NATO chief: 'Very frank and open discussion' on defense spending 'has made NATO stronger'

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Re: NATO chief: 'Very frank and open discussion' on defense spending 'has made NATO stronger'

Post by David Redszus » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:34 pm

Even so, the shit you guys caused in the Middle East is yours, not ours. You went fighting in Irak over missiles and nuclear weapons that didn't exist. You guys went fighting in Afghanistan to take revenge for 9-11. Then you create a refugee crisis that we can solve.
By "you guys", I presume you mean the Obama administration and predecessors? That shiit does not belong to Trump. You can solve the refugee crisis? My asss you can; you made things much worse. Syrians should stay in Syria and fight for their country instead of running away.
What a great fucking world the US is creating these days. But that doesn't have to surprise anybody with that clown on top.
Alright, I'll take it slower this time. Trump did not create the shiit pile that the world has become. He is the guy with a shovel and broom trying to clean up that sorry mess. Which is a lot more than any European country is doing.
All in all, I'm not even convinced that we will fare worse with any other dictator than the type of corporate dictatorship we are seeing today
.Corporate dictatorships? My silly man, have you read your Marx today?
Have you not noticed the internal struggle we have with Congress? We do not have a dictator, unlike Brussels and the EU.

Perhaps someone should point out that the US had to defend itself against wars caused by European powers TWICE.
And the US volunteered to defend (and fund) Europe against one of their own TWICE.

When did Europe, and specifically Belgium, ever provide troops and military resources to protect the US?
Not to mention the wasted lives of soldiers who had much better things to do at home.

Ungrateful little bastards.

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Re: NATO chief: 'Very frank and open discussion' on defense spending 'has made NATO stronger'

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:00 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:09 pm
What? It's called protecting your sorry asses when things in this world aren't full of rainbows and unicorns. But apparently we're the bad guys because we're not in danger of a Russian invasion but still spend ~3.5% of an enormously larger GDP than your -2% GDP when we have states that do more than your entire country.

But you're still on the board of an American forum calling the President who would extend the full resources of our military without question in the middle of the night an ape.

I bet that you're all the sudden not so opposed to us having a 20,000 troop base not two hours from helping your losing ass now, huh?
Why the world hates Americans...example A. =D>

David Redszus
Guru
Guru

Post by David Redszus » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:04 pm

sanfordandson wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:00 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:09 pm
What? It's called protecting your sorry asses when things in this world aren't full of rainbows and unicorns. But apparently we're the bad guys because we're not in danger of a Russian invasion but still spend ~3.5% of an enormously larger GDP than your -2% GDP when we have states that do more than your entire country.

But you're still on the board of an American forum calling the President who would extend the full resources of our military without question in the middle of the night an ape.

I bet that you're all the sudden not so opposed to us having a 20,000 troop base not two hours from helping your losing ass now, huh?
Why the world hates Americans...example A. =D>
Wrong. The world does not hate Americans. Anyone who has traveled around the world will tell you the locals love Americans.
They just don't like our government; neither do we. :lol:

sanfordandson
Guru
Guru

Post by sanfordandson » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:12 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:04 pm

The world does not hate Americans.

Belgian1979
Guru
Guru

Post by Belgian1979 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:51 pm

David Redszus wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:34 pm
Even so, the shit you guys caused in the Middle East is yours, not ours. You went fighting in Irak over missiles and nuclear weapons that didn't exist. You guys went fighting in Afghanistan to take revenge for 9-11. Then you create a refugee crisis that we can solve.
By "you guys", I presume you mean the Obama administration and predecessors? That shiit does not belong to Trump. You can solve the refugee crisis? My asss you can; you made things much worse. Syrians should stay in Syria and fight for their country instead of running away.
What a great fucking world the US is creating these days. But that doesn't have to surprise anybody with that clown on top.
Alright, I'll take it slower this time. Trump did not create the shiit pile that the world has become. He is the guy with a shovel and broom trying to clean up that sorry mess. Which is a lot more than any European country is doing.
All in all, I'm not even convinced that we will fare worse with any other dictator than the type of corporate dictatorship we are seeing today
.Corporate dictatorships? My silly man, have you read your Marx today?
Have you not noticed the internal struggle we have with Congress? We do not have a dictator, unlike Brussels and the EU.

