Trump will be meeting his handler in Finland

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Re: Trump will be meeting his handler in Finland

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:59 am

Holy smokes: TDS is real!

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:21 pm

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:45 am
"I'll have more flexibility after my election." "Ok, I'll relay that to Vladimir."

Barry Soetoro actually said that as opposed to you clowns making things up because nobody took notes, if that's even true.
The statement above is what the commies aka demoncrats on here need to see every time till it sinks in. See who the real Russian colluder was and is.

The demoncrat party is the over throw America party, just listen to them all, like maxmean and the others. Wasn't it NYT that advocates attacking trump supporters? And they have not been arrested for those statements? The evil is in everyones face now, and what party is perpetuating it?

Firedome8
Guru
Guru

Post by Firedome8 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:27 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:21 pm
RevTheory wrote:
"I'll have more flexibility after my election." "Ok, I'll relay that to Vladimir."

Barry Soetoro actually said that as opposed to you clowns making things up because nobody took notes, if that's even true.
The statement above is what the commies aka demoncrats on here need to see every time till it sinks in. See who the real Russian colluder was and is.

The demoncrat party is the over throw America party, just listen to them all, like maxmean and the others. Wasn't it NYT that advocates attacking trump supporters? And they have not been arrested for those statements? The evil is in everyones face now, and what party is perpetuating it?
Who is Barry soetoro

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:04 pm

Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:27 pm
exhaustgases wrote:
RevTheory wrote:

Who is Barry soetoro
So you must be an 8 year old. Is that a question for real? Wow !!! truly a chromedome.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:10 pm

exhaustgases wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:04 pm
Firedome8 wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:27 pm
exhaustgases wrote:

Who is Barry soetoro
So you must be an 8 year old. Is that a question for real? Wow !!! truly a chromedome.
And a six year old would exploit the question as an intellectual victory.

Impressive.

Likely why so many are afraid to ask a question in this format. [-X