Violent Left: North Carolina Democrats Threaten ‘Civil Unrest’ if 2020 RNC Held in Charlotte

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Violent Left: North Carolina Democrats Threaten ‘Civil Unrest’ if 2020 RNC Held in Charlotte

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:24 pm

Another article denoting how far left the dimoKKKATS have gone. [-X I am sure Maxine Waters approves.

"The Young Democrats of [Mecklenburg County] North Carolina issued a press release threatening violence if the city is selected to host the 2020 Republican National Convention.
“Any potential claim to an economic impact from the Convention will undoubtable be outweighed by the civil unrest and reputational harm we would recieve [sic] from welcoming Trump’s divisive rhetoric to our community,” the release says."

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/violent-l ... charlotte/

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Re: Violent Left: North Carolina Democrats Threaten ‘Civil Unrest’ if 2020 RNC Held in Charlotte

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:25 pm

The news gets better about them all the time. Yes that helps the winning so much.

lefty o
Guru
Guru

Re: Violent Left: North Carolina Democrats Threaten ‘Civil Unrest’ if 2020 RNC Held in Charlotte

Post by lefty o » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:31 pm

seems to me like they are terrorists, and should be arrested, given a trial, and sent to prison.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:24 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:24 pm
Another article denoting how far left the dimoKKKATS have gone. [-X I am sure Maxine Waters approves.

"The Young Democrats of [Mecklenburg County] North Carolina issued a press release threatening violence if the city is selected to host the 2020 Republican National Convention.
“Any potential claim to an economic impact from the Convention will undoubtable be outweighed by the civil unrest and reputational harm we would recieve [sic] from welcoming Trump’s divisive rhetoric to our community,” the release says."

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/violent-l ... charlotte/
Can you document the "threat"? or are they just making a logical prediction based on the previous track record when nazi following frustrated young men are pumped up by their peers and are driving a new Challenger aggressively during daylight on a street filled with fellow citizens carrying signs they disagree with, in an the age old tradition of protesting? [-X

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:24 pm

Hey numb nuts they issued a press release.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:38 pm

The press release basically says we can't help ourselves if we get violent and trash the city like we did before..

So "words " by other political parties makes them violent because those "words" cause devisiveness, sure sounds like the tolerant left is in it's usual outrage mode

Trump won NC, those idiots are certified losers

Hope this gets the big finger wag by jcc..

Waiting........

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:41 pm

And the more the demoncrats do this demon strating and violence the more winning for trump. Just wait I'm betting on some huge winning, its the timing that is so important.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:06 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:38 pm
The press release basically says we can't help ourselves if we get violent and trash the city like we did before..

So "words " by other political parties makes them violent because those "words" cause devisiveness, sure sounds like the tolerant left is in it's usual outrage mode

Waiting........
"Basically" I rather read an exact quote then your narrative, and then I can decide for myself.

Ball is in your court.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:54 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:06 pm
gmrocket wrote:

Waiting........
"Basically" I rather read an exact quote then your narrative, and then I can decide for myself.

Ball is in your court.
Read between the lines. They'll do like they always do, protest with violence and destruction of inanimate objects.

They'll wear masks like usual, start fires, break window...etc etc

I'm disappointed you didn't give the finger wag..big let down

Let's see who's right, me or you

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:27 pm

I guess "threatening violence" is above j-c-c's vocabulary skills.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:31 am

gmrocket wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:54 pm
j-c-c wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

Waiting........

Ball is in your court.
Read between the lines. They'll do like they always do, protest with violence and destruction of inanimate objects.

"Read between the lines?" #-o

No wonder this thread does not move forward.

I asked for a credible quote, because if that exists, its a legal point of inciting a riot and there are criminal laws to that effect.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:31 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:31 am
gmrocket wrote:
j-c-c wrote:

Ball is in your court.

I asked for a credible quote, because if that exists, its a legal point of inciting a riot and there are criminal laws to that effect.
Ok let's play dumb.

They said there will be "civil unrest"

In the past they said the same thing, and you got blm marching and around them were masked lefties and Antifa with signs that said F trump, and no too natzis....all marching together trashing property along the way...

They were clearly from the left..

Are you saying those groups are not left supporters?

Clearly you are playing dumb because you think we don't know what they mean about civil unrest.

Let the event happen and see what happens..I'll put money on those groups causing civil unrest.

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:35 pm

And the more they do the more it helps the big winning picture. Huge winning.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:20 pm

gmrocket wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:31 pm
j-c-c wrote:
gmrocket wrote:

Ok let's play dumb.

In the past they said the same thing, and you got blm marching and around them were masked lefties and Antifa with signs that said F trump, and no too natzis....all marching together trashing property along the way...

Clearly you are playing dumb because you think we don't know what they mean about civil unrest.

Let the event happen and see what happens..I'll put money on those groups causing civil unrest.
I guess asking for the exact quote regarding "civil unrest" was too hard of a question, since I know this bunch NEVER takes anything out of context.

Call it whatever you want, I call it being thorough.

gmrocket
Guru
Guru

Post by gmrocket » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:34 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:20 pm
gmrocket wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:31 pm
j-c-c wrote:

Ok let's play dumb.

I guess asking for the exact quote regarding "civil unrest" was too hard of a question, since I know this bunch NEVER takes anything out of context.

Call it whatever you want, I call it being thorough.
Oh ya baby, your the thorough natzi...

We get it....you couldn't predict a wet spot on the ground in a rain storm.

Keep talkn