Perhaps someone should point out that the US had to defend itself against wars caused by European powers TWICE.
And the US volunteered to defend (and fund) Europe against one of their own TWICE.

When did Europe, and specifically Belgium, ever provide troops and military resources to protect the US?
Not to mention the wasted lives of soldiers who had much better things to do at home.

Ungrateful little bastards.
Apparently you're not afraid to take the money of those bastards you want to spend 4% of their GDP on American made defense products. So much for a fucking double standard.

You're so full of shit that you don't even see it.
Apparently some Americans are not as blind as you are :
https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... it/565034/

And as far as the US being under threat : what a fucking joke. You never were under any kind of threat whatsoever. They only thing you couldn't stand was the threat of communism taking over you sphere of influence.

but as that big ape said : probably fake news as well. #-o

engineczar
Guru
Guru

Post by engineczar » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Lol, The Atlantic. Nothing like using one of the most left wing rags as your news source. No bias there. :roll:
And as far as the US being under threat : what a fucking joke. You never were under any kind of threat whatsoever.
Pearl Harbor, 911?
I would venture to say several thousand dead people would argue that point if they were still with us.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Belgian1979 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:53 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:25 pm
lefty o wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:38 pm
you sure skipped over a hell of a lot of world history that has lead us to where we are. all of you european countries ignored the nazi's and look what that got you, and who had to save your asses! you may also step back and look at the decade or more that russia was in afghanistan screwing the works up. as for defense industry, why blame us, maybe your own country men can get off their asses and build their own stuff( sure is easy to blame others for your own failings). plenty of countries out there building weapons, we dont have a corner on the market. while we arent perfect, just remember how many millions of Americans have fought on your continent to keep it free, not to mention the trillions of dollars we have invested doing it. im sure you'd be happier with the third reich running your shit! if you dont like it, defend your own country, dont let the refugee's in, and then go screw yourself, because belgium hasnt done shit to help out the world!
And well said, dude. Hell with 'em! They'd all be speaking German now if it wasn't for us.

Edit: And if, God forbid, something broke out, the "ape" would be the first man to send over any and everything you need, as opposed to ohbummer spending at least a week on the couch with his Iranian-born chief advisor and waiting for the results of polls to trickle in.

Trump will have your back with stealth fighters in the air tonight if needed.
So after all this is still business as war is business....is that what they tell the mother of a son that got killed in action ?
yup, how do you explain that to the mothers who lost their son's fighting to free your sorry asses over there!

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:21 pm

I just love President Trump's honesty and transparency. It is so refreshing. :D

Edit: Anyone who quotes the Atlantic as a reliable news source is intellectually bankrupt. :wink:

Belgian1979
Guru
Guru

Post by Belgian1979 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:11 am

Last answer to this :

We have no lessons to learn from the big Ol' US.
My grandfather fought in WW2 as a resistance fighter and was arrested by the Germans and sent to the concentration camps. Luckily he got out because it was at the end of the war or we wouldn't even be here. And yes that were American soldiers and yes we owe the gratitude. But we owe it to the guys that fought, not the policians like that ape, behind their desk.
His dad before him stood in the mud around the IJzer-river in WW1 and stood there for 4 years in the trenches being shot up by German artillery by over 4 years.
Don't tell me we don't know what war is. We know it better than you do.
We are a very little country with not enough money to buy a big machine of war and during the last 1000 we have been occupied more than once by foreign forces : The French, the Spanish, The Germans, The French again, then the Dutch and during WW1 and WW2 the Germans again. We know what war is because we have seen our fellow citizens being slaugtered , our cities shelled and bombed. We know what sacrifice is.
Wars are fought by policians not by people. In Europe we learned not to hold a grudge against people for too long since it will only make things worse especially when politics are involved.

With that circusact that ape pulled this week: I hope that Europe's ways and that of the US part. Right now the US political approach is the aggressor in the world and to be honest, the world is a better place without it. And it will take us time to get back up in Europe and come from under the custody of the US but it's high time we do that.

Where I come from we have this saying and it goes something like this : it doesn't make any difference who rules you, they will always steal your chicken.

