Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5345
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:25 pm

https://in.reuters.com/article/usa-russ ... K72FT?il=0
U.S. President Donald Trump, grappling with a torrent of criticism over his performance at a Helsinki summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, said on Tuesday he misspoke at their joint news conference and meant to say he saw no reason why it was not Russia that interfered in the 2016 U.S. election.

Trump told reporters at the White House that he had full faith and support for U.S. intelligence agencies and accepted their conclusion that Russia meddled in the election.

“The full faith and support for America’s intelligence agencies - I have a full faith in our intelligence agencies,” Trump said in remarks preceding a meeting with House of Representatives Republicans about possible future tax cuts.

The bi-polar orange retard strikes again! :lol:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7751
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:33 pm

I have faith in our intelligence agencies now that the likes of Dan Coats are running things. With Brennan, Clapper and Comey running things I had little faith. GO TRUMP GO

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2937
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:34 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:25 pm
https://in.reuters.com/article/usa-russ ... K72FT?il=0
U.S. President Donald Trump, grappling with a torrent of criticism over his performance at a Helsinki summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, said on Tuesday he misspoke at their joint news conference and meant to say he saw no reason why it was not Russia that interfered in the 2016 U.S. election.

Trump told reporters at the White House that he had full faith and support for U.S. intelligence agencies and accepted their conclusion that Russia meddled in the election.

“The full faith and support for America’s intelligence agencies - I have a full faith in our intelligence agencies,” Trump said in remarks preceding a meeting with House of Representatives Republicans about possible future tax cuts.

The bi-polar orange retard strikes again! :lol:
What we are seeing is a bunch of self hacking the elections and the insurance policy is really in high gear now. The propaganda mill is churning at full tilt.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7751
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:35 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:34 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:25 pm
https://in.reuters.com/article/usa-russ ... K72FT?il=0
U.S. President Donald Trump, grappling with a torrent of criticism over his performance at a Helsinki summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, said on Tuesday he misspoke at their joint news conference and meant to say he saw no reason why it was not Russia that interfered in the 2016 U.S. election.

Trump told reporters at the White House that he had full faith and support for U.S. intelligence agencies and accepted their conclusion that Russia meddled in the election.

“The full faith and support for America’s intelligence agencies - I have a full faith in our intelligence agencies,” Trump said in remarks preceding a meeting with House of Representatives Republicans about possible future tax cuts.

The bi-polar orange retard strikes again! :lol:
What we are seeing is a bunch of self hacking the elections and the insurance policy is really in high gear now. The propaganda mill is churning at full tilt.
It sure is and the likes of Sanford are eating it up hook line and sinker.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1975
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:40 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:34 pm
sanfordandson wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:25 pm
https://in.reuters.com/article/usa-russ ... K72FT?il=0
U.S. President Donald Trump, grappling with a torrent of criticism over his performance at a Helsinki summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin, said on Tuesday he misspoke at their joint news conference and meant to say he saw no reason why it was not Russia that interfered in the 2016 U.S. election.

Trump told reporters at the White House that he had full faith and support for U.S. intelligence agencies and accepted their conclusion that Russia meddled in the election.

“The full faith and support for America’s intelligence agencies - I have a full faith in our intelligence agencies,” Trump said in remarks preceding a meeting with House of Representatives Republicans about possible future tax cuts.

The bi-polar orange retard strikes again! :lol:
What we are seeing is a bunch of self hacking the elections and the insurance policy is really in high gear now. The propaganda mill is churning at full tilt.
I have no idea what you are talking about, so nothing new.

DT is just telling another bigger lie, he didn't misspeak, so nothing new.

He and his Bro cut off the news conference abruptly when they didn't like the direct quests the reporters finally began to ask.

I hear DT is having a tough time deciding what color scheme to paint the being built replacement for Air Force one, Canary Yellow or Russian Red, the star will be in gold leaf. #-o

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5345
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:03 pm

Looks like the big bad evil MSM was right all along.

Just takes trumptards longer to get it.

Good thing I'm a patient person. :lol:

GRTfast
Expert
Expert
Posts: 783
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:26 am

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by GRTfast » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:12 pm

Trump 2 days ago:

"I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

Trump today:

"I have full faith and support for U.S. intelligence agencies and accept their conclusion that Russia meddled in the election"

Which is it guys? Which Trump do you agree with? The one who says what he needs to say to impress the person in front of him, or the one who says what he needs to say to impress the people in front of him?

#-o #-o #-o

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1975
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:15 pm

GRTfast wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:12 pm
Trump 2 days ago:

"I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

Trump today:

"I have full faith and support for U.S. intelligence agencies and accept their conclusion that Russia meddled in the election"

Which is it guys? Which Trump do you agree with? The one who says what he needs to say to impress the person in front of him, or the one who says what he needs to say to impress the people in front of him?

#-o #-o #-o
Correct me if I am wrong, and if this is not possible,but I believe at the actual moment he made both statements, he was lying and not sincere. :shock:

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7751
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:42 pm

You are wrong. :D

j-c-c
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1975
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:47 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:42 pm
You are wrong. :D
So then he was only lying for only one of the statements.

I'll take that under advisement =D> .

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5345
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 6:28 pm

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by sanfordandson » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:53 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:47 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:42 pm
You are wrong. :D
So then he was only lying for only one of the statements.

I'll take that under advisement =D> .
That's a 100% improvement in just a few posts. Talk about winning!!!!!

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4279
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by mk e » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:43 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:15 pm
Correct me if I am wrong, and if this is not possible,but I believe at the actual moment he made both statements, he was lying and not sincere. :shock:
Yup, lying both times....I'm mot sure anything he says is ever true, not completely true anyway....not ever.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 7751
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Jesus, what a bunch of balderdash in the above posts. Truly unbelievable. You guys take what ever the latest talking points are from the msm and swallow them hook line and sinker. #-o [-X If you clowns had your way this country would become Venezuela in short order.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru
Posts: 1359
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Grimsby Ontario

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by gmrocket » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:35 pm

i get a kick out of the left wing wackos who are continually saying trump is sooo stupid..

yet is never , ever ever allowed to be human and make a mistake...so he has to be a perfect dumb azz according to to them?

jeeez, i even made a mistake before and misspoke...one time.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru
Posts: 2937
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Re: Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:41 pm

This is what happens when communists take over. They moved from Russia to the US, that is the problem. We see their twisted logic on this site daily.
The love of wicked evil ideals, and practices. So lets all sing the song Imagine no possessions, and decide what all we want to give up for these nutty struk faced liars to control our lives. I just heard one on Tucker that spoke pure idiocy and back pedaled his commie speak.

Post Reply