Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5139
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by mk e » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:23 am

I'm actually a little surprised you trumptards are happy with the pick. He's a W guy, worked in his WH and was paid with a judgeship. He was also part of a special prosecutors team that impeached a president over a blowj*b.

Isn't he "the swamp"?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4982
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:05 am

Now let's just back that hypocrisy train up a little. A sitting president can get a bl0wjob from a young girl while in the Oval Office but you want to crucify Donald Trump for an alleged affair from 12 years ago as a private citizen.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4982
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:14 am

I just heard Corey Booker call Trump "self-serving" and claim that he only picked Kavanaugh because he doesn't think you can convict a sitting president. I can't believe you parroted that shit as if you actually had your own opinion. Nice!

User avatar
Ken0069
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4497
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Location: Historic Appomattox County, Va
Contact:

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by Ken0069 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:15 am

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:05 am
Now let's just back that hypocrisy train up a little. A sitting president can get a bl0wjob from a young girl while in the Oval Office but you want to crucify Donald Trump for an alleged affair from 12 years ago as a private citizen.
BUT, BUT, BUT, THAT was a DemonKKKrat president in the "Oral Office" but now it's a Republicrat President we're talking about!! There IS a difference you know!! :roll:

TDS AT IT'S FINEST............ AGAIN!!! I'll bet the bastard loses sleep every night over this shit! GOTTA LOVE IT!! =D>
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Big Boyz Toyz!

Global Warming Is a FRAUD!

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5139
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by mk e » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:44 am

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:14 am
I just heard Corey Booker call Trump "self-serving" and claim that he only picked Kavanaugh because he doesn't think you can convict a sitting president. I can't believe you parroted that shit as if you actually had your own opinion. Nice!
Or he just parroted me...I've not had the TV on in 3 or 4 days
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5139
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by mk e » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:47 am

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:05 am
Now let's just back that hypocrisy train up a little. A sitting president can get a bl0wjob from a young girl while in the Oval Office but you want to crucify Donald Trump for an alleged affair from 12 years ago as a private citizen.
Hypocrisy? I didn't vote for for slick willy because I felt he lacked moral charater....same reason I didn't vote for Rump.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4982
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:57 am

mk e wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:44 am

Or he just parroted me...I've not had the TV on in 3 or 4 days
Yeah, that's probably what happened. I'm sure his comment was plastered all over the far-left, destroy Donald Trump at all costs media but out of pure luck, you happened to post up nearly word-for-word.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5139
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by mk e » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:37 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:57 am
mk e wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:44 am

Or he just parroted me...I've not had the TV on in 3 or 4 days
Yeah, that's probably what happened. I'm sure his comment was plastered all over the far-left, destroy Donald Trump at all costs media but out of pure luck, you happened to post up nearly word-for-word.
Or maybe it's such a glaring issue that anyone with err ven 1/2a clue is concerned?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5139
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by mk e » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:13 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:54 am
mk e wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:39 am

That is certainly true. I have no doubt that 1 article is the sole reason he was picked. He wasn't on the original list but was suggested by WH councel.....hmmmmmmm
Ummm, you're wrong again.
You might be right....the current reporting is that justice Kennedy picked Kavanaugh, his former clerk, and Rump agreed to name him if Kenedy retired now.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4982
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:20 pm

mk e wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:37 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:57 am
mk e wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:44 am

Or he just parroted me...I've not had the TV on in 3 or 4 days
Yeah, that's probably what happened. I'm sure his comment was plastered all over the far-left, destroy Donald Trump at all costs media but out of pure luck, you happened to post up nearly word-for-word.
Or maybe it's such a glaring issue that anyone with err ven 1/2a clue is concerned?
Except that you're regurgitated someone else's crap as your own. Aren't you getting sick of being proven wrong all the time? If I was wrong every single time, I'd duck out and see what I was missing. It's called wisdom vs booksmarts.

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5139
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by mk e » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:26 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Except that you're regurgitated someone else's crap as your own.
Except I didn't. I still haven't seen, heard, or read the interview you claim I plagiarized....so it seems it's your turn to be wrong ;)
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

RevTheory
Guru
Guru
Posts: 4982
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:45 am

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:40 pm

mk e wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:26 pm
RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Except that you're regurgitated someone else's crap as your own.
Except I didn't. I still haven't seen, heard, or read the interview you claim I plagiarized....so it seems it's your turn to be wrong ;)
Oh for Heaven's sake; just youtube the damn thing.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9241
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Brett Kavanaugh is a damn fine pick to the Supreme Court. :D :mrgreen: =D>

mk e
Guru
Guru
Posts: 5139
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Elverson, PA

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by mk e » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:48 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:14 pm
Brett Kavanaugh is a damn fine pick to the Supreme Court. :D :mrgreen: =D>
And again, why is he not a creature of the swamp having spent his life living in it?
Mark
Mechanical Engineer

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru
Posts: 9241
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 pm
Location: Cypress, California

Re: Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court

Post by 1989TransAm » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:07 pm

Not everyone in Washington is a swamp creature. However most are.

Post Reply