Kavanaugh accused of sexual assult

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Kavanaugh accused of sexual assult

Post by j-c-c » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:33 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:25 pm
Exhaustgasses, why do you engage with that race-baiting, liberal internet troll? His garbage isn't worth the time it takes to blink.
Because a Russian troll cannot lose his grip of the preferred narrative, and when they do they just start another another thread.

Keeping them honest, as long as they resort to name calling and avoiding the issues, I'm Winning! BOOM! :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:38 pm

Delusional ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:38 pm

In-Tech wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:34 am
Truth be known, I didn't know about left or right till I read some insanity on this site. :lol:

I also didn't realize I was so cavalier when jcc and I talked about impromptu vs. extemporaneous speech a while back, which he promptly deflected into some sort of "we don't speak latin" garbage. :mrgreen:

Turns out I don't care about left or right. I care about what is happening. Some folks on this site seem to nitpick about whatism, whodunnit first and the like. The gig is, NOBODY has EVER been perfect. OUR President is trying to right some serious wrongs and more power to him. Do I think him infallible? Of course not. The wretchedness that abounds around us is horrible.

Some feel talking, until you're blue in the face, will change the outcome, of idiocy vs logic, is ludicrous. The only conversation should be "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." Believing that Kennedy was all goodness is again ludicrous, but the words stand tall.

I stand with OUR president, and the likes of him, that believe this is a great country and we can overcome the worthless facks that try to ruin it while pretending to stand for liberty and the whole time break it down.
If that is true, you have led a very sheltered life, and my best suggestion, you need many more life experiences to widen your horizons before making further in depth contributions.

Regarding your "garbage" comment, classic "non sequitur" =D>

You related to Ratbot? :shock:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:40 pm

"Former Dates Defend Brett Kavanaugh: ‘Perfect Gentleman’ in High School, College Years"

"Two women who dated Brett Kavanaugh during his high school and college years issued a joint statement in support of the judge, describing him as a “perfect gentleman” in the wake of a sexual misconduct allegation leveled by a California psychology professor.

Maura Kane, who dated Kavanaugh in high school, says he always conducted himself in a deferential manner and they still remain friends after 35-years. “In every situation where we were together he always respectful, kind and thoughtful. The accusations leveled against him in no way represent the decent young man I knew,” Kane said in a statement on Monday. “We remain good friends and I admire him as a husband, father and professional.”

Maura Fitzgerald, who dated Kavanaugh in college, attests the judge was “always a perfect gentleman,” adding that she vouches for his character “completely.”

https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... ege-years/

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:21 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:40 pm
"Former Dates Defend Brett Kavanaugh: ‘Perfect Gentleman’ in High School, College Years"

"Two women who dated Brett Kavanaugh during his high school and college years issued a joint statement in support of the judge, describing him as a “perfect gentleman” in the wake of a sexual misconduct allegation leveled by a California psychology professor.

Maura Kane, who dated Kavanaugh in high school, says he always conducted himself in a deferential manner and they still remain friends after 35-years. “In every situation where we were together he always respectful, kind and thoughtful. The accusations leveled against him in no way represent the decent young man I knew,” Kane said in a statement on Monday. “We remain good friends and I admire him as a husband, father and professional.”

Maura Fitzgerald, who dated Kavanaugh in college, attests the judge was “always a perfect gentleman,” adding that she vouches for his character “completely.”

https://www.breitbart.com/big-governmen ... ege-years/
Just to be clear, could they define "perfect gentleman"?
Is he gay? :shock:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:35 pm

finestien says the woman is not always truthful. That is the end of the story. Many students say she is a nut cast too. Maybe she is a heavy drinker starting from those party days, and hasn't stopped. Maybe she's did the seducing ? I thought I heard there were 4 guys she was with???

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:54 pm

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:21 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:35 pm
finestien says the woman is not always truthful. That is the end of the story. Many students say she is a nut cast too. Maybe she is a heavy drinker starting from those party days, and hasn't stopped. Maybe she's did the seducing ? I thought I heard there were 4 guys she was with???
That statement by Feinstein is damning.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:54 pm
Hey numb nuts. There were pictures and witnesses of the Al Franken groping. The other person that Ford named said it did not happen. She has nothing. She does not know the day, month, year or the house that all this supposedly took place.

Ken0069
Guru
Guru

Post by Ken0069 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:43 am

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

pdq67
Guru
Guru

Post by pdq67 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:09 am

One thing about all this is that the Dem's better think long and hard about payback in the future from the Rep's because it can be a BITCH!!

pdq67

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:46 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Hey numb nuts. There were pictures and witnesses of the Al Franken groping. The other person that Ford named said it did not happen. She has nothing. She does not know the day, month, year or the house that all this supposedly took place.
As a Joke, no one has seen or proved Al touched the asleep female.

We have in this case a witness, it included for more then touching , she was not asleep, and it wasn't a joke.

mitch
Expert
Expert

Post by mitch » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:30 am

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:46 am
1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
As a Joke, no one has seen or proved Al touched the asleep female.

We have in this case a witness, it included for more then touching , she was not asleep, and it wasn't a joke.

Does that make what Al Did ok?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:51 am

Yeah, a witness who says it never happened. Poor j-c-c...

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:13 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:51 am
Yeah, a witness who says it never happened. Poor j-c-c...
And will not testify, because of a "perjury trap? #-o