Great article about the demoncrat religion

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Great article about the demoncrat religion

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:24 pm

https://selfeducatedamerican.com/2014/1 ... n-of-hate/

Learn about your religious demoncrat party. all the time you read this sing the song imagine no possessions. and like I've said about climate change read how the communist ideal has all the answers for the worlds problems, again climate change wake up. Just such a good article here to learn about how demoncrat marxist believe

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Great article about the demoncrat religion

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:01 pm

Thank you "link master", unable to share his own creative thought based on reason.

I can do my own google searches. [-X

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:07 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:01 pm
Thank you "link master", unable to share his own creative thought based on reason.

I share it all the time, it is not read. Others that have spent untold hours to do the work is easier. I could spend hours and hours for what? Some snide comment at the end of it all. You are more nutty than I thought. Oh and you need to start your searches and learn something.
I very rarely use google. There is a much better search engine that doesn't spy on you.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:19 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:07 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:01 pm

I share it all the time, it is not read. Others that have spent untold hours to do the work is easier. I could spend hours and hours for what? Some snide comment at the end of it all. You are more nutty than I thought. Oh and you need to start your searches and learn something.
I very rarely use google. There is a much better search engine that doesn't spy on you.
You read "reason", right? :lol:

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Did you enjoy the article and how you are brain washed? Don't bother answering I know you are not capable.