Trump will be meeting his handler in Finland

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Trump will be meeting his handler in Finland

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:09 pm

Makes as much sense anything his supporters have shared. :shock:

"The first intimations that Trump might harbor a dark secret originated among America’s European allies, which, being situated closer to Russia, have had more experience fending off its nefarious encroachments. In 2015, Western European intelligence agencies began picking up evidence of communications between the Russian government and people in Donald Trump’s orbit. In April 2016, one of the Baltic states shared with then–CIA director John Brennan an audio recording of Russians discussing funneling money to the Trump campaign. In the summer of 2016, Robert Hannigan, head of the U.K. intelligence agency GCHQ, flew to Washington to brief Brennan on intercepted communications between the Trump campaign and Russia."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... usion.html

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Re: Trump will be meeting his handler in Finland

Post by rebelrouser » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:19 pm

And we are being told Trumps meeting with Putin will be one on one with nobody taking notes, so the american public will not know what was said. Nothing like rubbing it in our faces that he is owned by the Russians.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:04 pm

Do you clowns have any proof what so ever of your accusations. Sounds to me like guys are talking out of your asses again. [-X

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:57 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:04 pm
Do you clowns have any proof what so ever of your accusations. Sounds to me like guys are talking out of your asses again. [-X
Maybe, but better then being bent over by a wealthy KGB agent with our "leader" on his knees.
Tell us what we need to prove what walks, talks, poops, looks, swims like a duck is a duck,

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:23 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:57 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
Maybe, but better then being bent over by a wealthy KGB agent with our "leader" on his knees.
Tell us what we need to prove what walks, talks, poops, looks, swims like a duck is a duck,
So you have no proof. All you talk about is a duck. Bwahahahahaha

rebelrouser
Pro
Pro

Post by rebelrouser » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:01 pm

I guess it depends on what proof you believe, Manafort was working with a KGB agent, both have been indited. Meeting at trump tower with Russians to see if they could provide dirt on Hillary, Trump had the Republican platform changed during the convention to be easier on the Russians. Trump has pushed for lifting of sanctions since elected. Congress passed new sanctions, and Trump dragged his feet for months before doing anything, Haley announced new sanctions for gas attacks in Syria, and Trump pulled the rug out from under her publicly. Trump meets with Putin and never has a note tacker so their is a record of what is said. Trump meets with Russian representatives after firing Comey, no American press was allowed, only Russians, pictures from meeting were released by Russians not white house, and the list can go on, sounds like Trump has a thing for Putin to me.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:01 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:23 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:57 pm
1989TransAm wrote:

So you have no proof. All you talk about is a duck. Bwahahahahaha
Questions too hard today?

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Just keep remembering the demoncrat insurance policy. And how that domestic enemy wishes to corrupt the constitution.

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:21 pm

rebelrouser wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:01 pm
I guess it depends on what proof you believe, Manafort was working with a KGB agent, both have been indited. Meeting at trump tower with Russians to see if they could provide dirt on Hillary, Trump had the Republican platform changed during the convention to be easier on the Russians. Trump has pushed for lifting of sanctions since elected. Congress passed new sanctions, and Trump dragged his feet for months before doing anything, Haley announced new sanctions for gas attacks in Syria, and Trump pulled the rug out from under her publicly. Trump meets with Putin and never has a note tacker so their is a record of what is said. Trump meets with Russian representatives after firing Comey, no American press was allowed, only Russians, pictures from meeting were released by Russians not white house, and the list can go on, sounds like Trump has a thing for Putin to me.
Pretty weak gruel if you will. I have to give you a thumbs up though for coming up with a list. A lot better than some others on this board. =D>

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:35 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:21 pm
rebelrouser wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:01 pm
Pretty weak gruel if you will. I have to give you a thumbs up though for coming up with a list. A lot better than some others on this board. =D>
If you seriously had no personal knowledge of the items mentioned above, you need to climb back under your rock and knock off all the false praise. [-X

exhaustgases
Guru
Guru

Post by exhaustgases » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:16 pm

The demoncrat insurance policy is the real control the elections in the USA deal, NOT the Russians. You know that domestic enemy party !!!!!!! That also wants civil war, and to impeach the president for just being the president. That party wants total control of this country, just like they have on pretty much all the news media, total regulation on EVERYTHING. It is above what a communist country is, and goes way beyond what even Hilter was, the deep state communist democrat party in control would make Hitler look like a school boy. We had a sample with obum and FORCED to buy something or else, is just a tip of the iceberg of what they stand for. This it the stuff we all learned in school back in the day, of what the commies where trying to do. And it is now in our faces.
SO WHAT ARE WE ALL WILLING TO GIVE UP FOR DEMONCRATisum and their climate change religion?

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:45 am

"I'll have more flexibility after my election." "Ok, I'll relay that to Vladimir."

Barry Soetoro actually said that as opposed to you clowns making things up because nobody took notes, if that's even true.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:58 am

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:45 am
"I'll have more flexibility after my election." "Ok, I'll relay that to Vladimir."

Barry Soetoro actually said that as opposed to you clowns making things up because nobody took notes, if that's even true.
Dude, Who is our current President?

You know its 2018?

You want to re fight the civil Way while we are at ?

Besides, any outside adversary would be smart to play both sides, if indeed what you say is even the remotest true.

I can't change the past, but knock yourself out.

RevTheory
Guru
Guru

Post by RevTheory » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:15 am

Don't you love logging back in to see that a troll has quoted you three times, lol!

Didn't Donald Trump reimpose and even add to the sanctions on Russia? Didn't he send tank-killing missile systems to Crimea (somewhere over there), didn't he move forward on the missile defence systems in Poland? Did you happen to catch where Trump convinced Saudi Arabia to increase oil production by 2 million barrels a day to help bleed off Russia and Iran's ability to influence the region?

Perhaps you didn't catch that on MSNBC when they were doing wall-to-wall coverage of a 12-year-old [Blank Post] scandal that never went anywhere.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:30 am

RevTheory wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:15 am

Didn't Donald Trump reimpose and even add to the sanctions on Russia? Didn't he send tank-killing missile systems to Crimea (somewhere over there), didn't he move forward on the missile defence systems in Poland? Did you happen to catch where Trump convinced Saudi Arabia to increase oil production by 2 million barrels a day to help bleed off Russia and Iran's ability to influence the region?
It's called window dressing for the gullible, appears to be effective.

"Didn't Donald Trump reimpose and even add to the sanctions on Russia? "
Only after Congress forced him to after his foot dragging

"Didn't he send tank-killing missile systems to Crimea"
No
(somewhere over there) maybe,

didn't he move forward on the missile defense systems in Poland?
That is for rogue state missile defense, with projected final completion date 2024?

"Did you happen to catch where Trump convinced Saudi Arabia to increase oil production by 2 million barrels a day to help bleed off Russia and Iran's ability to influence the region?"
To keep the US working class in line over increased fuel costs, because of DT's own ill advised actions of taking Iran off the oil market by withdrawing from the Iran Nuke deal and reinstalling the IRAN sanctions.