#WalkAway

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: #WalkAway

Post by RevTheory » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:59 am

Hey rocket, troll-c-c just inadvertently summed up the progressive/dems to a T and if he'd read the article I posted, he'd know it's true. Ask Candice Owens and Kanye if they know a thing or two about bullying. They stepped out of the box they're supposed to stay in and got the full wrath of progressive/dem shaming and bullying.

They simply can not win on ideas so they pit us all against each other and blame republicans. When that didn't work even when combined with the setup from Barry's weaponized intel agencies, they're all-hands-on-deck with this criminal Mueller scorched-earth campaign to reverse an election.

This shit would never fly if we had an honest media. Donald Trump never the devil until he ran against Killary.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:14 am

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:59 am
Hey rocket, troll-c-c just inadvertently summed up the progressive/dems to a T and if he'd read the article I posted, he'd know it's true. Ask Candice Owens and Kanye if they know a thing or two about bullying. They stepped out of the box they're supposed to stay in and got the full wrath of progressive/dem shaming and bullying.

They simply can not win on ideas so they pit us all against each other and blame republicans. When that didn't work even when combined with the setup from Barry's weaponized intel agencies, they're all-hands-on-deck with this criminal Mueller scorched-earth campaign to reverse an election.

This shit would never fly if we had an honest media. Donald Trump never the devil until he ran against Killary.
Its not the media that makes rump and co a crooked enterprise...

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 am

Here's another good article about the walkaway movement. The dems are losing their minority voting block and are desperate to demolish Trump, as is clearly evident by the Mueller scorched-earth, criminal probe.

https://www.faithfamilyamerica.com/a_ne ... m=facebook

Chromedome, you need to wake up. The media has told you Trump is corrupt and they're desperately trying to find a way to prove it. That's not how it works.

dirtracr5
Guru
Guru

Post by dirtracr5 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:02 am

It will be interesting to see just how many dems walk away by Nov. Judging by some recent elections in the last year or so it seems like many moderates/independents are leaning more blue.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:23 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 am
Here's another good article about the walkaway movement. The dems are losing their minority voting block and are desperate to demolish Trump, as is clearly evident by the Mueller scorched-earth, criminal probe.

https://www.faithfamilyamerica.com/a_ne ... m=facebook

Chromedome, you need to wake up. The media has told you Trump is corrupt and they're desperately trying to find a way to prove it. That's not how it works.
I listen to rump change his story , I here him say the media is liein to me and only Foux news is telling the truth, fu rump you are the lieing pos.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:30 pm

Ironic how he on Fox yesterday said he cannot understand why anybody would want to impeach a guy for breaking the law, when he is doing such a good job?

Wonder if that logic also applies to anyone else in government?

He is starting to feel the heat,the lying narcissistic piece of trash, now put in vivid perspective by the passing of a real true American, McCain.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:58 pm

All I have to say is :lol:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:07 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:58 pm
All I have to say is :lol:

"Pseudobulbar affect (PBA), is a type of emotional disturbance characterized by uncontrollable episodes of crying and/or laughing, or other emotional displays. PBA occurs secondary to a neurologic disorder or brain injury."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_affect

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:35 pm

Yeah don't walk away lets get rid of racing and motor sports, lets just get rid of anything that burns oil products or even needs it for lubrication.
Lets all live like cave people for the demoncrat party.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:24 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:35 pm
Yeah don't walk away lets get rid of racing and motor sports, lets just get rid of anything that burns oil products or even needs it for lubrication.
Lets all live like cave people for the demoncrat party.
Have you calmed back down yet? :roll:

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:26 pm

RevTheory wrote:

Got any examples to back that up, cowboy?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:34 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:26 pm
RevTheory wrote:

A Trillion dollar deficit is an example of how different the gop is from democrats...

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:20 am

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:34 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:26 pm
RevTheory wrote:

A Trillion dollar deficit is an example of how different the gop is from democrats...
Understand my contention above is on the words "they" ( us here, the public at large, politicians, or who exactly?) and the verb "pit", I think we do that ourselves often out of anger and frustration, others then just ride the wave to their advantage. Are there differences, sure, many, but hypocrisy seems to be an across the board mental infection.