Remember When John Brennan Used The CIA To Spy On Congress?

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Remember When John Brennan Used The CIA To Spy On Congress?

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:00 pm

Also remember when Brennan was a member of the Communist Party USA. How this POS ever got to be Director of the CIA is beyond me.

"The CIA didn’t just spy on the Senate, they specifically spied on Senators who sat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, the group tasked with oversight of the CIA.
Basically they were trying to gain control of the committee by digging up dirt on them, so that their oversight capability was hobbled through blackmail.

Senator Mark Udall, Democrat of Colorado and another member of the Intelligence Committee, demanded Mr. Brennan’s resignation:
"The C.I.A. unconstitutionally spied on Congress by hacking into the Senate Intelligence Committee computers,” he said in a written statement. “This grave misconduct not only is illegal but it violates the U.S. Constitution’s requirement of separation of powers.
“These offenses, along with other errors in judgment by some at the C.I.A., demonstrate a tremendous failure of leadership, and there must be consequences.”

If that's not Treason, I don't know what is.
That’s waaaaaay worse than just general spying, it’s a criminal offense and it proves there’s no justice at that level.
Sadly nothing will change he's not going to get arrested. America now has a 2 tier justice system just like any other banana republic."

https://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/2 ... -congress/

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Remember When John Brennan Used The CIA To Spy On Congress?

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:38 pm

Just "Noise" to detract from the treasonous DT lies.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Just facts. Something you do not deal in.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:47 pm

I keep hearing he voted for communists as well. Yup another stand up demoncrat.