to be released involve the FBI, DOJ and CIA.

What I said is in there and that is why you quit posting the link, huh?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:34 pm

In an interview with the Des Moines Register, Grassley said that people who “invest” are more deserving of tax cuts because they don’t waste their money on frivolities:
“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing,” Grassley said, “as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”

This is the kind of aholes running this show...

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:49 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:34 pm
In an interview with the Des Moines Register, Grassley said that people who “invest” are more deserving of tax cuts because they don’t waste their money on frivolities:
“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing,” Grassley said, “as opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”

"invest", ie playing the Stock market as a cover for really just legalized financial gambling, forgetting the "house" always wins. :lol:

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:44 am

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:49 pm
Firedome8 wrote:

"invest", ie playing the Stock market as a cover for really just legalized financial gambling, forgetting the "house" always wins. :lol:
sounds like you are not a very wise investor

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:40 am

mitch wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:44 am
j-c-c wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:49 pm
Firedome8 wrote:

sounds like you are not a very wise investor
He thinks he is the smartest person on the board. Just ask him. :D

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:57 am

The fact that he thinks it's legalized gambling tells you how much he knows about the subject. Not to mention that the money people use to invest has already been taxed at a higher rate and will be taxed again if their investment gains value.

He must have picked up a Thesaurus for Liberals and How to Peacock Through Discussions You Can't Win book at the airport.