Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1904
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by gmrocket » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:14 pm

Speedbump wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:51 pm
" Bottom line it does not appear that President Trump has done anything wrong. "

That's true. He philandered. Nothing new, he's done that many times.
He lied about it. Nothing new, he lies on a daily basis but on the serious ones, some poor slob is trotted out to "say what he REALLY meant to say". You guys are amazing!
Thank you sir! Amazing we are

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1904
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by gmrocket » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:18 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:44 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:31 pm
Bottom line it does not appear that President Trump has done anything wrong. Just more innuendo from the media and dimoKKKRATS. As long as he continues to implement the policies that he laid out on the campaign trail his voters will be behind him. :D
Yep, that's the bottom line, appearances, because we do not care squat about integrity, values, morals, or anything a leader does AFTER OB left office.
You realize he has plausible deniability with this electorate, in that if anything he does that he mentioned on campaign trail as a "promise", blows up figuratively n his face, his likely response, "I was just doing what you voted me into office to do, its not MY fault". #-o

^^^^^virtue signaling at its finest^^^^^^^^

🤢

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3672
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:33 pm

Trumps personal life does not affect any of us any more than the other one that was in before him. What affects us is the policy's. Trump removed the "forced" insurance "wicked law", that was more of the demoncrat lies, they spew the word "CHOICE" yet wish to take away choice from all people except the murder an unborn. The constant lie of climate change a highly financed soros and buddies / the owners of the demoncrat party, agenda designed to take more things from us all, is another demoncrat lie, to help create more wicked demoncrat laws.
Sorry to disappoint but if there are trump lies they don't affect me or my stuff. So why do the commies here want more control over their lives? Doesn't make sense. I wish the moderator would do just what a demoncrat would do and just erase everything they say here, since they all want that sort of control over their lives. Right?

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by GRTfast » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:40 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:33 pm
Trumps personal life does not affect any of us any more than the other one that was in before him. What affects us is the policy's. Trump removed the "forced" insurance "wicked law", that was more of the demoncrat lies, they spew the word "CHOICE" yet wish to take away choice from all people except the murder an unborn. The constant lie of climate change a highly financed soros and buddies / the owners of the demoncrat party, agenda designed to take more things from us all, is another demoncrat lie, to help create more wicked demoncrat laws.
Sorry to disappoint but if there are trump lies they don't affect me or my stuff. So why do the commies here want more control over their lives? Doesn't make sense. I wish the moderator would do just what a demoncrat would do and just erase everything they say here, since they all want that sort of control over their lives. Right?
Not an advocate of free speech huh? Looks like you have something in common with your comrades.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3672
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:06 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:40 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:33 pm
Trumps personal life does not affect any of us any more than the other one that was in before him. What affects us is the policy's. Trump removed the "forced" insurance "wicked law", that was more of the demoncrat lies, they spew the word "CHOICE" yet wish to take away choice from all people except the murder an unborn. The constant lie of climate change a highly financed soros and buddies / the owners of the demoncrat party, agenda designed to take more things from us all, is another demoncrat lie, to help create more wicked demoncrat laws.
Sorry to disappoint but if there are trump lies they don't affect me or my stuff. So why do the commies here want more control over their lives? Doesn't make sense. I wish the moderator would do just what a demoncrat would do and just erase everything they say here, since they all want that sort of control over their lives. Right?
Not an advocate of free speech huh? Looks like you have something in common with your comrades.
I am for free speech. I'm also for some learn by the hard way stuff too. You all really need to have demoncrat isim hit you in the rear so to say. And since that is what they want to do is control what is on the net and what is said about the demon crap party, you should all get a taste of your demon c rat isim in your face, maybe then you will know what I have been saying. Now sing the song imagine no possessions.

GRTfast
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by GRTfast » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:01 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:06 pm


I'm also for some learn by the hard way stuff too.
easy grandpa, we haven’t even been out to dinner yet... :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3672
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by exhaustgases » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:49 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:01 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:06 pm


I'm also for some learn by the hard way stuff too.
easy grandpa, we haven’t even been out to dinner yet... :lol:
Sing the song while you are at dinner with the kids. I hope they have no possessions and no pets or any such things. Put your Marxist money where your mouth is. Gosh Marxism is just like being any other overly religious sort, since they most all are against materialism (proof of the religiousness of demoncrat isim. The song goes Imagine no possessions............

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3492
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:23 am

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:49 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:01 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:06 pm


I'm also for some learn by the hard way stuff too.
easy grandpa, we haven’t even been out to dinner yet... :lol:


Sing the song while you are at dinner with the kids. I hope they have no possessions and no pets or any such things. Put your Marxist money where your mouth is. Gosh Marxism is just like being any other overly religious sort, since they most all are against materialism (proof of the religiousness of demoncrat isim. The song goes Imagine no possessions............
when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Dam communist.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3672
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:23 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:49 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:01 pm


easy grandpa, we haven’t even been out to dinner yet... :lol:


Sing the song while you are at dinner with the kids. I hope they have no possessions and no pets or any such things. Put your Marxist money where your mouth is. Gosh Marxism is just like being any other overly religious sort, since they most all are against materialism (proof of the religiousness of demoncrat isim. The song goes Imagine no possessions............
when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Dam communist.
A communist wants every thing you have. Jesus was talking about his disciples and said that to show "HIM" he is not for that. The average joes and janes he cured and then if any of them begged to follow him he just said be on your way. I'm an average joe, I'm not a disciple that doesn't pertain. This is the problem with religions they all think they are the small group that jesus knows and picks to be his heavenly bunch. There are a lot of pick and choose disciples in various religions, and yes they need to give up everything to follow I think it said your wife as well. So proves not everyone is the correct person to be a devoted disciple.

