Soros: Obama Was The "Greatest Disappointment"

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Soros: Obama Was The "Greatest Disappointment"

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:41 pm

It has to be pretty bad when even the likes of George Soros thinks you were a big disappointment. I like how Soros praises John McCain. Just confirms my thoughts on McCain. :D

"New York billionaire George Soros is not a fan of former President Obama - telling the New York Times that Obama is his "greatest disappointment," lamenting that he was "frozen out" by the administration despite his financial support.

Soros also praised Senator John McCain and said the main priority of his political activism was to promote bipartisanship, explaining that Republicans on the far right led him to become one of the top funders for the Democratic Party."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... ppointment

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Soros: Obama Was The "Greatest Disappointment"

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:39 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:41 pm
It has to be pretty bad when even the likes of George Soros thinks you were a big disappointment. I like how Soros praises John McCain. Just confirms my thoughts on McCain. :D

"New York billionaire George Soros is not a fan of former President Obama - telling the New York Times that Obama is his "greatest disappointment," lamenting that he was "frozen out" by the administration despite his financial support.

Soros also praised Senator John McCain and said the main priority of his political activism was to promote bipartisanship, explaining that Republicans on the far right led him to become one of the top funders for the Democratic Party."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... ppointment
Maybe he didn't do what he was told?

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: Soros: Obama Was The "Greatest Disappointment"

Post by gmrocket » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:29 pm

Well that's just RACIST!!!!

Hahahaha, I love it

Where is our resident head slapper jcc on this one??