Tucker Carlson: Mexico has interfered in US elections 'more successfully' than Russia

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Tucker Carlson: Mexico has interfered in US elections 'more successfully' than Russia

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:37 am

Precisely. You hear very little of it because they support dimoKKKRATS.

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson said Monday that Mexico had been more successful than Russia in influencing U.S. elections by "packing" the American electorate with its own people.

Carlson said Russia has, in fact, sought to meddle in U.S. affairs. But other countries, like Mexico, had been more successful in doing so, he said.

"I don't think Russia is our close friend or anything like that," Carlson said. "I think of course they try to interfere in our affairs. They have for a long time. Many countries do. Some more successfully than Russia, like Mexico, which is routinely interfering in our elections by packing our electorate."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tucke ... spartanntp

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Re: Tucker Carlson: Mexico has interfered in US elections 'more successfully' than Russia

Post by gmrocket » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:35 am

The USA meddled in other countries elections for years.. in secret and out in the open.

Remember when Obama spoke in front of the U.K. Parliament and said quite clearly, that if the U.K. Was to split with the EU, they would be most likely be at the back of the que when it comes to trade deals with the USA.. now that's major meddling!!

The democrats have openly supported left wing governments around the world. Do you really think they are not also doing it behind closed doors? Fools!

There was a lot of shyt over that in the UK, but not a peep from the lefties here

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Re: Tucker Carlson: Mexico has interfered in US elections 'more successfully' than Russia

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:54 pm

Obama also meddled in the Egyptian election and got his buddies the Muslim Brotherhood elected.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:09 pm

And so have all the demoncrats, and their intell agency's, that was proven with commy struk etc.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:43 pm

So basically, somebody else started it, so its OK for me to do it? :roll:
Great benchmark for morality.
Your maker I'm sure will be impressed. #-o