Mueller WILL NOT Present Collusion Evidence At Manafort Trial

This is an Admin / Moderator NO GO ZONE. You're on your own.

Moderator: Team

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Re: Mueller WILL NOT Present Collusion Evidence At Manafort Trial

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:49 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:28 pm
So, you clowns cannot tell me the crime that was committed and the reason for the Mueller investigation. All I see is a whole bunch of pontification.
Pay attention here, let put it in simplistic terms, if you see smoke, you call the fire department, they don't say, do you see fire, because we aren't getting in our trucks and driving all the way over there with the lights on until you see fire, got it?

1989TransAm
Guru
Guru

Post by 1989TransAm » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:26 pm

j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:49 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
So, you clowns cannot tell me the crime that was committed and the reason for the Mueller investigation. All I see is a whole bunch of pontification.
Pay attention here, let put it in simplistic terms, if you see smoke, you call the fire department, they don't say, do you see fire, because we aren't getting in our trucks and driving all the way over there with the lights on until you see fire, got it?
We are talking about a crime here not smoke and the fire department. To start and investigation you need a underlying crime unless you are doing a witch hunt in order to remove someone from office.

j-c-c
Guru
Guru

Post by j-c-c » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:33 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:26 pm
j-c-c wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:49 pm
1989TransAm wrote:
We are talking about a crime here not smoke and the fire department. To start and investigation you need a underlying crime unless you are doing a witch hunt in order to remove someone from office.
Do you at least agree we get to burn the witch in the end? :shock: :lol:

GRTfast
Expert
Expert

Post by GRTfast » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:37 pm

1989TransAm wrote:
Try looking somewhere other than your own rectum.

mk e
Guru
Guru

Post by mk e » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:58 am

1989TransAm wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:52 pm

Really? How about Russia/Collusion? I see, it is only about Trump/Russia collusion. In other words, anything to get Trump. [-X
The Russians were actively working to help get Rump elected and sinceNobody colludes to hurt themselves and since the it's pretty safe to assume there was no collusion with the dems in 2016.

Hillary may very well have or have been trying to to profit from them in a corrupt way, but that is outside the scope of the collusion investigation.
Mark
Mechanical Engineer