Interesting news

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3694
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Interesting news

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:40 pm

https://www.kvia.com/news/new-mexico/na ... /792020771

Any good ideas why the fbi is so all over this?

Here is what they have closed up for unknown reasons.
https://www.nso.edu/

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Interesting news

Post by j-c-c » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:49 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:40 pm
https://www.kvia.com/news/new-mexico/na ... /792020771

Any good ideas why the fbi is so all over this?

Here is what they have closed up for unknown reasons.
https://www.nso.edu/
Nope

DR TL

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3694
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Interesting news

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:25 pm

I saw mention that there could be a huge discovery made there that proves all the climate change propaganda as a huge false lie. And would that be huge.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3694
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Interesting news

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:29 pm

And its all still a big secret.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Interesting news

Post by j-c-c » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:14 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:29 pm
And its all still a big secret.
Two elements required for every successful conspiracy:

1. Got to be smart enough to cover every detail to make it believable
2. Must be able to keep conspiracy secret, the fewer people involved makes that an easier task

#1 is tough
#2 for over 20? years that is impossible

ie "Pants on Fire" AGAIN

"interesting" to the OP is becoming anything in the realm of a squirrel fart. [-X

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3694
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Interesting news

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:54 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:14 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:29 pm
And its all still a big secret.
Two elements required for every successful conspiracy:

1. Got to be smart enough to cover every detail to make it believable
2. Must be able to keep conspiracy secret, the fewer people involved makes that an easier task

#1 is tough
#2 for over 20? years that is impossible

ie "Pants on Fire" AGAIN

"interesting" to the OP is becoming anything in the realm of a squirrel fart. [-X
All you idiot commies and your turning everything into a conspiracy. This news is true it is no conspiracy, and just like anything that you don't understand you have to pull out the tin hat comments. Just turns you into the unknowing idiot you are. Oh and just like any real conspiracy how come MSM says absolutely nothing about it? Even your enemy FOX is completely silent as well. No one knows why the fbi shut it down as well as the 2 post offices close by. No mention of the people that worked there, like where are they? Hmmm is it a David Paulides 411 type of deal going on there? That stuff should make even your hair stand on end, look into his work.

pdq67
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7810
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Interesting news

Post by pdq67 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:37 pm

Or the, "Montauk Project"??

"Montauk Project - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project

Coordinates The Montauk Project is an alleged series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station on Montauk, Long Island, for the purpose of developing psychological warfare techniques and exotic research including time travel. Jacques Vallée describes allegations ..."

I don't know what went on BUT I do figure SOMETHING did to trigger this stuff....

pdq67

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3694
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Interesting news

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Oh and there is supposed to be 6 other solar observatorys closed down at the same time, as well as all the video feeds from various ones as well.
Must be some more "signs in the heavens" that we are not allowed to know about? Some woman in Indiana got some nice pic's of some interesting things going on up there during all this big shut down.
fbi or workers seen climbing on towers at the observatory, maybe installing the instant turn it off devices if something comes up that is to be shut down??? Curious how they would know to shut this place down before something is observed or maybe the observation occurred and maybe that is why the PO's were shut down too? Just sounds like more deep state crap of some sort. Maybe the hurricane machine was photographed huh?

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Interesting news

Post by GRTfast » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:21 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:19 pm
Oh and there is supposed to be 6 other solar observatorys closed down at the same time, as well as all the video feeds from various ones as well.
Must be some more "signs in the heavens" that we are not allowed to know about? Some woman in Indiana got some nice pic's of some interesting things going on up there during all this big shut down.
fbi or workers seen climbing on towers at the observatory, maybe installing the instant turn it off devices if something comes up that is to be shut down??? Curious how they would know to shut this place down before something is observed or maybe the observation occurred and maybe that is why the PO's were shut down too? Just sounds like more deep state crap of some sort. Maybe the hurricane machine was photographed huh?
Attachments
C4C88F57-6C09-453F-8FC5-289159C32EDC.jpeg
C4C88F57-6C09-453F-8FC5-289159C32EDC.jpeg (43.45 KiB) Viewed 289 times

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3694
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Interesting news

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:24 pm

GRT the brain has entered the discussion. So tell me why did they close the observatory? Prove your not as stupid as you look.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1076
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Interesting news

Post by GRTfast » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:26 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:24 pm
GRT the brain has entered the discussion. So tell me why did they close the observatory? Prove your not as stupid as you look.
We don’t know why. You’re the one making up batshit crazy reasons with absolutely zero tangible evidence. Signs in the heavens? Hurricane machines? Moron.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Interesting news

Post by j-c-c » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:58 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:54 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:14 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:29 pm
And its all still a big secret.
Two elements required for every successful conspiracy:

1. Got to be smart enough to cover every detail to make it believable
2. Must be able to keep conspiracy secret, the fewer people involved makes that an easier task

#1 is tough
#2 for over 20? years that is impossible

ie "Pants on Fire" AGAIN

"interesting" to the OP is becoming anything in the realm of a squirrel fart. [-X
All you idiot commies and your turning everything into a conspiracy. This news is true it is no conspiracy, and just like anything that you don't understand you have to pull out the tin hat comments. Just turns you into the unknowing idiot you are. Oh and just like any real conspiracy how come MSM says absolutely nothing about it? Even your enemy FOX is completely silent as well. No one knows why the fbi shut it down as well as the 2 post offices close by. No mention of the people that worked there, like where are they? Hmmm is it a David Paulides 411 type of deal going on there? That stuff should make even your hair stand on end, look into his work.
I'm sorry, your initial comment here "its still a big secret" was satire?
I see you are expanding your sophistication, but still are stuck at 3rd grade insulting?
What a way to be convincing. :lol: ( that was satire btw)

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3694
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Interesting news

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:29 pm

Its pretty interesting isn't it? Can't wait to hear the cover story, some lie.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Interesting news

Post by j-c-c » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:44 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:29 pm
Its pretty interesting isn't it? Can't wait to hear the cover story, some lie.
so far the "cover story" is still "its still a big secret". #-o

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3694
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Interesting news

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:32 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:44 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:29 pm
Its pretty interesting isn't it? Can't wait to hear the cover story, some lie.
so far the "cover story" is still "its still a big secret". #-o
Yeah till the real one comes out. Funny it took MSM over a week to get this story, more cover up? I think the real story is where are the people that worked there?

Post Reply