WHOA:Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran & His Father Supported The 1979 Iranian Revolution

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

WHOA:Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran & His Father Supported The 1979 Iranian Revolution

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:03 pm

I did not know this. Lot's more information at the link.

"The Deep State rabbit hole just got a little deeper. Did you know anti-Trump FBI official Peter Strzok grew up in Iran and Saudi Arabia? Strzok’s father, Peter Strzok Sr. was in Iran when Muslim hardliners stormed the U.S. embassy, took hostages, and overthrew the U.S. friendly government.

Since that time Iran has been a “death to America” fixture in the Middle East. Strzok Sr. was supportive of the Iranian revolution. Fast forward several decades later and you want to know who headed the Obama-era outreach to Iran where hundreds of millions of dollars were given to the radical Islamic regime and a nuclear green light granted? None other than Peter Strzok."

http://dcwhispers.com/tag/peter-strzok/ ... mmQ6YCd.97

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: WHOA:Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran & His Father Supported The 1979 Iranian Revolution

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:45 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:03 pm

"The Deep State rabbit hole just got a little deeper. Did you know anti-Trump FBI official Peter Strzok grew up in Iran and Saudi Arabia? Strzok’s father, Peter Strzok Sr. was in Iran when Muslim hardliners stormed the U.S. embassy, took hostages, and overthrew the U.S. friendly government.

Since that time Iran has been a “death to America” fixture in the Middle East. Strzok Sr. was supportive of the Iranian revolution. Fast forward several decades later and you want to know who headed the Obama-era outreach to Iran where hundreds of millions of dollars were given to the radical Islamic regime and a nuclear green light granted? None other than Peter Strzok."

Nice to see where those trusted agency's get their people. Now there is some news for the Marxists on here.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: WHOA:Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran & His Father Supported The 1979 Iranian Revolution

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:37 pm

Jimmy Carter must be Strzok's hero. He let the crazies take over Iran.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:28 pm

1989TransAm wrote:

"Guilt by bloodlines", interesting.

Tell us about your dad, honestly if you can. :roll:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:54 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:28 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

Lets hear about yours, I know another sneaky commie like you, out to take things from us normal folks.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:28 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

My mother and father were born in the USA. On my mothers side the blood line goes back to John Adams. On my fathers side his blood line goes back to the settlers who came out with Joseph Smith and founded Salt Lake City. My great, great grandfathers name is inscribed in the Capitol Building in Salt Lake. Is that honest enough for you? I have nothing to hide.