DimoKKKRAT rep fires off a threat to immigration officials, warns ‘you will not be safe’

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

DimoKKKRAT rep fires off a threat to immigration officials, warns ‘you will not be safe’

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:56 pm

I have seen more and more dimoKKKRATS that want to eliminate ICE. I bet a lot on this forum think ICE should be disbanded. Hey this is a dimoKKKRAT campaign issue. Some dimoKKKRAT running in Arizona wants their Southern border opened up. [-X

"In the war being waged by Democrats against US immigration officials, one Arizona lawmaker just fired a disturbing shot at ICE.
Rep. Ruben Gallego warned federal immigration officials carrying out “illegal” deportations that they “will not be safe” from future punishment when President Donald Trump is out of office."

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08...utm_medium=BPR

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: DimoKKKRAT rep fires off a threat to immigration officials, warns ‘you will not be safe’

Post by j-c-c » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:05 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:56 pm
I have seen more and more dimoKKKRATS that want to eliminate ICE. I bet a lot on this forum think ICE should be disbanded. Hey this is a dimoKKKRAT campaign issue. Some dimoKKKRAT running in Arizona wants their Southern border opened up. [-X

"In the war being waged by Democrats against US immigration officials, one Arizona lawmaker just fired a disturbing shot at ICE.
Rep. Ruben Gallego warned federal immigration officials carrying out “illegal” deportations that they “will not be safe” from future punishment when President Donald Trump is out of office."

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/08...utm_medium=BPR
Nobody is "safe" from the law , DT, his supporters, ICE, etc

What is the problem, need a another post to remain at the top with a divisive misleading headline, again? #-o