I loved being on this forum to discuss technical items, but the way some of you have been treating us is downright abnoxious.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:58 am

engineczar wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:42 pm
Lol, The Atlantic. Nothing like using one of the most left wing rags as your news source. No bias there. :roll:
And as far as the US being under threat : what a fucking joke. You never were under any kind of threat whatsoever.
Pearl Harbor, 911?
I would venture to say several thousand dead people would argue that point if they were still with us.
You forgot about half the Middle East where they march in the street with signs "death to America " and burn the flag

North Korea too

This guy is one big horses azz

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:16 am

Belgian1979 wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:11 am
Last answer to this :

My grandfather fought in WW2 as a resistance fighter and was arrested by the Germans and sent to the concentration camps. Luckily he got out because it was at the end of the war or we wouldn't even be here. And yes that were American soldiers and yes we owe the gratitude. But we owe it to the guys that fought, not the policians like that ape, behind their desk.
His dad before him stood in the mud around the IJzer-river in WW1 and stood therWe are a very little country with not enough money to buy a big machine of war and during the last 1000 we have been occupied more than once by foreign forces : The French, the Spanish, The Germans, The French again, then the Dutch and during WW1 and WW2 the Germans again. We know what war is because we have seen our fellow citizens being slaugtered , our cities shelled and bombed. We know what sacrifice is.
Wars are fought by policians not by people. In Europe we learned not to hold a grudge against people for too long since it will only make things worse especially when politics are involved.

I loved being on this forum to discuss technical items, but the way some of you have been treating us is downright abnoxious.
As a side note, one of the most embarrassing chapters in recent US history is how the US sat on the sidelines for 2 years 3 months and watched Hitler nearly destroy Europe, and we never made a significant sacrifice until the US was attacked 12/7/41.

I speak only for myself, yes, obnoxious treatment is regrettable and is opposed by many, but our political system only allows legally, complaining and protest, and impeachment. So far we got two covered. Impeachment is a slower process. :D

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:21 am

yup, everyone wants to blame us. our little belgian person here complains about US arms, yet ignores FN in his country which actually supplies a shit ton of arms around the world. they want to keep blaming korea on us, hell that was a UN sanctioned war, not US, yet the US paid for it in US money, and US lives while very small numbers of our so called friends actually fought there, best yet, they left us to hold the line since 1953, with our troops, and our money. ignorant sons of bitches need to pull their fucking blinders off and pull their heads out of their asses! god damned europeans were fucking up the middle east long before we ever set foot there. probably wouldnt have the problems we do today if the snobby europeans had kept their fucking fingers out of the middle east. so easy to blame us, but like always the european aholes ignore what theyve done in life, and just pass the blame.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:23 am

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:16 am
Belgian1979 wrote:
Last answer to this :

His dad before him stood in the mud around the IJzer-river in WW1 and stood therWe are a very little country with not enough money to buy a big machine of war and during the last 1000 we have been occupied more than once by foreign forces : The French, the Spanish, The Germans, The French again, then the Dutch and during WW1 and WW2 the Germans again. We know what war is because we have seen our fellow citizens being slaugtered , our cities shelled and bombed. We know what sacrifice is.

As a side note, one of the most embarrassing chapters in recent US history is how the US sat on the sidelines for 2 years 3 months and watched Hitler nearly destroy Europe, and we never made a significant sacrifice until the US was attacked 12/7/41.

I speak only for myself, yes, obnoxious treatment is regrettable and is opposed by many, but our political system only allows legally, complaining and protest, and impeachment. So far we got two covered. Impeachment is a slower process. :D
sure jackass, we did nothing for the europeans before our physical entry into the war.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:33 am

lefty o wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:23 am
j-c-c wrote:
Belgian1979 wrote:
Last answer to this :

sure jackass, we did nothing for the europeans before our physical entry into the war.
Relatively to their predicament, that is correct,
And Well done on furthering our across the Atlantic members belief on members "obnoxious" behavior, BTW.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Post by lefty o » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:54 am

j-c-c wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:33 am
lefty o wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:23 am
j-c-c wrote:

Relatively to their predicament, that is correct,
And Well done on furthering our across the Atlantic members belief on members "obnoxious" behavior, BTW.
no problems, its about time someone woke our so called allies up to real life instead of holding their hands as we have for decades. whats really amazing is you have no problem with the foreigners insulting our country!