Firedome8
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3492
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by Firedome8 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:48 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:23 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:23 am
exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:49 pm




Sing the song while you are at dinner with the kids. I hope they have no possessions and no pets or any such things. Put your Marxist money where your mouth is. Gosh Marxism is just like being any other overly religious sort, since they most all are against materialism (proof of the religiousness of demoncrat isim. The song goes Imagine no possessions............
when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Dam communist.
A communist wants every thing you have. Jesus was talking about his disciples and said that to show "HIM" he is not for that. The average joes and janes he cured and then if any of them begged to follow him he just said be on your way. I'm an average joe, I'm not a disciple that doesn't pertain. This is the problem with religions they all think they are the small group that jesus knows and picks to be his heavenly bunch. There are a lot of pick and choose disciples in various religions, and yes they need to give up everything to follow I think it said your wife as well. So proves not everyone is the correct person to be a devoted disciple.
So then you are not a Christian...what do you mean "show him"? Next he says that most rich people are not worthy of the kingdom of god ,,,,whatever that is???

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 8787
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by 1989TransAm » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:15 pm

I could care less if Trump had an affair with Karen McDougal in 2006. I voted for him to keep his campaign promises. So far he is doing it. GO TRUMP GO

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3672
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by exhaustgases » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:17 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:48 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:23 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:23 am


when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Dam communist.
A communist wants every thing you have. Jesus was talking about his disciples and said that to show "HIM" he is not for that. The average joes and janes he cured and then if any of them begged to follow him he just said be on your way. I'm an average joe, I'm not a disciple that doesn't pertain. This is the problem with religions they all think they are the small group that jesus knows and picks to be his heavenly bunch. There are a lot of pick and choose disciples in various religions, and yes they need to give up everything to follow I think it said your wife as well. So proves not everyone is the correct person to be a devoted disciple.
So then you are not a Christian...what do you mean "show him"? Next he says that most rich people are not worthy of the kingdom of god ,,,,whatever that is???
This is your quote. <<<<<<<<<<<<<he said unto him>>>>>>>>>> That is the HIM I said "show him" about. A Christian is a believer in Christ, Oh I forgot you are the all knowing and can tell me what I am or am not. So do you know the Kingdom of god? How about Gods kingdom. And what about the prayer for his will to be done on earth as it is in heaven?

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3208
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:03 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:06 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:40 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:33 pm
Trumps personal life does not affect any of us any more than the other one that was in before him. What affects us is the policy's. Trump removed the "forced" insurance "wicked law", that was more of the demoncrat lies, they spew the word "CHOICE" yet wish to take away choice from all people except the murder an unborn. The constant lie of climate change a highly financed soros and buddies / the owners of the demoncrat party, agenda designed to take more things from us all, is another demoncrat lie, to help create more wicked demoncrat laws.
Sorry to disappoint but if there are trump lies they don't affect me or my stuff. So why do the commies here want more control over their lives? Doesn't make sense. I wish the moderator would do just what a demoncrat would do and just erase everything they say here, since they all want that sort of control over their lives. Right?
Not an advocate of free speech huh? Looks like you have something in common with your comrades.
I am for free speech. I'm also for some learn by the hard way stuff too. You all really need to have demoncrat isim hit you in the rear so to say. And since that is what they want to do is control what is on the net and what is said about the demon crap party, you should all get a taste of your demon c rat isim in your face, maybe then you will know what I have been saying. Now sing the song imagine no possessions.
Your sir are a first class liar.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 3672
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Cohen taped Trump discussing making hush payment to former Playboy model Karen McDougal

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:28 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:03 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:06 pm
GRTfast wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:40 pm


Not an advocate of free speech huh? Looks like you have something in common with your comrades.
I am for free speech. I'm also for some learn by the hard way stuff too. You all really need to have demoncrat isim hit you in the rear so to say. And since that is what they want to do is control what is on the net and what is said about the demon crap party, you should all get a taste of your demon c rat isim in your face, maybe then you will know what I have been saying. Now sing the song imagine no possessions.
Your sir are a first class liar.
I see you have been pointing at and talking to yourself in the mirror today. I have not lied about free speech. I explained that you need just what your party wants to give, and how you should get to enjoy it, it would be a learning thing for Marxist lovers like you since you don't really know what your supporting. Marxism does not allow free speech so should not a supporter get what they really desire? Logic and lying are not the same thing.

Post Reply